Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist returned the gestures given her way with faint nods of acknowledgement.

Subtlety was not one of her stronger skill sets. She wasn't actually sure if she even had the bare minimums of it herself. Using it, recognizing it, understanding the layered levels of nuances... too much work.

But even she could see that Court was full of it tonight. In a variety of flavors no less. Glancing to Asa, she had no doubt that he was enjoying the show. Her opposite, he did excel at the game being played out for the entire City to watch. If they had the sense to watch it.

It was impossible to not notice Vivian York 's entrance. Between the woman's looks and her Beast's reaction, it had Twist shifting slightly on her seat to a more comfortable lounge. A hand lifted in return greeting to her fellow Daeva and she watched amused as Vivian rather quickly picked up on the mood of the Court.

It seemed that tonight had the great potential to be interesting.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes West, liked this post
    R
    Robert Longstreet

Consciously, Robert had barely noticed yet another stunningly beautiful vampire entering the Court. The pull of her Beast was strong, however, so he took it as a good sign that It, too, was overwhelmed by the sheer number of Kindred present. Not flinching, he continued his dispute:

"Ah, and here I was, thinking you won't start talking sensibly. Who knew? Yes, I think a little contest would not only be healthy, but also prove our commitment to protecing the Domain. Certainly the Prince, Madam Reeve or Seneschal Hart will come up with something. And speaking of titles..."

He glanced quickly over Reeve Antiniori and the Prince, the latter staunchly silent. They must be enjoying the show, so let's up the stakes.

"I am not the one that spews insults and innuendo since the moment I entered, Seneschal Hart. I am saddened to see that you, too, do not refrain from such conduct. You speak of working together, and yet my good will was not reciprocated. And as for being my Priscus, well... didn't you say that until now you were the only Haunt here? Doesn't that make me your only subject? Therefore, I give this title meaning. You'd do well to reflect on that."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling to Scylla, “I don’t think there is any need for violence right now. We have problems that we are currently dealing with within the Domain and there will be ample opportunity for you both to be of assistance and show your strength. So I look forward to working with you Scylla, we should talk of your abilities soon, maybe even spar.” It would be fun to have a Cousin to spar with, especially one who clearly had some training.

Looking to Alice, “Well I would hate for you to have to rush. I can step off to the side with Miss Wood and we can talk. Perhaps after the Acknowledgement Scylla can join us, it would be god to setup a Clan meeting. Though I’m sure you two have some Covenant things to discuss as well.” Alice was no longer a solo, which was good.

And then Robert speaks and Ales head snaps in his direction,

Dark eyes narrow as the Savage steps forward slightly, eyes leveling with Robert.

“You seem to have forgotten where you are Mr Longstreet,” she begins, her voice carrying an edge. “You are in Prince Clarkes Domain, in his Elysium, and insulting his Seneschal. I don’t know where you have traveled here from, but clearly they taught you zero manners. We have Laws and Rules within this Elysium, and while here you will obey them. Unless you wish to deal with the consequences being rude carries, I suggest you change your tone and lose the attitude. You see, Seneschal Hart, and also your Priscus, decides if you get to remain here, so tread carefully and show some respect. I don’t want to have this conversation with you again, because it will not be civil.” She pauses, staring Robert in his eyes, making sure her words sunk in. Cause otherwise, he was going to have a very bad night. “Think you can do well to reflect on that?” staring a few seconds longer, she finally looks to Alice, “Should he create any more problems for you, please let me know and I’ll make sure it’s handled.” Her voice had lost the edge.

Her eyes soften as she looks to Mable, "Shall we step off to the side and talk a little more?" she asks before looking to Scylla, "You are more than welcome to join us when you have finished with Seneschal Hart, but if you wish to discuss Covenant matters with her as well, I understand. But I would like to get a Clan meeting setup sometime soon."

She looks at Robert once again before stepping off to the side.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes Cayce, White, West, liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Another figure finds their way to the Court Commons this night: a lean figure dressed in black with a crisp, cream, shirt; thickly lacquered fashionable shoes gleam when the wan light catches them. Marvyn Stax is mussing his mullet as he descends - his hand freezes in place when he catches sight of the other Beasts at Court: the sheer press of them making the Daeva take a breath.

His Beast shivers like a flame caught in a heavy breeze.

The animation on his face dies, shrinks into a determined line on his mouth, as the crafty Lick from San Francisco forces himself to join the throng.

For the moment he simply circles the Court, watching and waiting.

Marvyn Stax NPC
    INVICTUS LIBRETTIST |Daeva| BP 1

7. Likes , West liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

As above, so below.

More people had died in the name of religion than any other cause and it seemed even dying didn't absolve some of their beliefs of the afterlife. Asa's thoughts drifted to the Holy Worm, wondering what the departed Kenneth Gilroy would have made of the situation. How he would have cringed and rolled like a pale grub amidst the other predators while blindly rooting for a solution. Or even the previous Sanctified Seneschal, Heathcliff Staley.

His eyes caught on Vivian York for a moment, bending over in a dress not made -- or exceptionally well made -- for the act before taking in the Unconquered who had dispensed Boons like an open wound.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

9. Likes Cayce, , Yumyumcrow, White liked this post
    R
    Robert Longstreet

Robert sighed, seeing that he was clearly outnumbered. He cannot say he expected such cold treatment from the city officials, not when he was merely defending himself, if only verbally. This was yet another reason to make friends with the Draconic Mekhet and his Priscus. But one last push for peace wouldn't hurt...

"Madam Reeve, we are both individuals of conviction - you've given your existence to maintaining law and order, I spread the word of God. We both do what we believe in. Is it then so surprising that I reacted the way I did? Especially given the fact that she was the first to throw a stone at me? Wouldn't you interject if someone was to denigrate that what you hold most dear? I broke no Law, and yet my own Priscus, whom I dearly respect, not only didn't stop the wave of insults thrown at me, but encouraged it, in fact - participated in it. While I understand that the ties of faith are stronger than those of Blood, this is not the hospitality I expected for behaving exactly as I should.

After a long pause, he added:

"But didn't Jacob and Laban form an alliance despite their differences? I ask we do the same, and that you reprimand both of us for this breach of Elysium peace. As for me, I welcome every opportunity to prove my loyalty to the Prince.

OOC

Jacob left his little corner with Jax feeling quite pleased. This night was going well for him. He made it way over to the Prince, bowing "Lord Prince Clarke."
    He waited for his bow to finish, speaking once upright. "If you have a moment I would discuss my own Great Work with you."

V
    Vivian York

Light stepping over to where Twist stood, Vivian surveyed the ongoings of Court currently. She was a slight bit lost, and since the petite woman was probably there for a bit of it, she couldn't help but be very curious.

"Sorry I'm a little late. It seems I may have missed some fireworks." Softly saying the last word so as not to startle any Mehket that may be around.

"By the by, I think my... lipstick is laying on the floor somewhere." Her lips pursed her snickered grin.

z
    zapero12

Jax returned from his acknowledgment very pleased by his Priscus. He is more than I expected.
    Not knowing where to go to in this party and not wanting to interrupt anyone Jax made his way to the edge of the gathering of people and simply did as he always does. Observe. Maybe he may gain some insight into the minds of the Beasts here tonight.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacob and Asa continue here.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread