Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

But In The End Is Right

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Do I need to worry about you doing your rits after I leave?"

There's a teasing tone, but he'd miss it, too. Spoiling her. Having A Thing they shared that wasn't a part of Guardian stuff or Stuff stuff. Her as Hearthmaster? He could see it. Probably do a better job, too. Cooking? Opinion pending evidence.

"Well."

Yeah, awkward moment is awkward.

"I'm not sure when we're, you know. Leaving. Whenever all the last minute things are done."
    You've never seen a To-Do list until you've seen a teleporter's To-Do list. "Guessing more than likely one day we'll just be, like. On the way."

That sounded so much better than 'gone' right? He straightened and waggled long fingers at her.

"So... all this is just in case. Including a good-bye hug. Willow."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Lips quirk at the teasing tone, but Tuesday was seriously considering, saying a big fat nope. You should stay, make sure I get 'em done. But she doesn't, because this is more then just something silly like bakery bribery.

(and him and them being here)

So she gives as haughty a sniff as she can muster. (It might be an actual sniff-like a sniffle sniff) "I am an adult. I can rit like a big girl."

So yeah. Awkward.

Maybe that's why people didn't do goodbyes.

"Okay." she nods moving from the wall and ducking under the blanket fort entrance for...something. "So. Maybe one day y'all be pooffed. But then one of you will 'member that you forgot something. Avis'll pop back in." nods. Can totally live with that. Until the day when there wasn't any popping back in. Hope'll drag out and out and out, and then. No pops. No Star and No Avis.

She back and there's a small black and white octocow plushie in her hands.

"This was gonna be your Christmas prezie, but. Stuff. So here. Because. Yeah." She offers it to the angel, "I know it's not just a cow, but it's..I dunno. Cute. And Different. and." the rasp dies because under all her babble was her name.

She doesn't shuffle forward, but there's a weird hesitance to her, but at the same time, not.

She hugs Star-Chris, her cheek's pressed against his chest, arms quick to encircle him, making it seem less like she'd just hugging him and more like she's clinging to him.

She breathes him in, because this is probably the last time this'll happen. Because Gone. But also because Stuff. Put to bed. Avis + Star = Best.

"Goodbye Chris."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

4. Likes West liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread