Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Carnival

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was a credit to her makeup artist and the quality of makeup used that nothing cracked with the wide smile that bloomed at Asa's compliment. Accepting the bouquet she offered a hand to help him rise. "Truly a compliment from you," she murmured. And it was. Not only because he was himself a man worth admiring and who knew it, but because she knew his taste in women ran to the attractive. He had standards, and they were far from low.

Looking past Asa to the other two primary guests of the evening, she dipped a head in thanks to the compliment of Ale. And while she was tempted to respond in Italian as well, out of courtesy to Vivian she refrained. "Thank you. The same can be said about both of you," she intoned a small hand gesture including Vivian in the response.

Turning an ear to Vivian's commentary, she held back the amused smile at Vivian asking Asa about protocol for the evening. It wasn't that he couldn't answer, he was well versed in the etiquette of the Covenant, even more so than herself. But given recent events, it was nonetheless amusing.

She considered stepping forward and replying herself, which might be slightly more proper, but the snarling of her beast increased with the approach of an unknown man. She did not hide her careful head to toe evaluation of him and his costume as he introduced himself. The costume met with inner approval and though the invitation was smooth enough it lacked enough details to shuffle him just about the nameless kindred circling around the inner core.

Returning his smile politely, "It is a pleasure to meet you Mister Hyrst-Wright. I am Alder Twist, Duchess Sacramento and Royal Hound of His Majesty, Prince Clarke." Goddess grant that she actually got that all right. She wasn't accustomed to actually having to introduce herself with full titles and honors.

She paused significantly, allowing him a chance to redeem his status and claim his own titles before she introduced him as simply 'Mister Hyrst-Wright, random Kindred' to her companions.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods at Vivian’s words, well, as much as she could. The head piece was more awkward when she moved her head. And even though it was secure, it was still weird.

“Perhaps a masquerade ball would be an intriguing theme for a Court in the future.” She offers, it could be fun.

Now Vivian’s next statement hit home. She also had no clue what happened at these meetings, it was her first as well. There was an idea she wanted to present, a Title of Function she wanted to peruse. Would she be allowed? It remained to be seen.

And then there was a new Beast. Her own stands and rushes it’s cage, snarling and snapping at the presence of a weaker Beast.

Instead of allowing it to shows its power, Ale shoved it back, removing her mask and offering a smile to the new guy. And after Twist introduced herself, though Ale was ready to introduce the Daeva.

“Good evening, I am Madame Reeve Alessandra Antinori of Clan Gangrel.” Greeted the Italian.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa rose from Twist slowly, the sudden intrusion of a predator he'd never felt suddenly added to the familiar and known. Behind his mask, lips parted; a luxury to be hidden, and able to bare his fangs. If he thought it would soothe the Beast, it only took it as an invitation, suddenly surging up and clawing at his conscious control. For a long moment he simply stood, a harlequin statue, before nodding.

"This will be an unusual meeting, with Vivian York in attendance,"
    he answered the women.

"...And myself."

He paused for the newcomer to claim any Titles, or acknowledge that was indeed the full and proper introduction.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

6. Likes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

"Delighted to meet you Mister Hyrst-Wright." Taking queues from Twist and Ale, the Daeva added her own greeting. However, she was unaware of what to call herself and Asa had already mentioned her name.

But as for what Asa spoke with masked lips, Vivian was a little forlorn from what the Prince had said. It didn't seem quite right, or she was completely misinformed about something. Or worse, some dreary surprise was in store and their prior meeting was some sort of rouse.

Great, did I already do something wrong... at my first meeting? Did I miss something in our personal meeting?

Bloody hell...

I
    Isaiah

Cursing himself for his breach of manners Isaiah was very happy to have refitted his mask and that his face was hidden completely. “My apologies for my lack of manners. I make no excuse, allow me to try again. I am Mister Isaiah Hyrst-Wright, Childe Marcus of the Hawthorne’s, formerly and here by way of Vancouver. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Your Grace, Alder Twist and Madame Reeve.” He bows once more, a low and sweeping gesture.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist gave a small perfunctory nod at Isaiah's corrected introduction.

"Welcome again Mister Hyrst-Wright. It is good to see another of our group here in Sacremento." She turns slightly, her body opening toward the others.

"Madame Reeve Antinori has already introduced herself and so it is my pleasure to introduce his Highness, Prince Asa Clarke and Miss Vivian York." As each name was stated she motioned to them slightly, though only a truly blind idiot would mix up which name belonged to which Kindred.

"What brings you to Sacramento?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An ‘unusual’ meeting? Being this was her first meeting, she wasn’t sure what would make it unusual.

Well, guess the only thing to do was wait and see how the evening unfolded. But she was glad to see Vivian here, she would be a perfect fit for the Invictus. At least in her opinion anyways.

Oh, that was quite an introduction. Were they supposed to mention who their Sire was? Her won Sire had not been part of the Invictus, or any Covenant for that matter. Would they ask her about him? Would her lack of lineage work against her bid? Damn, this complicated things, she hated complicated things.

At the bow, she offers a nod of her head.

Oh, should she have not introduced herself? God damn it, she was not prepared for this. Did she make herself look like an idiot? She wasn’t corrected, least not yet.

Eyes turn the new guy, awaiting his answer.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good evening," he offered to Isaiah.

Asa had decided that introductions were the sports cars of Kine. The longer they were, the more they seemed to compensate for. The thought wasn't a particular dig at the newcomer -- who might have simply had a wonderful Au Pair -- but a generalization. Even among the Invictus, the more one distinguished themselves, the less they shared their lineage or origin.

"Ladies,"
    Asa said with a nod to Alessandra and Vivian York , "How have your evenings been?"

He kept half an ear on Isaiah, but found the notion of them all held captive to his introduction a bit... droll.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

V
    Vivian York

I see how this is, Wanker. I am not quite yet 'Invictus' or at least have no title, therefore I don't even get an honorable mention...

And this was the snooty part of this Covenant that Vivian had dreaded. Perhaps she was too critical and he just simply forgot to acknowledge her presence. It wasn't that big of a deal, yet if they were in a normal Court or just gathering in Elysia, she'd call him to the carpet. She'd wait until another time to mention she too was from Canada, or, well, one of the places she was from.

"Well, Your Grace, when I'm not circling around the Nox, I've been anxiously looking for another smoking bar of sorts. Although, I do enjoy the Shady Lady from time to time, I miss pressing something to my lips repeatedly." The smile of her lips was entirely intentional as it curled up to it's corners with a wry look in her eyes.

"In the meantime, the Reeve, Seneschal and I formed a Coterie." Beaming to her Savage friend. It wasn't a secret girl club and why not let the Prince in on the goings on of the Domain.

"And how are your evenings, Your Grace?"
    If the Daeva was using the wrong title at the wrong time, hopefully he'd correct her in time. She at least said it with conviction.

I
    Isaiah

Isaiah Nodded “Thank you, it is a pleasure to make Your acquaintance Your Grace, and Yours as well Miss York” He bowed once more to Asa and nodded respectfully to Vivian, before moving back and listening to the enchanting Red-head give her report of the goings on in the Domain to the prince.

If this is an unusual meeting I wonder what the run of the mill meetings are like.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread