Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist returned the grin with easy enjoyment, but like Vivian allowed that train of conversation to settle. There was such a thing as lingering too long.

"So long as it is interesting in a good way."

"It does seem to suit you well."

Pursing her lips she thinks about the question for a moment and then laughs lightly. "I suppose it is because there has been little need?" she offers as a potential answer. Turning she motions to the room at large, "The divide between those who would matter to a Harpy and those who would not has grown even as the number of the first diminishes. I imagine a Harpy would find themselves bored to tears at monitoring the activities of so few and frustrated at the fact that everyone would know what they knew at the same time."

As she had motioned about the room she noticed the approaching man, Katsuro Tomori , and while her Beast had more issue with Vivian next to her, it nonetheless was able to spare a snarl for him.

Carefully giving him a once over, noting the cut of cloth and using that as additional fuel for why she wouldn't shred his body to ribbons, she wasn't entirely surprised at his stated clan affiliation.

And then he turned and ... fled? Twist blinked in mild surprise, turning to Vivian with a look of amused confusion.

"Do you think he just stumbled over here by accident as well?" Glancing back at the retreating form of the man as he seemed to wander aimlessly about she shook her head sadly before dismissing the man as clearly non important.

"Why do you ask about a Harpy?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes , West liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian tilted her head slightly, seeing the point. "True, I guess it may be boring and probably unnecessary." Although that was an opinion of some.

"Well that was rather rude of him." Vivian stared at Katsuro Tomori for a long moment.

"How is it that some people don't have any patience in a Requiem." She too shook her head along with Twist.

Upon the question of why she was curious, she chuckled. "Oh, well, now that I have a Covenant, I was just curious about some vacated positions. It hadn't been filled in quite a while, and I didn't know what the reason was. What you said makes perfect sense." Granted Vivian wasn't a pot-stirrer, normally, but it could be fun. Because there was that Jacob guy who seemed to have some clingy issues...

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa moved from the space where he'd spoken with Jacob Maddox, making his way over to Twist and @Vivian .

"Good evening,"
    he greeted the ladies of the Invictus.

"Did you chase that poor fellow off or did he just come over for a closer stare?"
    Asa grinned, cheek twitching at the expression that bordered on a snicker as he glanced over at Katsuro.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quietly watching the events unfold, Ale was surprised to see yet another new face enter the club. Seems there must have been a flyer or something that went out she thinks with an amused smile. New faces were always fun, granted they weren't rude and acted like they ran the Domain. Those ones? Those were the ones fun to squash out, or toy with depending on how one was feeling.

Her eyes look to Alice, watching the discussion unfold. Carefully looking for signs of trouble and would need to be dealt with.

She then turns her attention to Mable Psychangel

"Did you have any questions or concerns about the Domain?" she asks.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

[color=663366"]"Perhaps it is a case of ignoring their state? They rush in order to feel like they have a reason to rush?"[/color] Twist offered.

She nodded, about to continue the conversation regarding the Harpy position when Asa approached.

Smiling honestly at his presence, she laughed and her smile morphed into a pout. "He didn't even stay long enough for us to say hello let alone get a chance to scare him away."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

7. Bump West "Bump" this post
    z
    zapero12

Jax now facing Mister Stax say, " So what do you do with your free time around here? Anything interesting in this city?" And with this last question Jax raises an eyebrow hoping to get more than just, oooo my job and some clubs. Maybe he can give me some clues to the city I'm looking for

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes I do, I would like to talk to you about our clan and possibly being in a leadership position." Mable decided direct was the best policy here.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Marvyn Stax chuckles. "Free time? I'm busy rebuilding my network of contacts and establishing my haven. As for things of interest... Old Town with its underground chambers and history is always a delight. There are also museums and art galleries."

The Daeva paused.

"Did you mean - of interest to Kindred like us? Well, I am investigating some curious rumours about a book sale. Its not happening through legitimate channels and... well... it certainly appears to be of interest to our kind*." He gave a significant look, smiled thinly, and tapped the side of his nose with a finger.

"Oh. And there is Lot 39^. Its a club out in the suburbs, of all places. Not in the same league as the Nox here, or the Reverence; good if you want to slum it for an evening. Ah... Let us say the food is... delicious. Of course, if you are feeling a little adventurous, Davis is only a half hours drive away. Its a university town; plenty of fresh blood there right now, if you know my meaning."

*This is a seed for A Message Left in Elysium. See Cacophony Board.
    ^This is another plot seed. Let me know if you want to follow this one up

Marvyn Stax NPC
    INVICTUS LIBRETTIST |Daeva| BP 1

11. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable and Ale continue here!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

P
    Peter Byrne

Walking down into the bowels of the Court, Peter's club-wear, newness to the Domain, apparent pulse and equally apparent lack of a Beast suggests that maybe he could be a snack that wandered down someplace he shouldn't be. The impression is only helped because he's handsome, but in a way that suggests he should be someone's decoration, hanging off their arm to make them look good, populating their entourage or otherwise standing in someone else's shadow. Then something small changes in his body language and the mask slips. He sees you and doesn't react in the same way the kine subconsciously do. Even if your Beast is hidden like his is, everyone knows that down here? We're all monsters, even (especially) when we pretend we're not.

Peter's been hungry for years now, filled with this crawling, cold, ever-sucking famishment that makes him feel like a rind of skin wrapped around emptiness, like saran-wrap over leftovers that have already begun to turn. And other vampires? Their very presence unraveled him. The sight of them made his skin feel like dry, cracked leather desiccating beneath a heat lamp. The noises they made felt like razors gliding across his skin. Their foul, perfumed scent like acid eating away at his soft bits and sensory organs as if they had been slathered and left to marinade in lye. Every moment in the presence of the dead was suffering, because endless hunger recognized endless hunger. It gnawed and worried at his flesh from within as it felt the Beasts of others, the yawning pits of his elders threatening to consume him like his hunger drives him to do to his peers.

Peter mingles a bit, listens to the whispers and conversations floating around court so that he can orient and fortify himself against the clawing of the assembled monsters of the Domain before inserting himself into the miniature court of ragged ticks surrounding the Seneschal.

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread