Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The mewling Shadow speaks, and Alice takes the time to turn to him and stare. There is nothing within her eye sockets, nor is there anything covering them, and so twin voids of hollow darkness are all that he sees. "I was not speaking to you." Alice enunciates before his Priscus takes him to task.

Alice turns her face towards the Nosferatu with Robert's name and Scylla. "I am the Nosferatu Priscus. Prince Clarke's Seneschal, and High Priestess of the Circle of the Crone." Alice declares in front of those gathered. "Scylla is Stormcrow," behind the hollow voice, there is a mockery of force, "The Circle dwells in her blood."

The Wraith hisses, rearing back as the Italian Savage makes her appearance, "Reeve Antinori, good evening." Alice bats the Beast back and ducks her head in deference. "This is Scylla, Acolyte and Gangrel." Turning to the ancient warrior, "Scylla, this is Madame Reeve Antinori, Unconquered Gangrel." With just how many new arrivals there were, it might be best if Ale handled Scylla's Acknowledgement even if Alice wanted to do it herself.

Another Beast appears, this one making the Wraith hiss and spit, rearing back, wanting to flee! But Alice grits her teeth and pushes it back as well. There's a delicate hand upon her right and then left shoulder blades. The Prince and his Archon were here. "Your Majesty, Your Grace." Alice lowers herself into a deep bow, foregoing the curtsy as she was wearing pants. Alice holds to pose for a moment before bringing her lulled strings taut once more. "Yes, the man." Lyssa the slim ghoul hovering over Alice's shoulder points, "Is Prince Clarke. This women," Lyssa gestures once more, "Is his Royal Archon, Twist."

Her hollow sockets turn to the Name-Thief, "Mister Longstreet I cannot tell by what you mean by 'we'. Yourself and Scylla, perhaps? Yes you are new." she was being a bit of a bitch, but she honestly didn't care. "There isn't any 'getting it over with'. We will have a conversation, and I will tell you if will revive your Acknowledgement. Or not."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast stirs as a challenger enters Court, dark eyes look and spot Mable, her new Cousin. And in that yellow dress, it was hard to miss her. Little more color than she would ever wear, but to each their own. A smile and nod was offered as she drew near.

Then Asa entered, and she dips into a low curtsy, bowing her head as well. One simply does not acknowledge when he entered the room. And if they didn’t, well, she only hoped she got to be in the room when shit went down.

Seemed Jacob could take control of a situation, good to know.

“Miss Wood, we should continue our conversation, seems like I didn’t get enough information about you last time.” She says with an easy smile.

As Twist entered, looking stunning as always, Ale once again dips into a curtsy, her bowing once again. She really needed to reach out to the Daeva and see if she would be willing to talk one night. Nothing pressing, just enjoy a relaxing talk.

An eyebrow was raised as the ugly one, who made her feel violated spoke. Wow, he was a ballsy one wasn’t he?

“Well, seems some of us are in a hurry.” She rather enjoyed talking with new Kindred, but not so much the ones that felt the need to rush everything.

Now Scylla, she wasn’t sure what to make of her. Her Beast caused her own to raise up in anger, wanting to sink its fangs into her and tear her apart.

“Pleased to meet you as well, welcome to Sacramento.” She really wasn’t sure what Stormcrow was, but it sounded like it was something Alice knew about. Cause it sounded like they already spoke, she’d have to pick her Coterie Mates brain later about it. And slay together? Was she a fighter? Which would be good, they needed more fighters.

Ah, then Alice clears some of it up, it was a Crone thing. Ok, that made sense.

“Oh, a Cousin, meraviglioso! she exclaims, “Would you like me to Acknowledge Scylla, or is it something you wish to do?” there was quite a few new faces, and Ale doing the Acknowlegement would move things along quicker. But if Alice wanted to do it, she wouldn’t object. Even though she was the default Priscus for Gangrel at the moment.

Dark eyes snap back to Robert, watching and waiting for his answer. “Conversations are always welcome, and such a good way to get to know each other.” her tone flat. She had Alice’s back, and she hoped the Haunt knew it. But she didn’t want to jump on the poor guy just yet, he could just be nervous.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    z
    zapero12

It seemed like acknowledgment would take a while and Jax wished to take heed of his Priscus's advice. So he stood up and moved to make his way out of the now growing crowd, and that is when the Prince entered. Being the area leader of the Order and of the Domain, Jax offered him a deep and respectful bow before moving out of the crowd.

He stepped of and planted himself against a wall and asked himself, "I wonder how long this will take. I do have some reading I'd like to catch up on. Research does not do itself."

He blinked, well, maybe it was just his imagination. "That's good to hear. I'm very well thank you, afraid that business calls." He gestures at Jax and smiles awkwardly at Mable while excusing himself from the throng. Along the beeline path to Jax, he stops to bow to Twist. Only stopping again where Jax has found himself.

Jacob and Jax continue here
    Last edited by White; Apr 3rd, 2017 at 08:03 PM.  Reason for Edit: grammar

7. Likes West liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded in response to the genuflections, adding a pleased smile to the positively serpentine one, but didn't indicate anyone should stop to speak or do more.

