Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
231 - 240
DISPLAYED
Blood & the Gas Station

Page 24 of 28 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last

Charlie watches with surprise and almost awe as he sees Mairsil "persuade" John to hand over his phone. When he drops the phone and says burn it, he begins to take large steps away from the truck, looking around for anything to duck behind.

Ho-ok, clearly Mairsil is definitely in charge, when he wants to blow shit up he pulls out the stops to make sure it happens doesn't he? Well at least I'll be around to witness THIS one.

((OOC: Sorry, I said "van" rather than "truck" in my last post. My bad. >.< ))

Ignite the vehicle; leave the scene.

Mairsil begins to step backward from the truck after hearing confirmation that Alexander was going to take the initiative to light it. Despite the initial setbacks, he was pleased at how this was concluding. The only problem was that some imbecile of a Deputy was on his way, but that was not his problem.

"Very good then. As soon as we have ignition, we will depart."

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander looks at John. "You might want to get out of here if you want to keep your skin on."

He then flicks his zippo open and lights the fuse. After making sure the end has caught, Alexander sprints towards Charlie and hides behind anything substantial enough to block the blast.

W
    Wyldside

dominate break

Dom

Looking around, the vampires notice that the closest actual cover is back over by the back of the diner, which should be more than far enough away to not be caught in a blast should the truck explode.

Charlie glances around and frowns when the only solid area to protect him from a a potential explosion is back towards the diner. Turning to Alexander he says, "Looks like we'll have to head that way if we don't wanna end up like a crispy critter. We'll have to be careful though, cuz if it does blow the cops will come running this way so we'll have to time it just right to book it our cars just as they are running back here." He starts walking towards the back of the diner, leaningh is head off to the side to see if he can get a look at which side of the front the police are located so he can avoid bumping into them when he runs for his car.

Mairsil's mad eyes were blazing as he watched the fuse burn; the small flame was something he admired so much that it was difficult to look away.

Such destructive power, Mairsil...

"Exactly." Mairsil said as he turned away from the burning fuse, and started to move toward cover. "Without any firetrucks they will not be able to extinguish the flames and we will have access to our vehicles when they come running around."

The gas station may have video cameras, Mairsil. Perhaps Mr. McRoy's usefulness can be employed by your persuasiveness once more...

M
    Matt Helm

"Sounds like a plan. But as far as vehicles go that's something I need to talk to you about Charlie. I currently find myself without a mode of transportation so if you could give me a lift it would be greatly appreciated."

W
    Wyldside

"So, I take it the dupty order the vehicle to be burned. How odd, considering that it might old information. I do take it that was his order were?" John states as he runs to pick up his phone, then tries to make it to a safe location.

"Yeah man I can give you a ride." Charlie says to Alexander, adding with a jovial tone. "Since you're faster than me, maybe you can carry me to the car so I don't lag behind."

Hm, maybe Alex here can give me some info on where I can pick up a piece like his that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Although, I suppose if I stayed in the van I could have said appendages to exchange for one now.

Lowering to the ground, Charlie continues looking at the fuse, ready to book it when Alexander finally does light it.

Page 24 of 28 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
Closed Thread