Ended
Watch
41 - 42
DISPLAYED
Seasonal Mixture

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    A
    Alexander Brown

For once, the Darkling decided not to say anything, not share any witty (or not so much) comments and certainly not peek and inquire about what the person across the table meant. For a long moment, there was silence of understanding between them, and it seemed that the other patrons' words and the music around them bounced off a bubble sheltering them from the outside world.

It was a pleasant feeling. Alexander wondered where it would lead them, and just what story has just begun. And soon, he intended to find out.

But it's time to go. It's getting late, and he's probably overstayed his welcome. As the bubble melts and unravels, he speaks:

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But it's about time for me to go and stop bothering you." The empty cup of coffee was a stark reminder of that fact. "I had a wonderful time today, hope we could meet like that soon. Thank you for your hospitality."

And like that, he gets up, exchanges farewells and leaves. Watching the River City from behind the windows of a taxi, he tries to sort the events of today into neat, narrow spaces... but can't. It was a Seasonal Mixture in his brain.

You're right, let's wrap it up here and put in continuity. I'm all for a new scene and will come up with something shortly, but if you've something in mind, don't let me stop you.
    Anyway, great Scene! Thanks a lot!

S
    Sasha

Nodding as the Darkling began to depart. "Yes, I did too and I hope to meet again soon."

Alexander was gone before she could say the other part that was on her mind. But as her violets followed him out the door, she still spoke aloud. "You weren't bothering me."

Strange as it may seem, she never thought the meeting would take the turns it did. She sat staring into her cold cup of coffee, wondering if the creamer would give her any sign of what to do next. It wasn't like a tea leaf, and the Onyx wasn't at all a witch. But, she needed a sign of what to do.

Great Scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.