Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled at Vivian York 's approach, keeping it pleasant despite the demand for it to be a snarl from her Beast. Motioning to the seat next to her she invited the beauty to have a seat.

"So far it is all foreplay," she replied with a faint huff of dissapointment. "Which would be fine if there was a guarantee of actual climax. But," she gave a small shrug, "The players are all newer to the domain. I don't recognize them so it may just be introductory posings."

Her eyes flicker briefly to the form of Marvyn before returning to focus on Vivian.

A devious grin flickered into existence and she shared a conspiratorial look with her cousin, "I am waiting to see who finds it and returns it. Shall we take bets on if anyone does and if so who?" She laughs at the idea, the sound of pure amusement a stark contrast to the harshness coming from the conversation just a few feet away.

"Tell me, how have your nights been?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes Cayce, , West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post

Scylla
    Scylla

Owl!

PRE

"The servants of the Corpse God lie," Scylla declared once again, fixing Robert with a look that promised that, eventually, they would trade more than just words.

"The tale you speak of is nothing more than a desecration, one more corpse that you've dragged from the depths of the charnel pit that you and all of your faith have hewn into the belly of the earth. And, if you seek to see me punished for speaking my mind, rather than letting falsehoods drip like poison from an adder's fangs, then so be it. I do not wish to hide behind the station my priestess earned upon her own merits. But you would do well, lupus, to realize that your arrogance, your belief that your words must be headed, is not something that is shared by every creature that walks this earth."

And with that, Scylla fell silent once again, awaiting the judgement of the Reeve, the Seneschal, or the Prince. If the gods willed it, they would both be released soon. Lupus to continue to bray, or to slink away, and Scylla, to take her up her kin's offer and learn more about the place of their clan in this city.
    Scylla. Gangrel. Stormcrow. Crone.

4. Likes West, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Name-Thief liked the sound of his own voice. So much so that he was monopolizing the conversation, making certain that her, and everyone else's attention was on him.

Before Bea, the words of this Name-Thief would have made her quell, but then again, before her very short acquaintance with the Daeva Alice wouldn't have maneuvered herself in a position to have such words directed at her. This was Alice, After Bea, a victor who'd tasted her vitae and didn't stop until there was rotting flesh clinging to the inside of her cheeks. So she smiles, it's sharp, too wide and utterly fake,

"If you think that my words are full of insults and innuendos, then clearly, you haven't spent a great deal of time among kindred." Alice sucked in an unneeded breath just so she could sigh. "But now, I understand a little more about you, you do not enjoy subtly." Which was not good, she was Seneschal, and so she wasn't supposed to hold the tittle of her Clan's Priscus. When she was the only Nosferatu it hadn't matter, now that the Name-Thief was here, it mean that the tittle should pass to him, but a kindred who thought her words were a sharp and barbed as he made them seem with his retorts wouldn't survive the Danse.

"It's alright Reeve Antinori, I do know how to handle myself." the words she'd thrown at Bea, and the corpse Alice made of the Daeva proved that. "Mister Longstreet, the last person who attempted what you are, with more finesse I might add, is now dead." Alice says, allowing the room to take of that statement as they will, "You will do well to reflect on that."

"You have not read the Laws. So you do not know if you have broken any or not." Drawing in another breath she doesn't need she nods at Lyssa to go fetch the binders. "None of us have broken the peace of Elysium. In fact everyone watching us are finding enjoyment by this inane conversation."

The Quarreling Trio move over here!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

6. Likes West, White liked this post
    K
    Katsuro Tomori

The Onyx Black Tesla Model S P100D sped silently along, taking it's driver directly where the GPS pinged, which was a spot a few blocks away from his actual destination. Discretion in all things, of course. The 58 year old man sat back comfortably as the car auto-piloted him along to the den of vipers that awaited him, a podcast on the basics of computer technology was playing as he ran his hand through his slightly receding hair line. He had looked good when he took the blood, all things considered. He looked better now, belly full thanks to a short stop off at the airport before picking up his car. The Desmond Merrion suit certainly added appeal as well. As the car rushed along to it's destination, he casually took the wheel and assumed control of the car, disabling the gps with a voice command of an altogether normal nature before finding a spot near the Nox Populi and let the car park itself.

Standing outside the club was somewhat intimidating even the slight statured man had to admit, though not out loud. Within those walls contained everything he had, essentially. Not tangibly, but in spirit... If things went poorly here...well, his Sire was not in the habit of reassignments. The Ventrue took a deep breath and straightened his tie, took a look at his watch and realized he hadn't adjusted it yet. He checked his phone for the local time before adjusting the arms of his Brietling Navitimer watch and then with a steadying hopeful breath, the vampire headed in.

Following the instructions given to him by his sire, he headed into the dimly lit club quickly approaching one of the staff and in turn instructed them to lead him to the VIP section. They asked if he had any unmentionables and the Japanese man shook his head and they continued on till he was left alone along the stairs with only his beast to keep him company. Katsuro steeled himself when he reached the landing taking another deep breath and let the various Oni in the room reach out with their strength and assault his mewling blood. His nostrils flared briefly but his will held, and then he smiled a hopeful smile and moved along to a corner of a wall, so as to be non-threatening. He had been told he could contact the cities kindred here and establish everything necessary to begin his stay...but he had not thought it would be so literal, all the cities kindred, or at least a good number. He laughed good naturedly to himself as he realized it seems he stumbled right into a court, if he had to guess and fashionably late it would seem. Glad I wore my good suit...

"I will simply have to adapt." he says quietly to himself in his native tongue as his eyes glance around the room. It seemed there was a bit of a tiff, as his attention was drawn to a group of kindred some twenty or thirty feet off, he couldn't catch much but the words Reeve, Laws, and Peace were thrown around and it was so strange how little those words were used together in a positive context. As he continued to watch quietly his thoughts turned, curious how well this group would adapt to him in a positive context...
    Last edited by West; Apr 8th, 2017 at 07:24 AM.

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva's gloved hand went to her lips. She could hardly contain her laughter, but turned it into muffled chuckling. She must have been bored with what was going on so far to make so many innuendos. But Vivian ate them up. "Maybe they'll take a stab, then they'll need a slab..." Flashes of a musical number from a movie ran through her head, again. "I guess we wait with antici.... pation." Her mouth full on grinning. Was the Archon just waiting for a moment to have some 'fun'?

Her eyes wandered while musing with Twist to the party over there. If they were Kine, Vivian would have offered popcorn.

"Well, they've been more interesting than normal. I enjoy being in a Coterie and now, I have other reasons to find some goals." A shadow of the Carnival evening. She really hope she'd do her Cousin justice.

She wasn't exactly sure how to phrase it, but Vivian didn't really need to sugar coat things to Twist. "Do you know why we have no Harpy as of late?" Yes, it'd been bothering her. She probably should have asked Asa, but the Daeva had a good reason not to ask him directly.

K
    Katsuro Tomori

After stalking the edges briefly, Katsuro heard two women conversing and upon getting a closer look found they were prime examples of Western Beauty. It was a concept that had taken some popularity in his homeland, and he certainly appreciated the subtleties of their attire, hair and make-up. He was willing to wager they could get any human they wanted on the hunt...which might be fun to watch.

The quiet reserved man finally arrived at the pair, taking slightly shorter steps to give him time to adjust to the encroaching beasts. Having many wash over you when you enter is one thing, but weakness is not ideally shown here, where one can see your face so up close. When he arrived he had a congenial smile, and his deep baritone did take a certain amount of poise that added it to the mystery that was this short statured man. "Good evening ladies. Katsuro Tomori, of clan Ventrue...I don't suppose you could indulge my company briefly as I try and get a lay of the land. I'm attempting to seek acknowledgement, but it seems I've stumbled right into the middle of court."His thick Japanese accent was apparent, though the man clearly spoke well. He gave a slight bow of greeting to both Vivian and Twist after his introduction, not that he knew their names yet.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

An unfamiliar Beast presses up against Jax's own. Fortunately they are of roughly equal strength and the Shadow is spared the sudden desire to run; instead the bestial animal in his soul glares at the interloper and growls defiantly.

For his part, Marvyn Stax is smiling thinly. His eyes though, remain dead and dangerous. Malice gleams in them for a moment, then the Deava musses his mullet.

"Its a fascinating study, yes? I take it that you are learning how things play out at this Court as well?"

He spoke to Jax but his eyes had fallen on the little clique comprised of the newcomer and the two impressive women - the extent of his own Clan.

zapero12

Marvyn Stax NPC
    INVICTUS LIBRETTIST |Daeva| BP 1

z
    zapero12

Jax turns to Marvin a smiles thinly. "Yes I do enjoy a good read. I don't believe we've met. I'm a Jax Culmet, and you are?"

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

With a slight squeal of heel, the Daeva turns to face Jax a little more directly.

"Mister Marvyn Stax of the Daeva. I've been here a few months now."

He folds his hands gently before him.
    Last edited by Yumyumcrow; Apr 10th, 2017 at 01:35 AM.  Reason for Edit: Fixing mistake - Stax is a Succubus

13. Likes West liked this post
    K
    Katsuro Tomori

The two of them just stared, mouth agape. Katsuro sighed inwardly, though didn't dare breath out-loud. He waited....and waited. Eventually the silence became to much and he decided to leave the pair. Western Beauty, so....vapid. Still, he reminded himself it was just a first impression"Sorry for your time." he said as he disembarked from this most awkward staring contest. I tried...

He continued on the prowl, and as he did so, he heard a few words that sounded familiar. Chrsalis, Great Work. It was beyond odd to hear them spoken of so openly, secrecy was of paramount importance to his sire. One man with a secret could hold great power, more than three?....a significant amount less. He headed over to the tall man who was in every way his opposite. Western notions of handsomeness? Check. Tall? Certainly. Smart? Well he was conversing with another Dragon and holding his own...It was certainly a start.

After a few brief moments of study, the Dragon went to roost with what appeared to be the rest of his kind.

[vtr\ Timori removes himself from the silent Daeva and proceeds onward after a brief moment of dropping eaves here [/vtr]

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread