(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I know!" exclaims the Haunt. "I just don't understand it. Too much jewelry, too much make up, with hair all done up in a fancy dress...I just, don't get it."

"Ha. Of course getting a tattoo hurts. You have to brake the skin to get the ink deep enough. I think I heard somewhere that some tattoos hurt less, and some more because of placement, or how big or detailed or long they take." Alice tilts her head in question, "But...stars. That's awesome, I love stars. Maybe...your first one was a facial one because it's a declaration. You wanted the whole world to know that you weren't your mother, and you'd follow your own path." Which...sounds like something Alice needs to do. She needs to think. She needs distance, and-and. Prayer. She needs to pray, in this moment, Alice wished more then she had in a long time that she wasn't the only Acolyte in the Domain.

"Maybe it's because of those moments when we're trying to make it seem like our Beast isn't freaking out, even when it totally is." Alice knew that's probably the reason she's had to increase her talents in acting. "Oh. If-if it's not weird or offensive, or you don't know. But...how long did he watch you for? And...what forced his hand?" a jerking shrug, lips quirked up in a normal looking smile, which probably meant she was trying to smirk. "I don't know. I'm pretty sure there's some Daeva somewhere that finds tattoo's extremely...uh. Stimulating." there's an embraced coughing sound, "Besides, you remember that old guy? He was a Daeva. Soooo....yeah. Not saying you're in the same place as an older looking kindred, but you're you. And I can easily see, if things went a little differently you might have been a Daeva, like how I was almost a Mekhet."

Alice nods her jerking strings pulled nod. "True. To both!" a hollow laugh, "I wish I didn't need to wrestle with my Wraith, but...at the same time...if someone with their's Masked tried to ambush me...I really wouldn't know it until it was too late." Which was why she's been a little insistent about getting some training from the Savage.

"Oh! You got a point there. I can see the internet trying to figure out, and theorize all about just who the writer behind the words is."

Alice nods, still jerking, always jerking and strings pulled. "It really was nice, a night to just let our hair down and have fun." Alice's head tilts again, "No, I don't think it's weird, or crazy. You're relatively new to the Invictus, all the titles and stuff must still feel new to you."

Kicking her feet once more, "I was. Sometimes Haunts are hard to talk to, or it's hard for them to talk. Each one of us is different, so it's a little about personality, and a little about our...extras." that was better then just saying 'curse'.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “If you look like your face will melt in rain or heat, you have too much on!” it was obvious she found that very amusing. “I was never one of those girls who understood taking the time to apply makeup every morning or night. Some lipstick and maybe eye-shadow and I’m good to go.” She would never be accused of being one of those girly girls.

“See, I know that, and you know that, but you wouldn’t believe how many times I’m asked that!” it was truly annoying. “And yes, certain areas hurt more than others, and the more detail the more pain.” Cause it meant going over one spot over and over again, which hurt like a bitch. “Kinda like sandpaper on a really bad sunburn actually.” But she thought it was worth it. “A declaration huh? Never really put too much thought into it, but that actually fits. Hell, it’s been so long.” She sometimes even forgets which tattoo was her first, the years becoming a blur.

Well, that was a weird question. A little personal, but nothing she’s ever considered a secret.

“Can’t say I’ve ever been asked that.”
    She replies at first, “Not offensive at all, and you’d have to try really hard to offend me.” There was a smirk on her face and in her tone. “He told me he watched me for quite a few years, four or five if memory serves me right. I was the first female to take over the business, so I kinda stood out. My talents with guns and my no nonsense attitude in running things caught his eye. As to what happened,” that was a night she could never forget, even if she wanted to, “We were at a local club to conduct some business, other families wanted in on my business dealings, wanting a share of what I was building. Should have known things were bad and been more careful, but I wasn’t. A fight broke out and I, along with many of my associates, were gunned down. No training could have prepared me for what happened. That’s what happens when people plot and scheme behind your back and alliances are built and unchecked. Long story short, I was dying from multiple gunshot wounds, if he hadn’t had acted, I would have died. So here I am.” There wasn’t much emotion in her voice, it was the past to her and done. “But I certainly learned, which is probably why I hadn’t formed alliances or bonds since being Embraced. People will always turn on you when they can and when it means they get what they want. So my eyes are always open now.” And it was always easier to not make friends than to make them and get shot. True story.