The truth was that he was quite enjoying the cattiness of Court. The delicious tones of insolence and reprimand, the skulking away, the glaring. Like crickets in the night, it was the ambiance that all was normal and well and the lack would be cause for concern.

Twist's arrival reminded him that she was the only Daeva, and he idly wondered if the entire absence of the Carthians was linked to the absence of Vivian York .
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

9. Likes liked this post
    R
    Robert Longstreet

"You insolent...." Robert said out loud, turning to Scylla, ready to add a word like "whore". His temper flared up, like always while the topic shifted to faith. He kept his cool, however, realizing that starting drama in the Prince's presence and in his Court would ruin his chances of getting Acknowledged... or walking out in one piece. "The Church cares not at what you do or don't laugh, Acolyte. But I hope we can have a theology discussion soon. I'm certain it can prove... enlightening for both of us."

"I am in no hurry, Madam Reeve and believe me, Seneschal, a lenghty discussion is exactly what I came here for. I'm a fighter by trade, just like her" a slight nod to Scylla "Only when she talks of mindless bloodshed, I speak of methodical application of violence to maximum effect. And when smoke settles down, I prefer to question those surviving, rather than, you know... pulling their guts out. Believe it or not, the Church is interested in the well-being of this Domain, and so am I. Like I said, we can help each other.

Scylla
    Scylla

Owl!

PRE

The Legate's outburst brought a smile to Scylla's lips, and his following words brought laughter.

"Ah, and I thought memory had fled, yet the servants of the Corpse God bring as much amusement as I remember,"
    the Stormcrow announced, a maniacal grin stretching across her face.

"Do you wish to howl louder, lupus? Do you think your claims will impress Draco?"
    she asked, her eyes falling upon the Prince, who, from his smile, was perhaps as amused as she.

"Let us not boast of our deeds,"
    she continued, "or compare dark miracles. Let us instead let our actions prove our worth. Let the Prince, or his Reeve, give us a contest, a deed that needs doing, in service we will prove whether you are as hollow as the doctrine you preach."
    Scylla. Gangrel. Stormcrow. Crone.

12. Likes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian tried not to bolt down the stairs very quickly. She hadn't realized the time as she'd spent the earlier part of the evening feeding and fucking. Of course, they did go hand in hand with her... and she'd left the poor man laying, star struck on his hotel bed. At least she didn't drain him and he'd wake up pleasantly fulfilled, which would explain his extreme exhaustion.

The mix of Beasts in the room caused her to suddenly drop her purse. She mumbled under her breath about setting her damn cellphone alarm in the future. Sadly, what looked like lipstick rolled out, but it certainly wasn't that at all.* It rolled across the floor, but she couldn't quite see where it landed in the mixture of feet.

The Daeva laughed whimsically, she was late, spilling things and really had a jolly approach to it all. It was a good thing she could make herself presentable in quick time, she didn't look the least bit disheveled.

She bowed, apologetically to Asa and Twist. Vivian wasn't sure whether to wait to see exactly how late she was, or to be reprimanded. Either way, the night was off to an exciting beginning.

Considering she had come in the middle of some strange exchange of words she came in the tail end of. Vivian's eyes quickly looked to @Alice and Alessandra wondering what the devil was going on, or if the devil had come to join them.

ooc*

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Reeve Antinori, I would love to be able to continue our conversation." Mable had a look of all business on her sweet smiling face.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Miss Wood. The cheerful Savage that reminded the Doll of Brittany. Apparently she was the posturing predator that made that Wraith tug and twist and dearly wish to flee!

"Priscus Maddox is handling his cousin and his Acknowledgement," the Doll smirks, but upon her face it looks like a normal, if sharp smile, "I assumed that I would see to Scylla's...but with the arrival of...cousin of my own...and myself dearly missing Family, I wouldn't want to rush things." the barb was sharp, but twisted with her hollow voice, and naturally exuded fakeness, it was hard to tell if she meant it to sting or not. "Though if you wish to continue your conversation with Miss Wood, I could handle their Acknowledgements simultaneously."

Which Alice might just do, even if Ale didn't move to continue her conversation with her cheerful cousin, just because of the fireworks that were sure to spark and explode with the Name-Thief, herself and the Stormcrow in a continued conversation. Maybe Bea didn't just wake her combative spirit, the one that enjoy the taste of victory, even if it was flavored carpet fibers and rot, but her deeply buried cattiness as well.

"Lupus?" Alice echos the Stormcrow minute inflection denoting the question the word held. "I think not. Perhaps he's just a pup tying to bay, just to prove he can." Her eyeless sockets seem to focus on her cousin's face, even as she shakes her head, the motion, jerking and strings pulled. "Why else would an unacknowledged kindred speak thusly to a coven-sister to the Seneschal-his Priscus?"

Alice barely lets that sentence rest before she's speaking again.

"I was good friends with the Domain's previous Bishop, Kenneth Gilroy, you might have heard of him. He was also my Priscus, and the Underground's Regent before he was called away." At the time Alice hadn't yet proven her devotion, but had begun her first tentative steps towards the Crone's embrace. "So I do know that we can be civil and work together." Though it had been Gilroy and Katya had worked closely together and the Acolyte had even attend a lecture held by Gilroy on the Lance's teachings. "There's no need to be truculent, Mister Longstreet."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

16. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread