Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Carnival

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist waited twice the amount of time that she judged acceptable for time to compose an answer before smiling a bit frostily.

"Though I do not blame you in the slightest for being distracted by Miss York..." she prodded gently to Isaiah .

"I was asking what brought you to our city."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes West, liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her attention shifts to Asa, not that it was hard to do. Aside from being the Prince, there was no denying that charismatic presence.

Lady…not something she was used to being called or referred to, and it was kinda nice.

A smoking bar? While she could see the attraction to such a place, being around people actively lighting something up still made her uncomfortable.

Now that last comment, with her lips, got an eyebrow raise. Damn, Vivian is ballsy. Ale would never dare say something like that to Asa. Rather in a formal setting or not. Maybe she just wasn’t as daring as the enticing Daeva, or maybe it was cause one doesn’t talk like that to the Prince. Least not in any Domain she had been in.

She could have breathed a sigh of relief when the subject was changed. Ale was not a prude, but it was Asa.

“I’m afraid my nights haven’t been nearly as exciting as of late. They’ve been mostly filled with investigating the matter we discussed. Though the formation of the Coterie was an exciting evening. And did you know there is an evening cruise on the river for New Years? Was an interesting way to spend a couple hours.” Though talking about what she’d been up to made her realize she didn’t have exciting evenings.

But it would be interesting to hear if he’d been up to anything exciting. Well, anything that he would be willing to share.

Looking back to Isaiah briefly, Ale wonders why he didn’t answer Twists question. Was he hiding something? Or did he simply not hear it? Either way, he best answer the question.

She looks back to Asa and Vivian, though she was still looking out the corner of her eye at the new guy. She knew Twist could handle herself, but as Reeve, it would be her fault should this guy make a move and get to the delicate Daeva.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa laughed softly. If someone other than Vivian had said such a thing, it might be different -- but he'd watched the woman at the Asylum twice now and it could have been a reference to something else. He considered his reply but then turned to give Isaiah a curious look. Either the man was a great fool or deaf. To simply ignore Twist's question?

"There are ways to ensure he hangs upon your every word,"
    Asa added with a tone as cold as undead skin. It wouldn't be the first or last time a foolish new member had found the price of admission to be the crimson collar.

Asa turned back to the other two woman and the answer he'd been considering.

"My evening have been wonderful, and due in some small part with my decision to leave the Invictus and join the Ordo Dracul."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

6. Likes liked this post
    I
    Isaiah

Of all the foolish things to do, I’m not doing well tonight. Tuning to Twist, and offering an apologetic bow since his face was covered. “My most sincere apologies Your Grace, you are quite right I was most ungraciously distracted. Business interests and a desire to get out of Vancouver draws me to your fair domain. I have a certain interest in media and heard interesting things about the market here.”

He was going to elaborate when The Prince made his pronouncement, He cut himself off, waiting to take his cues from the assembled ladies before making any comment to this unknown leader.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian laughed in a bubbly manner. "Oh come now, I am not that much of a distraction!" She smiled in a confused manner, then looked at Isaiah a moment while he finished telling Twist his reasons.

But then, everything suddenly stopped. Her bubbly demeanor fell flat with shock.

"Wait, pardon?" Vivian couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Why the change, if you don't mind my asking, Your Grace?" She was positive that Twist already knew, but the news took her by surprise considering the meeting they had not long ago.

He'd never alluded to it during their private meeting. Would that have changed the Daeva's decision, absolutely not. But still, this was by far quite the mystery that kept on giving.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Whatever response Twist had to Isaiah, be it accepting his apology and welcoming him again to the domain or rejecting it with cool disdain, was lost in the wake of Asa's announcement.

Twist was surprised, not at the announcement. That she of course already knew. But more at the directness at broaching the topic. Though, she supposed in hindsight it wasn't really that much out of character. She wondered if it was because he was bored- he did tend to get brusque when bored. That would be terrible. Hopefully it wasn't that.

A wry smile curling up her painted lips, she clapped her hands together once, breaking the stillness of the room.

"It is an evening of announcements. Many of which are in regards to who we count among our numbers. Perhaps it is time for us to begin the official business."

She motioned to the table, inviting her guests to take a seat before she herself moved to a chair at the head of the table.

Seating Chart
    [Twist]
    [open] [open]
    [open] [open]
    [open] [open]
    [open] [open]
    [open] [open]
    [open]
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

10. Likes , West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Damn, she caught that tone, and hoped never to have it directed towards her.

With the Prince leaving the Invictus, it left them not in an Invcitus ruled Domain anymore. Which sucked, cause there had been a hint of power in that to her. But if the Ordo has made his evenings wonderful, then all the best to him.

She was also curious as to his reasons why, but was sure that was a personal thing. And not something she felt comfortable asking about. Choosing to enter a Covenant were sometimes personal, and leaving one to join another were probably just as personal. But hey, he might provide an answer.

Looking over to Twist, there was a nod of her head. Though this was part of the evening she was dreading, knowing where to sit. So Twist sat at the head of the table, the position of power, that made sense. But where should she sit? She outranked Vivian, that was easy. But what about the new guy? And which side? Her gut told her Asa should sit to Twists right, but that was a guess. It had been years since she had been at something so formal, and her mother would be rolling over in her grave.

But she could be over thinking this whole thing, and moves to stand behind the chair in the middle to the left of Twist. If it was wrong, well, so be it. How can one be expected to know everything at their first meeting?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I find myself contemplating Change and the nature of the Blood more often the past few years," Asa answered Vivian.

Change, like the one his leaving would create. A vacuum and opportunity, the first of which would be represented by the table and chairs. A grin slipped out - he would miss this. Asa walked to the end of the table, being neither a member nor prospect and waited for Twist to sit. He looked across the length at the petite Daeva, across a greater expanse than they'd ever had at these tables.

He was also curious to see if any of the members would request he leave.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

13. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    I
    Isaiah

Isaiah chose to stay silent as he moved to the table choosing to stand behind the chair opposite Alessandra, well aware of his lack of status in this Domain. It was interesting to know that the Domain was moving away from Invictus control. He filed that away for later use.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian's twisted and confused look wasn't hidden in the slightest. What was it that Asa wanted from the Dragons? Maybe they needed stability and realignment or something of that nature. It seemed to be chaos since she arrived. But mentioning Blood was the point that stuck out.

But as a Daeva, there was something that seemed very upsetting about this. Especially for him to come to a meeting and announce it. Her eyes looked at Twist, then to Asa, to the other two briefly and then back to Asa. She never thought there would be a point in her time in Sacramento that her eyes said to him 'please stay'. She nearly had no control of her expressions at the moment, the shock was still lingering.

Seating Chart

[Twist]
    [Alessandra?] [Isaiah?]
    [open] [Vivian]
    [open] [open]
    [open] [open]
    [open] [open]
    [Asa]

I think I updated it properly?
    Last edited by West; Mar 20th, 2017 at 04:10 PM.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread