Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Alice, Scylla and New!Robert

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Mister Tomori, I'll give you Priscus Maddox's number, and as for the state of Clan Venture, as of tonight, there is yourself, and His Majesty." Alice's head doesn't tilt but she dose wonder how the man will take that news.

"It's been a while since I've been within the Moore House, I know the months between Bishop Gilroy's leaving and your arrival with not have been kind to it, but I know it hasn't collapsed, nor has it been broken into. It should simply be a matter of cleaning and repairing a few things." the complete opposite of the Crone Farm. "The Necropolis was once a beautiful, spiraling kingdom. The Underground was a Regency, and Caldarium; Elysia, but that was when Clan Nosferatu was the most numerous. As you can tell, that has changed."

blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb

Alice wonders if the Name-Thief meant it as it was originally intended, or if he simply mean The Blood that bound them all.

Still the Pale Wraith nods, strings lull, before being pulled taut.

She honestly didn't care that he was Sanctified, all of her feelings towards the threatening aura'd Haunt was that he bore Robert's name.

"Ghouls, or simple Mortal servants...no. You do not need anyone permission, but you are expected to make sure they do not do anything to threaten our way of...life. You will bare the responsibility of their actions, or inactions."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

K
    Katsuro Tomori

...and my only peer is not my peer, but my Prince who I have already embarrassed myself in front of. My shame is complete.

Another inward sigh and the Ventrue steadies himself, listening to Robert with his aura of aweful....The Ventrue acknowledges this effect with a smile, attempting not to make a further fool of himself by appearing weak to something so every-day as the Nosferatu curse. "Thank you Seneschal, I will do my best to make my clan mate and better proud." He said, though it was hope rather than pride or confidence that rang true in his voice. He made a mental note to call the Priscus of Shadows and get a proper tour of the Chapter house soon. He would likely be calling it home soon enough.

R
    Robert Longstreet

"I think that's enough information for one night, for me at least. Thank you Seneschal for being so helpful and for the warm welcome" That last part was a load of crap, and they both knew it. Still, if they so wanted to keep things formal and polite, so be it.

He was relieved that the weird maniacal witch left the room. For a second he wondered which one of them he should be more careful about: the savage or the white manipulator.

"So, whenever you have time Seneschal I'd love to see both the House and Necropolis. How about <<date>>, will that work? And remember - we may be of different creeds, but we are of one Curse. So the offer on our old Caldarium still stands. We all have our talents, and one of mine is finding things... or taking them."

I don't mean to impose my opinion or anything, but I think it's a good time to wrap the scene up. What do you think Jaqen Saber Sloth ?

P
    Peter Byrne

"Seneschal Hart." Peter greets the ranking member of the court-in-miniature and the woman who would incidentally decide if he was allowed to reside and feed within the Domain with as much respect as he could offer. Her Ghoul receives a nod of acknowledgement, whether she is a pet or an assistant, a little politeness cost nothing. He acknowledges the other ticks with similar respect before introducing himself. "I am Peter Byrne, of Clan Mekhet. As a visitor to the Prince's Domain, I was hoping I could introduce myself and seek permission to make a haven and feed in his Domain."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

To the softer spoken male, Alice nods once. The movement, as always displaying her inhumanity. The lulled to taut of strings being pulled. "I'm sure that you will Mister Tamori."

Her smile, wide and fake, freezes further. "While this conversation has, indeed been a pleasant and enlightening thing, Mister Longstreet, you do not get to decide that. Especially since you have yet to receive your Acknowledgement."

The span of several of Lyssa's fluttering heartbeats.

"We are of course of the same Clan, and Mister Longstreet, if you will allow me to speak plainly. I do not care where you find your faith, and to whom or what you chose to worship. Tonight I have not been as...acomidating towards you, and I appoligize, my issue. Is something I must work through myself, and it has nothing to do with your Covenant, nor with the aura, the burden those on High have placed upon your shoulders."

Then, a hand to her back as footsteps approach. No, Beast to threaten the Wraith into rage or fear. A calm introduction and Alice nods, inhumanly, like a marionette.

"Mister Byrne..." a hint of faux-humor colors her hollow voice, A shadow, that burns... "You have arrived at the right place for such an event to happen." Quickly Lyssa hands the Shadow two Binders, one containing the Laws of the Domain, and the other the Laws of Elysium. "Do you claim a Covenant Mister Byrne?" half a heart's fleeting beat, "Have you commuted the Amaranth?"

Waiting for answers before she continues, mechanically and by route.

"The Three Traditions are to kept in full, do not violate another's haven, if a Blood Hunt is called, you will be expected to participate. None are allowed to inflict Final Death upon another, only the Prince can grant that privilege. Treason is of course frowned upon. You attendance is expected in all formally announced courts, The next is still months away. If there is some sort of issue, please take it to your Clan Priscus, or another Court Official to see if they can deal with whatever it is, before you think about approaching the Prince with it. The final page lists, all current Clan Prisci, and the Court officials. Mister Byrne your Clan Pricus is Jacob Maddox, of the Ordo Dracul."

Waiting for the audio queue to signle change in binder be fore she continues, just as mechanically as before.

"No weapons are allowed within Elyssia, You are also not allowed to use your Disciplines. The exceptions is of course the Mask of Tranquility." Nodding towards the Shadow's Beastless presence, "And the Aspect of the Predator. Gentle behavior is expected, you will be polite, please of course use common sense."

"Any Questions?"

Alice waits for the new arrival to ask his questions, if he has any, and if he dose she will answer, though if he doesn't the rest of this evening process can continue.

"Do you, Katsuro Tomori Venture of the Ordo Dacul, Robert Longstreet Nosferatu of the Lancea et Sanctum, and you Peter Byrne Mekhet of the Carthian Movement swear loyalty to Prince Asa Clarke, the Officers of his Court, and to abide by the Prince's Laws as set forth by his hand?"

K
    Katsuro Tomori

"I swear." he said solemnly at the end of the oath of Fealty. He had listened politely as she rehashed things before this, and genuinely seemed to be happy to take note a second time. It reminded him of home, in odd ways. The seriousness, strictness meant to build you up, the threats of death if you fail and topple downward and various Oni trying to topple you brick by brick? well..at least that last part remained to be seen.

The dragon had many questions, but sensed they would have to wait, and reveal themselves over time, like a good novela. Better to indulge in patience, he had already looked like a frog in a well. If dismissed, he would politely excuse himself and move onward. The blue-blood had tried to avoid eye-contact as much as possible not just because of his Clans gifts with the Tongue. There was also her...condition. Tomori wasn't entirely sure if she could see or not... Never mind how disturbing it...she...was to view. He counted the stars for his many blessings that he was born to a higher blood, though he kept that thought to himself in present company. It did leave one wondering though, what hides behind the porcelain mask that obtained the position of Seneschal?

R
    Robert Longstreet

"I swear" and that voice was like closing a grave with a tombstone, grim and final. He intended to keep his word... after all, it was his Domain now, too. He pondered all the implications of the oath, when yet another new arrival entered the room and presented himself. More Shadows, and in a very literal sense - the man has his Beast hidden behind a veil, and Robert was certain that's not the only thing obscured about this... Byrne guy.

He waited for the events to unravel further, deciding to stay silent.

P
    Peter Byrne

"Jubilation," responds Peter, to the rote courtesy shown by Seneschal Hart. The binders he accepts, thankful that her Ghoul is passing them to him so he doesn't risk accidentally touching another hungry dead thing, and pages through to read for himself instead of relying on Seneschal Hart's recitation. "I am a part of the Carthian Movement," he states simply, when she asks about his Covenant allegiance. "I have never broken the Third Tradition."

He remains silent at the statement of treason being, of course, 'frowned upon', but he does smile at the understatement. It strikes the same bit of ironic faux-humor in him that his name seemed to strike in the Seneschal. "No questions," he answers finally. The Laws were straightforward enough.

The other ticks ignored him, or were at least being discreet in their examinations, as the Seneschal spoke her piece and requested them to swear their allegiance to the Prince, and Peter provided them with the same courtesy. The curse hung heavy over Robert, and Tomori seemed very taciturn. "I do, Seneschal Hart."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Lyssa retrieves the binders, and returns to her lady's side.

Alice give another, slow and smoothly inhuman nod.

"Then I name each of you Acknowledged within the Domain of Sacramento."

Each of you can change your Domain/Venue status to 1

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, Jaqen liked this post
    K
    Katsuro Tomori

"It is an honor." he said bowing to the Seneschal, still unsure if she could actually see or not. His mind wondered, it could be a trap after all. A gift from her curse to make her seem weak. He had heard of Haunts, possibly like Hart. What were they...barrel something?... Bobble.....Baddaccelli! Yes....oh no. Was she? Could she be part of that evolutionarily interesting brood? A Dragon makes no assumptions, but this was not the time nor the place to ask such a personal thing.

"If you have no further use of me Seneschal, I think it might be wise to try and fix my embarrassing entrance. If such a thing is even possible. Or at least speak to others who might see me as something more akin to competent..." He paused a moment, looking around at all the beasts. His own was wanting to fight and flee or flee and fight, depending on who he looked at. Quietly he reigned in that particular part of his mind and then would depart, unless stopped by the others.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread