Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    R
    Robert Longstreet

The Seneschal was really a sight to behold, a pillar of white flame cutting the dark surroundings like a knife. Her doll-like look was making it hard for him to appraise, but she looked very young. This, of course, spoke nothing of her time as a Damned creature, as clearly her Beast was powerful and used to dominating. Her regal posture and elegant clothes only added to this picture.

She'd make a wonderful Inquisitor he thought to himself, not really knowing why.

"Yes, I knew that the Prince is a Dragon, I simply don't like to take anything for granted and would rather ask if that was really who she had in mind. So if I may inquire, are you and your... friend also of the Order?" He glanced quickly over Scylla "I was seeking you, Seneschal Heart, because it is the Prince's and yours blessing I need to get Acknowledged as a member of the Domain. I think I will stay here for a while."

z
    zapero12

Jax glances at all parties prevent,
    "Should it be agreeable please allow me and Mr. Maddox to finish our discussion then we might help each other?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

New night, new Court and the Reeve was milling about her office. There wasn’t anything really pressing, but there were still problems that needed to be dealt with. And she really needed to get a Deputy or two to help. Not that she couldn’t handle it, but it would be nice to have the extra help.

A glance at the clock told the Savage that the time had come to make her own entrance.

Pushing away from the desk and closing the laptop, she smooths the vest, making sure each of the two clasps was secure. She wasn’t worried about a wardrobe malfunction, but as an officer of the Court and a member of the Invictus, she wanted to appear somewhat professional. As professional as someone covered head to toe in tattoos could be.

Tonight she had on her favorite vest, the one with the high collar. Two buttons held the front of it closed, but inked skin still showed. There was no shirt under it, only a black bra. Her hair was loosely gathered behind her head, spilling over the high collar artfully. Black leather pants and boots completed her look. Every inch of her exposed arms was covered in tattoos, including her hands and palms. Her neck, stomach and even around her left eye was tattooed.

Walking into Court she was hit by the presence of many new Beasts. None which her own want to run in fear, but many of which made hers drool with blood lust. It’s claws tapped and fangs were bared at the weaker Beasts. Each one attached to a face she hadn’t seen before, did someone post flyers or something? She pauses a moment to deal with the rage in her Beast, not so gently urging it back to its corner. There would be no bloodshed tonight.

Eyes settle upon Alice, and Jacob, already in the middle of new Kindred, so she walks over.

“Good evening Seneschal Hart,” she says with a curtsy before turning to Jacob, “Priscus Maddox.” There was a nod of the Savages head.

“And hello to the rest of you,” smiles the Italian, “I’m Madame Reeve Alessandra Antinori, welcome to Sacramento.” Lots of new faces meant lots of Acknowledgement. And Kindred she didn’t know or trust. "Can I be of assistance Seneschal Hart? Seems we have quite the crowd here." she asks with a smile, knowing full well that Alice could handle this crowd. But it never hurt to make it presence known to the new Kindred, she was here as the Law.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes Cayce, White, liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable tugged her cute little yellow dress down once she climbed out of her truck. She didn't need to be showing any 'lady parts' as her dad would say. She then walked into court. She needed to find out about a few things and figured she would need to ask the Reeve. with a final tug of the dress she walked into court like a ray of sunshine.

She paused for a moment to get her bearings as the wave of beasts washed over her. Once her fighting instincts died down she walked further in. The Reeve was in with a bunch of others including the Seneschal. Mable straightened her shoulders and marched right up to the group.

Mable stood near Priscus Maddox and she waited quietly for the others to finish the business they had. She didn't want to interrupt anyone but she did make eye contact with anyone who looked her way and gave a nod of hello to them.

6. Likes White liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa listened to the soft hum of conversation intrude, filtering past the office door and undetectable to all but the Heightened hearing of a Kindred. He turned off the television and straightened his fig colored tie before wheeling on the suit jacket that hung by the door.

He walked the hall at a sedate pace; every footfall a new wave of hatred, letting the crimson waves crest, break, and ultimately retreat. There were several faces he'd never seen before and no doubt the source of the spectacular array of violence his inner predator tempted him with.

Eyes and ears watched and heard a new arrival ignore his Priscus' attempts at education before offering a nod to Alessandra. He wasn't favoring the Reeve over the Seneschal, just aware that such a gesture would be lost upon the eyeless Haunt.

It was curious to note that the Carthians of last Court were all vanished.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

8. Likes Cayce, White liked this post

"It is unwise to presume to command Dr. Culment, even politely veiled commands." His voice was not cold, but neither did it contain its usual good humor. "Why don't you take this chance while we greet each other to review the laws." It was worded like a question, but a lack of intonation made it clear it was not.

He stood turning away from Jax. "Madame Reeve, good to see you again." He gave her a half bow, noticing the Prince enter out of the corner of his eye he straightened himself and gave a full bow to him in turn. He noticed the woman from last time as well, standing near him. Did she need something? He was glad his memory was so clear for moments like this: "good evening Ms. Wood." He smiled lightly, "settling into Sacremento well I hope?"

10. Likes Cayce liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable saw the Prince enter court and again was struck by him. His charm was evident even without speaking to him. Her attention turned to Priscus of the shadows, as he very politely dealt with a troubled clan member, and the Reeve and Seneschal.

Mable almost jumped when Jaccob spoke to her. "Priscus Maddox, good evening to you as well. I'm settling in quite well, thank you. And how are you doing?" It was so sweet of him to inquire after her. Again, Mable was struck by how nice people were here. It must be due to the satisfaction of living in a domain with good leadership.

12. Likes White liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist had arrived early to the Nox. But had never quite made it down to Court. Instead she had gotten gotten pleasantly distracted with the club and found herself enjoying conversation with an adorably awkward young man at the bar who was struggling to remain cool with every increasing sentence.

But the growing hum of her Beast's irritation as Kindred subtly slipped in and downstairs finally had her pulling away from him to make her own way downstairs. Running fingers through her hair, she had left it unbound and it tumbled carelessly down her back, and straightening her outfit, she breezed past the coat check and headed in.

It was advantageous the upstairs atmosphere had her in a good mood because what awaited her past the entrance instantly dampened everything down to merely pleasant. Her Beast bared fangs silently behind the walls she held firm and she buried the murder in her eyes in a deep curtsy to the one man in the room who she didn't want to eviscerate, Asa Clarke.

A second, shallower curtsy, was offered to the Seneschal and by then she felt in control enough to advance into the room.

She avoided joining the large gathering though, instead she made her way to one of the chairs. Lounging at apparent ease she held a body language that was confident but open to conversation should any require such with her.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

14. Likes liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    R
    Robert Longstreet

The multi-lateral conversations were getting confusing, making Robert feel like he didn't belong. Thankfully, this "Culment" fella and the weird Amazon seemed to be as new as he was, and based on what Maddox was saying, the blonde in a yellow dress is a recent arrival, too. Good. Maybe they could help each other out, "the new guys versus the old guard" or some shit like that.

And then, the man in a fig-colored tie entered. Cue the damn drums. Now, if this guy wasn't a Prince (or the Prince) then nobody was. For what it's worth, he didn't look or behave like an asshole, at least for Ventrue standards (the guy is like an unliving stereoptype, he had to be one of the Lords), so Robert decided to simply go all in, not waiting for either Seneschal hart or this... Scylla to answer his question.

"Good evening to you, Reeve Antinori. As I was just saying to Seneschal Hart, I... we" he made a discreet gesture towards Jax and Scylla "just got here to become members of the Domain. As I understand, the Prince has just made his entrance, so if we can get the formality over with and perhaps talk a bit more later..."

Scylla
    Scylla

Owl!

PRE

The press of new Beasts was nearly overwhelming, and the press of new conversation even moreso. And so, for some moments, Scylla was silent, allowing things to calm before she waded into the conversation again, though she gave a grateful nod to the Shadow Priscus for his deft handling of his cousin. It left her free to focus back in on the Servant of the Corpse God, and the challenge he placed by accusing the followers of the Crone of being anything else but what they were.

"When I spoke of Draco,"
    Scylla began again, fixing her eyes upon the Sanctified, "I spoke of the master of these lands, as the Priestess and Seneschal already knew. And it is her that I follow, for I am Stormcrow, and I laugh at the mockery that you call Eternal."

Her own challenge delivered, Scylla turned her eyes to the Reeve, the scion of Rome, though the Stormcrow's brow furrowed as she took in all the ink that marked the other Gangrel's flesh.

"Ma-Dame Reeve. Honored. In the coming nights, we will slay together."

That proclamation made, Scylla turned her attention back to Alice, waiting to see if the Priestess would indeed tell them that the man in the purple tie was Draco. For, unlike the false legate, the Stormcrow did not assume in practice, whereas he did not assume in tongue alone.

Sorry for holding everything up!
    Scylla. Gangrel. Stormcrow. Crone.

17. Likes White, liked this post
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread