Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, it looks like there are plenty of new faces," Asa soothed Twist with a teasing smile.

To scare, he left unsaid. It was as much to draw her attention to yet another new arrival as to banter, and there was a flicker of curiosity in his dark eyes. Already he was watching who gravitated to who and applying tentative labels. The labels were compared to those that were known and idly shuffled against the whole to find new measures of balance or imbalance.

"Although it's beginning to look like you two remain the Daeva of the Domain."
    The latest arrival was attractive enough, but lacked the... flair... he normally associated with the Clan. "On a side note, have you spoken to the itinerant Invictus yet?"

His eyes moved over Stax. A question mark that owed several Boons.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian chuckled and raised her arms in an appraisal form. "Well, it's not that I'm opposed to new Daeva and not like we could choose the family that come to visit. But, I'm not exactly complaining either." She teased back to both Asa and Twist.

"I haven't had a chance to speak to him yet, at least regarding the Invictus. I wasn't sure if it was my place to address the matter." She was honest with her admitting why she didn't do it. But it was true, she hadn't a clue if she should do so or even recruit. Granted, recruiting was probably not frowned upon although she couldn't sponsor anyone.

"We have spoke to Mister Stax on another occasion, more so, a getting to know you, business."
    Vivian softly shrugged, looking Marvyn's direction, then back to Asa.

She was still curious to what happened at the meeting, didn't know how to bring it up. Still she'd at least be cordially curious... "How are things with the Dragons so far?" It was an innocent question. Vivian didn't expect more than a simple answer, but she cared for some reason. Perhaps because he brought her to the Invictus meeting... and then ditched. The Daeva was not upset, but it still felt off.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice pulls away from the miniature court that had gathered around her, each demanding her time and her favor so that their mewling selves might feed without repercussions. Alice had doubts about all of them, and just how long they'd last.

She sends Lyssa off to tell Strax, the Prince's message.

Feeling fed up, and paradoxically bold, Alice doesn't move towards the savages, and the safety net of her Italian Coterie mate, but lets the pull of Vivian York 's monstrous Beast guide the Haunt to her side. Even knowing that the women was speaking with Asa and Twist .

Once she makes her way to the trio, Alice bows, "Your Majesty, Your Grace." then she straightens out and gives her other Coterie Mate a nod in greeting. "Vivian." A beat to make sure they wouldn't send her away, "How do you all fair this evening?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes West, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    K
    Katsuro Tomori

As the group removed themselves from the Seneschal, Tomori meanwhile did not follow her, given how his last few attempts at conversation had gone tonight he took a safer route and retreated to the corners of the room away from direct contact. Perhaps if someone wanted to say something to him, they would come over here. For now, he felt he might wait till an opportunity presented itself to engage, rather than trying to barge in as earlier.

P
    Peter Byrne

Peter mingles for a time. Mingling was a specialty and a worthwhile skill for any vampire to practice, which is why it surprised him so much to see Katsuro Tomori , a fellow newcomer to the Domain, hiding in a corner, alone. If he had been alive, Peter wouldn't have been surprised to see him playing with a drink and using it as a shield. Pity, curiosity, the smell of weakness, Peter didn't know what drew him over to his little corner sanctuary, but it did draw him over.

"You look like you're being hunted. How has the Domain treated you so far?"

K
    Katsuro Tomori

"It has been an interesting first taste of America, most certainly." he said giving a smile to his fellow newcomer. "I am out of practice, socially. My sire put more focus into...other pursuits." he gave a slight sigh. Never mind my kick off with the Prince and Royal Assassin... Not that Katsuro knew she was the Archon at the time. No, he had only figured that out after overhearing a name and seeing the list of the Domain after the fact. "Plus the new faces. It's a big change. I am adapting, not quite as quickly as I wish but what Oni is easily mutable?...Excuse me, I ramble. What brings you to Sacramento?" he asked curiously.

V
    Vivian York

"Hello Seneschal Hart" It felt weird calling her that when they'd started to spend time together as a Coterie as of recent.

"Evening has been... interesting so far. How are you. Any recent exciting acknowledgements?"

But her eyes drifted slightly to the new guy that walked in. She couldn't help what came out next.

"So, who's the hottie who walked in earlier?" Vivian's eyes looked on to the target of Peter Byrne . "Anyone meet him yet?" A tone in her voice begged to Alice to get invited to his acknowledgement, if he hadn't been already.

P
    Peter Byrne

The death of a loved one," Peter says in response to Tomori's question. "A need to distance myself from things that reminded me of the loss on a nightly basis."

"Is 'Oni' what they call our kind, or the Beast, in Japan?" Either way it seemed a poetic conceit to name the curse or the hunger after a demon. Though he supposed that 'Vampire' and 'Beast' wasn't really that superior of a way to describe them.

He was being watched. He could feel the more than dead weight of another predator's regard pulling at the hairs on the back of his neck.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's lips cracked into a smile that threatened to spill over into a laugh at Vivian's question.

"We're still working on the finer points of how available I am for personal instruction and care-taking of the Chapter House," he answered. It was slightly mocking, clearly intended to convey the answer as 'Not Very'. "While I find the enthusiasm admirable, there are very few... instances... where I enjoy or am willing to provide instruction."

They usually involved beautiful women and the Asylum.

"Good evening, Seneschal,"
    Asa spoke, his voice changing with the turn of his head towards her. "You were quite busy there for a bit -- meet anyone interesting or noteworthy?"

His eyes followed Vivian's and he shook his head slightly at the question of having met him.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, smooth and inhuman, taking the question as an order, she replies promptly. "It seems the Stormcrow's taken flight, but I now have a new Cousin, Robert Longstreet, and it seems like he'll take up the mantle of Bishop. The gentleman that was flitting from conversation to conversation is a Dragon and a Lord. Katsuro Tomori." Alice really wanted to know how the Prince would react to that.

"The third, and my most sincere apologies Vivian, I've already Acknowledged him. Assuming he's who you're speaking of," between a Haunt, a seemingly inpatient and rude Venture, Alice was fairly certain that the Daeva meant the Domain's newest Carthian. "Is Peter Byrne. Managed to sneak in before I wrapped everything up. Though it's entirely fitting that he had, Mehket. Carthian." Maybe this one would last.

But Alice rather doubted it.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

13. Likes West liked this post
Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread