Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Eyes on the Street

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable glances at Jax when he approaches, " No idea. Gonna go see." She says simply. Then she heads down the alley towards Jacob. She stops suddenly at the sight in front of her.

She sees Jacob has a bag. "What do we have there?" she asked in a conspiratorial tone.

Looking at the man stuck in the fence she decided the man liked like a bat. A very large bat. "Oh dear, that looks a little uncomfortable. What were you trying to do? Shall we call you an ambulance?" She gave him a warm friendly smile hoping to make him feel comfortable with them there.

z
    zapero12

"Hm, guess it worked." Jax thinks to himself.
    He follows right behind Mable to see the sights ahead. As he sees the man there his curiosity grows. " Why on earth would someone do this to themselves. What was his end goal?" He thinks

Then he speaks to the man. " Soooo, evening stroll gone wrong? Or does your work out routine involve danger?"

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Would you believe it... Yes! It was a stroll that went badly wrong. Ah. There was a feral dog, see? Came out of nowhere. I ... well... uh... managed to get up high over there but couldn't get down. I figured my best bet was to get over the fence, see. And as you can see - my leg got caught in that old barbed wire. So here I am. Um. Bit of help?"

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-04-01 17:02:31 Strange Man to be convincing rolls 1 to Manipulation + Subterfuge - Situation mods for the Predicament (10 Again, Chance) 2 failure

He gestured to his leg which was indeed caught up in the barb wire mesh.

At Mable's mention of medical assistance his eyes grew wide slightly.

"Eh. No. I know a guy who can give me some shots. Really. No trouble at all. I just need some help getting up. I'd... I'd rather not have to deal with paperwork or stupid questions right now. It's embarrassing and all. Being chased by a wild dog down an alley. Getting stuck trying to climb over a fence to get down. Um... Bad for my self image."

His eye's stray to his bag.

4. Likes White liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable found his reaction to getting medical care very suspicious. She had only mentioned it to get his reaction and oh boy did she. "Now now little buddy," Mable put a little southern charm into her voice (not that she was southern but she could play the cowgirl bit if she had too), "Your self image isn't worth dying from sepsis or tetanus now is it?" She was buying time for a check of the bag.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

"Feral dogs in the heart of downtown, what a time to be alive." He almost choked from resisting laughter at the man's comment on self-image. What a guy.

Well time to open pandora's box, Jacob unzips the bag.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    z
    zapero12

Moving to stand behind Jacob. Jax curiously stands waiting to see what was in the bag. "Hope it's actually interesting" He thinks to himself.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"I'm up with my jabs..." The man growled and tried, feebly, to tug at his leg again.

His growl turned into a startled protest when he saw that Jacob and his mysterious shadow were turning their attention to his bag. He struggled once more, fiercely and in vain. Rather than free himself or even protect his property, he appeared more like a beached whale, flailing helplessly in the night.

"Guys! What the fuck! Thats my bag! Aargh... Arseholes!"

As for the bag? It was a large duffle bag; heavy duty. It was not locked and Jacob easily unzips it. Within he finds recording equipment and similar gear; a plethora of wires and data storage gear. Expensive gear; durable gear; this was the bag of no ordinary person. This man obviously knew his stuff.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable took a step closer to the guy incase he actually freed himself and needed to be detained. "Anything good?" She asked as she peered over to the bag. She could see maybe a camera but not sure.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Not exactly a bag of drugs, but he wasn't going to go through the man's recordings without reason. He does give the equipment a once-over, to see if anything suspicious jumps out at him.
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-04-03 18:43:22 Jacob Maddox rolls 8 to Enc. Knowledge to recognise suspicious equipment (10 Again) 4, 5, 6, 5, 3, 9, 2, 4 1 success
    OOC:

14. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    z
    zapero12

Jax turns to the nasty mess on the ground and says, " So what a man who enjoys scaling fences late at night need these things for? "

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread