Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Sanctuary 6

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A Unicorn nod. Arrow Area probably had stuff. Since Zombie Apocalypse. Hazels travel to Star. There was probably something in the Guardian wing too. But he'd probably ninja the info. Go peak and then leave it for someone to find in the Arrow place.

You know. He'd probably has a ninja costume to ninja info.

Hazels squint at Star. Imagining him in full ninja attire.

Her mind's a confused mix of a traditional ninja costume, and one of those not really ninjas from Naruto.

Head shakes.

If she had a better phone she'd be looking stuff up online about it, since. Yeah. Can't hide it all, somewhere on the interwebs there had to be something about the zombies apocalypse in Sacramento in '09.

Whatever. They had some time to figure stuffs out, but mostly everyone would be subscribing to the Tuesday Method of Planning.

1) Get There.
    2) Do Stuff.
    3) Profit.

It hasn't failed her yet.

"Also." because she should word. "The internet. It's a thing. I'm sure some of you has phone that are smart and can internet."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes Xander, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    M
    Marguerite

"My loyalties are already known." With mention of private space for each aspect of the Pentacle her eyes widened. "Oh, how wonderful. Councilor Faye -- I would be most appreciative of a tour." She looked to the others that seemed to be having trouble settling. "It could even be more of an open house if there are those looking for a purpose?"

With the mention of internet research, she pulled out her phone. It was unfortunately smarter than her. "I will not lie. I bought this because it was pretty." It did have a nice white case with zirconium accents. She might have wanted nicer but then it would be too precious to actually use. "However, I back up my contacts and other important business. If anyone with quicker fingers than I," said with a tap of her nails at the screen, "Who would like a headstart while we talk, feel free to borrow." Even if the more tech savvy of them broke it somehow -- it would just be a good excuse for a new model.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Practice Astral?

Hur hur. Okay, bro. Unless someone's suddenly discovered a raging fountain of fire not already claimed by...

"Hey!"

The Angel jumped backwards, sliding off of the pew.

"Personal space, yo. You stay,"
    a finger pointed whence Michael came. "Over there. You are sooooo not my type and even if you were, well. You're just not. So please do not creep up on me. Legit."

Because fair warning.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

5. Likes Kelreth, liked this post
    Bolide

Nimbus:
    Light gathers and flickers around Bolide, and the roaring sound of a fast moving object like a jet or a meteor billows out from him.
    Bolide combat stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'd appreciate the time Councilor." Bolide returned the nod Campanella had given him, glad he could chat with at least one of the Order's he had been considering.

As the conversation returned to the zombie threat, Bolide seemed to nod along with what was being said. His eyes go a little wide with revelation as Tuesday speaks, as he actually had a phone that was smart and could internet. There was also a soft chuckle as he did, as revelation gave way to humor over her way with words.

The Apostate stayed silent for a moment as he slid down into a pew. His thumbs began to tap away at the tiny keyboard on his iPhone, searching Safari for things like 'Sacramento zombies' and 'Sacramento Thriller 2009'.

2 successes for a quick internet search on references to Park Wars
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-04-23 21:56:22 Bolide rolls 3 to internet search (Int+Academics-2 smartphone) (10 Again) 9, 10, 1, 1 2 successes

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She couldn't help it, an amused grin appears on her lips, "Zombies huh?" cause zombies aren't something you expect to ever have to really deal with. Looking to Campanella, "If history was played with, finding something might be difficult. But something like zombies would be hard to completely cover up, least in my opinion." changing Time couldn't be a sure thing, but it isn't her thing anymore.

"If we're going to be dealing with zombies, than I suggest we all play some or watch Resident Evil. Cause Alice has dealing with them down to a science." there was a joking tone in her voice, obviously not serious about it. But she had to have a little fun or she'd go insane.

Ignoring the Star and Michael show, she looks to Marguerite, "Sure, but I warn you, there isn't much to it. Others left before we could really build anything up, but I'm def game for changing that. Making it into a truly functioning space." she wasn't the only Ladder anymore, which meant it was time to step up, work together and get their Order in gear. She'd dropped the ball on it too much, assumed others would do the work.

8. Likes , West liked this post
    Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

At some point the Thyrsus had wandered off to the Arrow portion of the Circle and not died and found it not in a bad shape. Will need some cleaning for sure. Finding what he came for after a bit of rooting around. Also needs an organization system.

Making his way back to the other's there isn't much time for Thrope to figure out a good way to put this. Wait or talk? Talk.

"There's a listing for an... event called Park Wars. Happened at Granite Park. Somewhere, east of town, I think it is. Zombies. It got messy." In fact Thrope's pretty damn sure the phrase grenade was used a couple times. "Very messy. Ok people died, our people. Happened in a Bell Building?" The Thyrsus looks around to see if anyone knows what that is. Cause its probably not a Bell or a building shaped like one.

"At least with a building we can find somewhere to bunker in. Then all you Matter folks can do your thing." As Thrope already knows where he is going to be. In the doorway, probably ripped like a roided out meat head.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, , West liked this post

This closes on the 30th!
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

M
    Marguerite

She places her phone back into her clutch when Bolide brought out his own. She watched those fingers flow over it at a speed she'd have found impossible. She looks to Faye and puts her fingers to her lips to giggle with the suggestion. "She did have proper clearance, though, no? I'm sure we can fast track the zombie hunting permits."

There was only a slight frown when Faye explains the situation of the Ladder clubhouse before she would take it in stride. "Oh -- dommage but then it is a chance to make it our own." She ran through her schedule in her head. "Then I will be in touch. We can find time to liven it up a little." Hearing that the woman wasn't throwing her own position of the Ladder around put Marguerite at ease. It would be nice to move forward with something without spending an hour on title acknowledgement for once.

She listened to Thrope's run down of what he'd found and gave an impressed nod at his quick thinking. "With a single location that can allow those of us on the fringes to keep it clear of as many innocents as we can. A call can be put in, through a few different methods, to keep the police away." She offered before brushing away a strand of hair that had fallen over his face.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Could anyone get the Consilium's Master o' Space on the line. Since. Yeah. Archy. Dude.

Hazels go to the preacher angel dude, and gives him her best, silent tisk, tisk face she can. Since Star'd already went loud and fair warning'd him. But still. Peeps got bubbles that weren't Bubbles and you need to respect that.

Hey look! Movement and stuff and info! "Thrope? Zombies...they're dead and goo-y. So uh-yeah. Messy. Given." duh. "I wanna know if any of the Consilium from back then'll be there. How're we gonna explain us being there and doing things, and all that jazz."

Well look at Faye, "Ha. We should watch the movies just 'cause. Even if they totally suck compared to the games. We'd get through them before we would get through the games." a beat. "Unless we start right meow. Also. I don't have the games. So we'd have to get the games which might take time away from sim-killing zombies. Soooo. Hmmmm." fingers tap her thighs.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

14. Likes Xander, West liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella raked a hand through his hair as the conversation sailed about him.

"A single building? That does give you one advantage... ah... with a bit of planning you can channel them into a space where their numbers mean comparatively little. I admit... its not much advice. On that note... This Bell Building that Thrope mentioned - are there any maps or floor plans in the public domain?"

His voice muted as he fumbled for his own smart phone.

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-04-27 03:49:57 Campy to google maps rolls 8 to Intelligence + Computer (10 Again, WillPower) 5, 7, 9, 5, 8, 3, 1, 5 2 successes
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread