(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her head lowers briefly when he mentioned Emma. She had been a great Deputy and it sucked that they wouldn’t get the chance to see their Coterie grow with her.

The Savage listens intently, wanting to get any detail she can about who they were up against.
    Victor in a series of combats, well, she could fight. Good to know.

A spear and an attack dog? Well, Ale could deal with an attack dog, and was pretty sure her claws were bigger than any attack dog. Unless it was some type of Hell Hound or Vitae infused mutt, then things might get iffy.

A deputy at some point? So she knew the Domain, and the Necropolis. Eyes look to Alice, did that put Alice at risk?

Least he didn’t want Josephine moved. She hated moving Kindred with stakes sticking out of them, they were a bitch to explain. Where she was was secure for now.

Did Alice tell her who was behind the fire at the Farm? She couldn’t remember.

And it dawns on her,

“Seneschal Hart, giving the information that Dirge has knowledge of the Necropolis, has it been thoroughly searched? I have no idea of the layout, but I would imagine there are tunnels leading to various parts of the city. If these have not been searched, then I believe they need to be, the sooner the better. It makes a lot of sense for her to hide where she feels safe, secure and comfortable. And before blueprints are found and a search is done, I would request that you not reside there after July. The threat is too great until it is secure.” Her tone firm. It made perfect sense to the Savage now, looking to Asa, “What better place to hide than right under our noses.” She knew what had to be done, but she didn’t think they had the man power to search. "If we can get the original blueprints, we can then learn what has been added."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"They were not the same Necropolis... es."

Belatedly Asa wondered if the proper plural was 'Necropolii'. It was one of the reasons he'd wanted to see the 'Deep Kingdom', having spent months in the sewers and the original Necropolis as a Deputy. It was possible even Twist was unaware of how many times he and Ishani had dealt with the Mole.

"I also doubt there are any blueprints to find. Sacramento has an extensive underground from it's days as a mining town and the original Necropolis was established because of lack of documentation or the documentation was destroyed after."

Asa gave a small shrug. Decades ago, information couldn't escape into the no-man's land of the Internet. A few shelves of blueprints or file cabinets of fiche were all that needed to be touched to erase existences -- of people and landscape.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice wanted to wince. Ale'd come up with a pretty good idea...but she didn't have all the information. Alice was about to speak up when the Prince answers for her. "When I first arrived Bishop Gilroy was only just beginning to construct the current Necropolis. With all of the Nosferatu but myself leaving the Domain...maintaining everything has been difficult. Currently only the Caldarium remains in working order. Many, possibly all of the tunnels have collapsed, and none of the rooms that my Clan craved out for themselves or the Clan are accessible." faux-embarrassment threads through her voice, "They might have found a way into those spaces...It wouldn't hurt to look, but it would be difficult to do so."

The current Necropolis was built under a house, when there was more hands to work within it spiraled out deep under the neighborhood. None of the Haunts had any legal right to do any of this construction, which was why the fatburg was such a security risk. "Records are interesting things...unless there's someone who's surveying the entirely of the Underground, then I really wouldn't trust them to navigate."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh, well shit. Two Necropolis, would have been nice to know earlier.

“Well, with this new information, then perhaps a search should be done of the old Necropolis. I stand by my opinion that it would be a perfect place for her and the Brood to hide. Is there currently any ways to access the older Necropolis?” she question was for both Asa and Alice. “There is also the bunker that we pulled Coturi from. We never actually got to go inside and investigate it, so I don’t know how deep into the ground it goes or how big it is. But it might be another place to look into.” It was a bitch to try and get the door open, and she didn’t have the Jeep anymore.

“I hate to keep taking up your evening Your Highness, Seneschal Hart and I can continue this conversation somewhere else if you wish.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa listened to the two women speak, a small smile playing at his lips.

"Perhaps you should continue it elsewhere, notably in the presence of the Domain's penultimate Daeva,"
    he finally said when the opportunity came to speak. A current of amusement ran through his tone, laughing at the obvious rather than chastising their convoluted plans.

"Or had neither of you considered asking Twist to simply Summon Dirge?"

Or maybe neither was familiar with the workings of the Blood. Often in the past they'd gone to Prisci or Clan paragons to trade favors to resolve issues when he'd been a Deputy.

...Then again, when he'd been a Deputy, the aforementioned Daeva hadn't been a particularly patient Seneschal.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Racing thoughts, turning from the room, the Prince and her punishment to focus on the Brood and all the other plots and plan...stopped. Were she still prone to blinking, she would have. Had she been Blushed, her face would truly portray her embarrassment.

It takes her a moment but the Doll speaks. "...No..." were she human she would have cleared her throat, but she wasn't so she didn't and continued. "Honestly, I didn't think this was an issue what we'd pester the Archon with." Bugging Twist meant that, they were bugging the Prince - which they kind of were - and announcing that they couldn't handle it themselves. "But if you think it's wise, we could schedule a meeting with the Archon, and talk about summoning Dirge." Though Alice didn't really know what that meant, perhaps it had to do with the mysteries of the Deava's Majesty.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread