Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
(Open) Vacancies

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    L
    Lucian

He finished up his sandwich and fluffed his hands clean of crumbs over the sink while he listened to Morgan's list of talents. Mhairi was lucky to have such a guard by her side. He'd always wanted a familiar himself. Then she seemed spooked, the way only animals are when there's an invisible trouble floating around. His head tilted as he both watched and listened to the speedy exit and the shuffle to hide whatever it was they weren't hiding.

"Alright, but if you guys are hiding a spook in there -- imma be miffed." Between not eating Lucky Charms and living in an old murder mansion, he wasn't going to pry on this one. "I don't got anything crazy." He made to look out a window if nearby. "How are the neighbors though? I mean, I just want to know if I should expect someone showing up with a muffin basket if we did anything outside." He polished off the rest of his soda too, adding it to the sink which he had a feeling he'd be helping to clear before getting his stuff fully to his room. "I can handle a cloak and dagger but I'd love to have a barbecue out there sometime and not be on edge once the burgers and beer get rolling."

The Bunny
    Artemis

MASK: Tousled red hair, pale skin and freckles. Mussed with dirt. Art often wares a coat and has a habit of going barefoot.

MEIN: A human sized, anthropromorphic rabbit creature. He has classic rabbit shaped feet, hence why he goes unshod as often as possible.
    Artemis Pledges

Artemis Pledges

PRE

Artemis had found the sandwiches. One was in the process of disappearing into a pocket. The other was about to vanish into his mouth.

"Oh no. I'm just happy to listen in. A shower and a nights rest is all I want. Uh. We can work out payment later, okay?"

Looks like Art is only passing through. I'll have another character up shortly for you all to play with
    The Calm March Hare
    ARTEMIS Beast: Runnerswift
    | Summer Mantle 2 (A sense of rising heat, with hints of forest humous and leaf litter)
    Fast Reflexes| Fleet of Foot 1

L
    Lucian

Lucian felt the chill as his grasp on Spring slipped from his grasp, seeing the growth of life out the window saddened him deeply. “I shouldn’t stay. I’m sorry – this was a bad idea. The beds should be open for people who need it. Really need it.”

He could barely match even his veiled eyes to the others. He hurried out into the hallway and pushed his bags to the door and tumbled his way with them into the outside.

He dragged them out into the street to catch a cab and flee once more.

Lucian exits the scene and Venue

A
    Alexander Brown

The changelings trickled out of the building like water from a damaged pipe. Finding himself alone with Dread Queen, he isn't really sure if he should stay and possibly overstay or leave and risk offending the Monarch. However, it seems like this part has ran its course, and he'd have to look for other opportunities to have a private chat, if that was something they both wanted in the future.

Taking and devouring yet another of the adorable sandwiches, he finally says:

"Well, looks like it's time for me to leave, too. But I'm sure we will see one another soon enough. Meanwhile, here's my <<cell number>> if you ever need it. You can call any time you want."

The others get acknowledging nods as they leave, and the Darkling himself stays just long enough to exchange parting pleasantries with Mhairi.

I think circumstances are such that we should put this in continuity. Do you agree? I'm game for any future Summer/Autumn (or Mhairi/Alex) talk, though.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The sandwiches are finishes and the drinks drained and soon the Lost of Sacramento begin to trickle out of Edna's.

The Summer Darkling and the Autumn Elemental exchange numbers and promises to talk just the two of them sometime, eventually. Posibly soon even.

End Scene!
    I'm totally up for a scene between the two of us!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.