“That’s true, it’s hard to know what draws a Sire, or even a Clan to specific people. For some it’s looks, for others love. For mine it was my skills and ability to advance his own plans. So maybe.” There was a hint of a smile there. It kinda did stroke her ego.

“It does have a strong survival instinct sometimes doesn’t it?”
    though most of the time it was never the place to give into those instincts.

Laughing again, “Imagine all the ideas and rumors that would cause? Which would only increase your book sales. Yeah, you got to do it.” But she would still have to be careful.

Alice made another good point, Ale was still new to the Invictus. And while Titles got old and tiresome, they served a purpose, and an important one at that. “Yeah, it’ll probably take some time. I understand the importance of them, so I suppose that’s the first step. And I should point something out, you tend to use Madame when we're in Court, and you really don't have to. I tend to use it when making an introduction to someone new, in case they're Invictus. But there is no rule that you have to keep using it, so please feel free to drop that part if you want." it was only right to point it out. And with Alice not being Invictus, it really had no purpose. "But I was curious, will you be holding any rituals or ceremonies in the future? Specifically ones that are open to the Domain. I would still like to attend, I feel there is a lot to learn by baring witness to them. And of course offer any help should you need it.” She doubted Alice needed help, she was strong and perhaps her Ghoul would help. But it felt right to offer.

“I have to admit, I haven’t come across many Haunts in my travels. Though that might be because I kept to myself and mostly on the outskirts and wooded areas of cities and towns. But I can say one thing, there’s a lot more to you than I originally thought. Further proof that we cannot judge someone based off Clan or their looks. I’m sure there are those who assume I’m a stupid Savage without class, which I love proving wrong!”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice couldn't help herself, she burst out with a gale of hollow laughter. "I've seen that once. There was this friend of my mom's. It a charity event, or a...a bridal shower...maybe. I can't remember. But what I do remember is is this lady's face. It was outside, and it started raining!" Alice brakes off to laugh once more, "And her face!"

After controlling her laughter, Alice nods, she used to watch tv shows about tattoos. She always found them fascinating...wondering how'd they look upon her bone-pale skin. Now, now she'd never know.

Alice nods once more, as Ale echos her words. Maybe she needed to make her own declaration, yes she's given herself to the Crone, but...but she could always do more.

"Really? I'd think that someone, somewhere would have been brave enough to ask you." Even if Alice doesn't think she's being brave now. Ale was her Coterie mate, and promised she wouldn't be offended by her questions, so Alice trusted her word, and simply asked, well. Perhaps not 'simply', but at least she asked. "That...is more impressive then my Embrace. Something out of an action movie. I was finally allowed out of the house to go to collage, and I stopped in a park to get some air, had a bag of cheetos and a can of cream soda. I was half way through both of them when Jack got me." then Henry found them three months later.

Nodding, the movement still jerking, still strings pulled. "Yeah...I don't know why Jack picked me. Maybe it was to spite Henry." now that was a depressing thought.

Alice nods, while giving a humming sound of agreement. Then her movements becomes a little more forceful, "I think...I will." it seemed entirely do able now that she had Lyssa.

"Oh...I only do that, to remind people that you are Invictus, so if there's a new face, they wont do something to embarrass either themselves or you. And. I-uh. Didn't want to seem rude, and it just seems wrong to call you just 'Reeve', especially if I'm talking about you to His or Her Grace." Alice explains, "There's kindred that call me 'Lady Seneschal'...and I am most definitely not a Lady. I wish they'd stop, but I don't know how to tell them without it becoming a 'thing'. You know?"

Kicking her feet, "I haven't done anything for the public because of the Brood, the Farm. I don't know how to get it back. It's stuck under a mess of legalities that I haven't a clue how to sort out, but. If everything works out, I want to invite people to the Summer Solstice, and continue the Rites throughout the year." continuing her jerking movements, "You could arrive earlier...but I don't think I'd need any help, but for the Summer Solstice you can participate. There will be a call and response like last year...minus the fire." hopefully.

"I'm not surprised. We tend to stick Below. That's how I traveled around so much....even when I didn't want to be around other Haunts..." Alice was ashamed of it now, but when she was first Embraced and Running, she ran from any helpful hand. Even those of her Clan. Stopping only when she needed to, until she came to Sacramento she barely spoke two words to another Haunt if she didn't have to. Laughing a hollow laugh, when Ale finishes, "Well, you are a fancy Invictus Savage now...can't wait to see someone new show up and assume something about you, and watch what happened. So to speak...and I'm sure you've figured out that I think more of you now that I know you too."

5. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage joined in the laughter, having seen her fair share of face melting woman. “Wow! That’s awesome! I would have lost it laughing.” And she had a few times, and gotten many dirty looks for it. But hell, it was funny! “Though you kind of have to wonder what goes through their mind when they are painting their faces on.” And how long must it take in the morning?!

“I think it’s more a matter of not being in one place for longer than necessary and not letting anyone close.” Though she was pretty sure she could be scary.

Shaking her head, more for her benefit than Alice not being able to see it, “I don’t think that’s the reason. While I’ve heard of some Sire’s that do that, especially if it spites or undercuts a rival, I think you’re selling yourself short. If that had been his reason, it seems logical that he would have just left you there to die. Not many new Kindred can survive without their Sire’s guidance, so you were important to him.” Leaving a Childe on their own their first night was definite Masquerade breach, a dangerous and deadly risk. “Now, playing devil’s advocate, he may very well of only seen you as a way to hurt his rival, this could be true, only you’ve met both men in question here. But if that was his only reason, his sole reason to turn you was to hurt Henry, then why not leave you suffer the day star or be reduced to ash from a blood hunt? But he didn’t, and I think he had grand plans for you.” Just her way of looking at it.

Oh, well that was an unexpected answer. “Not what I was expecting to hear.” There was a chuckle, “I don’t think you’ve ever come across as being rude. But thanks.” If that’s how she wanted to address her, so be it. “As long as you don’t feel you have to, I won’t say anything else on it. Oh yeah, I’ve noticed that, wonder what started it?” it was odd to have a Crone referred to as Lady. “I’ve been trying to be of the mind that it’s only been out of respect. Perhaps you could talk to those who do privately, to try and not make it a ‘thing’. I’ve tried to do my part by referring to you simply as Seneschal Hart, but it appears Lady Seneschal is sticking. But talk with them one on one if it really others you, we’re not an Invictus Domain anymore, so I wouldn’t expect it to be made into a thing.” No one in the Invcitus had said anything about it or seemed upset about it. “As long as you make your wishes known in a calm and easygoing way, I don’t see anyone making it a ‘thing’. And if they do, I’ll talk to them and enlighten them on Invictus Titles and all that.” Which would be fun coming from her.

“Oh.” There was a hint of disappointment. “Wish I had contacts in city hall, cause I could make some calls. My guess would be to start with who actually owns the property, and what the city expects to be done. Or you could find another property, one that speaks and calls to you. I had been looking into property on the outskirts of town for the Savages to use. A place to go and train or just a place without other Kindred around or Kine to ask questions. Not sure if they would fit with what you would look for, but I can send some of the listings over to you, or even discuss them with you if you like. Never know, maybe something will stand out.” She didn’t have the funds for a property yet, and now it was more important to get a warehouse. “Either way, I’ll be there.” The last gathering had been really interesting, the rituals and words. Well, minus the fire of course.

“Mind if I ask you something personal? Not sure if it’s something you can answer, but I’m curious. Do you think your family stick Below because of other Kindreds prejudice? It’s a basic human instinct to be afraid of something or someone that is different. Not that I’m justifying it, but I just wonder if we don’t met more Haunts because of how others have treated them.” She hoped it wouldn’t upset Alice, but it had been on her mind.

There was hearty laugh, “A fancy Invictus Savage! I love it!” cause she was sure there were those who wouldn’t. “Ah well, assumptions are a dangerous thing. And while I’m not quick to resort to anger as I used to be, I would certainly have a few words to say. Though I can see why some might assume things, I’m a Savage and there is not much left on me that isn’t inked. Kinda hard to picture me as the Reeve and Invictus.” Assumptions were easy to make, but you had to be careful with them.

“Thanks, glad to know.”

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I did lose it laughing." Alice cheerfully informed the Savage, "I was inside...but I think I was rather...uh-loud." And being found out laughing at her mom's friend...the aftermath wasn't pleasant. "Ever since I was Embraced, I haven't had to worry, I just wake up with my hair and makeup all done. It's been nice."

Alice gives Ale a hollow hum, "I understand that."

"Jack told me once, that he Embraced me because of my albinism. He wanted to know what would happen. If I'd stay looking like I am, if I'd get more extras, or...whatever else." a strings pulled shrug, "Just...finding out about Henry. Henry killing Jack. I assumed that there was more to it." Maybe she was wrong. Maybe it was just like Jack said, and she was just Embraced as an experiment.

"I used to daydream, dress up in silly cloths and be a real pain in my mom's plans. I was moved to the far side of the house. Home schooled, I had to sneak out to meet with Henry...when I decided I wanted to actually live a little, head to collage. Be my own person, I knew the only way I'd get out is if I started acting like how my mom always wanted. Which meant a whole lot of 'polite, acceptable behaviour'." Alice's bone pale hands raise as she uses air-quotes. "Then my Embrace, learning about our society, going to Court for the first time...I figured that being polite was the safest way I'd keep my head." Kicking her feet, "Maybe if you call me 'Seneschal', and His and Her Grace do the same, people will take the hint. But if it continues, I'll have to take the people who've been calling me 'Lady' aside, and speak to them about it. If after that, they still don't get it, I'll send them to you."

The disappointment in Ale's voice was clear to hear, something Alice felt too, but perhaps for different reasons.

"I wish I had contacts there too, and in the medical field. Lady Stamford told me she'd try and get my prosthetic eyes, so I wouldn't be as much of a walking Breach, but I assume she couldn't do it before she was called away." instead of kicking her feet, she shifts to simply moving them through the water. Alice has Faith, that before the Summer Solstice she'll be hosting the Rite at the Crone Farm, or perhaps, if the Gods willed, a new Temple entirely. "I might just need to see those listing. Thank you." the Haunt's head turns to the Savage, smiling a too-wide-too-fake smile.

"Yeah?" is asked with a head tilt, her sightless gaze returning to the water, "I can speak that building something like that, or maintaining it, can really bring a Clan together."

"There are some Domains where it is illegal for any of Clan Nosferatu to be seen by anyone, kine or kindred, on the surface. So yes, I think it's about prejudice." Alice says. her hollow voice wasn't threaded with any emotion, it was a fact of Alice's unlife.

Shaking her head, and forcing a fake-fake smile, "Good. Because Madame. You are a fancy Invictus Savage. And I totally pictured you as Reeve." says the Haunt. "You joining the Invictus was a surprise, but it suits you."

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giggling, yes, the Savage was giggling, “I get that, cause how can you be quiet when something like that is going on?!” though if it was at a family gathering or some important event, she could see people getting upset. Been there. “Oh, that does sound nice. I’ve kind of worked out a system for makeup when I wear it. Usually nothing too complicated, simple and easy with a low chance of me looking like a clown. Though I suppose I could use my Herd if I really needed to.” They had their purposes.

“I understand the curiosity, especially since you never got to ask him yourself. But maybe it’s just one of those things not meant to be known. I think there was more to it than a mere experiment, but that’s just my opinion on it.” She was sure Alice had her own thoughts on it, ones she wouldn’t share. And that was ok, everyone had secrets. But dwelling and overthinking was a waste of time to her.

“Being polite is always the safest bet in our society. It’s usually a political minefield with us, and being polite will always score you points with others. That minefield being why I avoided Covenants as long as I did.” But you get to a point in your Danse where you need political allies.

“I can do that.” And she would. Though it would be interesting to see if it helped.

I’ve been wanting to expand my influence into the more, eh, legal, venues. Though with my strong connections to the more criminal aspects of things, it's not easy. Maybe I’ll look into it. Would probably take some time though to have enough influence to be of any help with the farm.” It seemed to her that allies in city hall who could make red tape disappear would take quite a bit. She wasn’t opposed to trying it though, could prove useful for other things. “Sure, did you want me to send them to Lyssa? Or bring them myself, either way works for me.” She didn’t know if it was a private thing to find a place for rituals and all that.

"That was what I had hoped. After seeing how successful your Clan was with this place, it got me thinking about it. But then, well, stuff happened. I plan to keep trying, but that warehouse is a little more important right now.” The cabin idea could come later.

Eyes widen, “Really?! Wow, I didn’t realize. And I’ve been to quite a few Domains, maybe I didn’t know cause I kept to myself. But, damn, that’s, well, cold. I understand the being seen by Kine, depending on, well, the appearance.” Some Haunts were downright scary as fuck! “I guess I just thought Kindred had moved past that. Guess somethings will never change for some Domains.” Which was sad, cause everything changed. And as Kindred, they needed to adapt and change as well.

“Yeah, well the Invictus was a surprise for me as well. They used to drive me nuts actually, all the titles and how formal they are. But when I talked with Lady Stamford, she recruited me, a lot of what they stand for falls in line with my own beliefs. It surprised me, but also brought a since of belonging and calm to me. She had an amazing way with words, I hope she comes back soon.” But she was beginning to lose faith in that. “Ok, enough about me,” she says with a laugh, “What drew you to the Circle?”

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, strings pulled and jerking. "From what I remember you make was always nice. I wish I knew how to do a smokey eye like you do. And wow. You do it yourself, I'd of thought you would have let your Herd handle it." Doing your makeup with out a mirror....maybe it was all about practice.

"Maybe...and with him...dead. I'll never get to ask. Thank you for thinking it was something more." Alice's head tilts up to the Savage and Alice flashes another one of her too-wide-too-fakes smiles.

"When I first started attending Court regularly, I was terrified of stepping on one of those mines," Alice admits, but feels like it wasn't some great secret. "I swore to myself that I would avoid notice, no one would think of me as anything other then a Haunt in the corner. Now look at me." Seneschal, sole Acolyte in the Domain, planning on hosting a Rit that would be witnessed by hopefully many. She was a far cry from shy little mouse she'd been a year ago.

"Thanks." Another too-wide-too-fake smile is sent to the Savage. The smile fades, as Alice speaks, "Well, anything worth doing is worth doing well. It'll take some time, and hey. Maybe one of your criminal contacts have some ties that can give you a leg up in finding some more legal contacts." It might sound like a few platitudes, but to Alice it was the truth. "Sure. Just send them to Lyssa and I'll weed out the ones that really wont work, and then after I do that, I'll call you to come over and help me shift through them some more. That why, I wont be wasting your time."

Alice nods, always jerking and strings pulled. "When everyone was still here it was amazing to see, that's for sure. I hope you and Clan Gangrel can do something even better."

Another nod, this one a mimicry of gravity, "Yes, really. In some places we're only allowed to feed on the rats we can find. Proper Blood is reserved for the other Clans. Vampires are weird. Sometimes they want change and others they're just stagnate. So, it really doesn't surprise me that there are those kind of Domains out there. I'm just gad that I found Sacramento."

Alice gives a small hollow laugh, "They used to drive me crazy too, but I guess my always polite mantra has given me some points or something." A jerky nod, "Yeah. Lady Stanford did have a certain way of speaking, that just tended to make sense."

"Oh."
    Alice tilts her head, "When I first arrived Gilroy asked me to come of a Lance lecture, and since he was my Priscus, I thought I really should attend. It's just when I was there, something resonated with me. Like it was a mirror, nothing of what he said spoke to me, except that there's something out there. There's a reason for all this. I talked with him, and with Katya, and David Silver, and the Circle just spoke to me. When I started thinking about it, really thinking about it, I attend the Summer Solstice, and you remember how that ended. I was terrified, afterword. I wanted to run away from thoughts of the Circle and of me joining them....then my eyes.

"I knew that had to have happened for a reason."
    a strings pulled shrug. "So, I sought out those who had answers, and ultimately...I found solace within the Crone's embrace."

13. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Grinning, “Thanks! And it was a lot of practice, cause I didn’t always have a Herd. And every girl wants to put on makeup and feel pretty. So a lot of trial and error. But if you would like, I could show Lyssa how I do it, and if you ever wanted to try it, she could show you. Hmm, that didn’t sound right, sorry.” There was a light laugh. “I’m sure you would want to get other things figured out first,” like those prosthetic eyes, “But the offer is there.” Still didn’t sound right.

The smile might have been too wide and looked fake, but Ale was starting to get the real meaning behind them. Not all of her smiles were meant to be fake, and though unsettling, there was feeling behind them.

“Can’t always hide in the corner though. Sure, it will get you by, but it’s no way to enjoy the Danse, and it just seems like it would be boring. My mother taught me quite a bit about Kine politics, which I’ve used to help me navigate. And I think you’re doing a pretty kick ass job right now.”
    She had her reservations when Alice was made Seneschal, but the Haunt has been proving her worth.

“Sure, I’ll get them sent right over. And you wouldn’t be wasting my time, so don’t worry about it.” It’d be good to both get rid of the paperwork and help a Coterie Mate.

“Don’t know if it would be better, or if any Courts would be held there, but we can certainly try.”
    Would just be nice to have a place to call their own.

That just sounded horrible. “As far as change goes, I can see it both ways. Sometimes changes is required as time progresses, we kind of need to make sure we blend in. But at the same time, change is hard. Especially when you’ve been Embraced, we’ve seen many many things change. Some for the better, so, well, not so much. But I think dictating that a Clan can only feed on rats or remain unseen is bullshit. Excuse my language, but it is.” It would be a rule/law that she would have issue with.

“I’ve been to one or two Lance gatherings, wasn’t really my thing. I wasn’t religious when I was breathing, so it kind of sounded like the same stuff,” she wanted to say crap but didn’t, “that I’d heard before. And yeah, I remember that night well. Started as a beautiful evening.” And it was, plus it was fascinating to see. When Alice mentions her eyes and losing them, Ale wanted to ask questions about that. But was unsure if it was too soon and too personal, so she keeps mum. “So there was a comfort in the Crone. Sounds like it was a good thing for you then, finding the Crone. I was just curious cause I don’t have a huge understanding of the Crone, only what I got to witness briefly that night. And even then it’s not really an understanding, more of observations.” Least she wasn’t a crazy Carthian.

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Yes," she says a little dryly, "I think it's best to focus on getting me those prosthetic eyes before I worry over my eye makeup."

A slow jerking strings pulled nod. "In the beginning of my Danse...I was fine with boring. More then fine in fact. I just wanted to continue living....but after a year here. It's like something's changed. I don't want to stir the pot, but I'm okay if I make some waves. And thanks." Alice thinks she's been saying that all night. "Some nights I feel pretty kick ass."

"Awesome. Thank you." A too-wide smile, here she goes again. "Alright. I call you so we can go over some, as long as it wont be interfering with something that needs the Reeve's attention."

Alice nods, slow, jerking and strings pulled. "I understand that, I didn't think Court would have been held here when we built it, but it was." Alice thinks that if Ale could get something set up, Asa might want to hold Court there just for the change in scenery.

"It is bull shit. I've heard of some elders that leave interacting with the kine and the modern world to their childer or ghouls. So in places like that, I get why some Domain's are stuck in the dark ages. But yeah. Going forward, adapting...it's definitely the way to stay a head of the curve. Keeping us hidden from kine, from...hunters."

Alice nods, "I can't remember if I've got to two, or three. A Lance meeting is where I first..." Alice trails off, remembering that Ale would have very different feelings about Konrad then she did. "Never mind." She shakes her head again. "It's really funny, but when I was alive, I wasn't very religious either." But in this day and age, not many people she met either in person or online were. "I...didn't really understand either. I spoke with Katya, and David Silver a little about the Crone, but...nothing they said prepared me. But I survived, and proved myself." Her worth. "I'm glad I made that choice."

17. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was a good thing she wasn’t easy to offend or the dryness in the Haunts voice would have bothered her. She knew it was a stupid offer as soon as it was spoken, but it was already said and she was already moving on. “Well, I’ll work on my allies and maybe I can pull some strings. Not guaranteeing anything, but I can offer to try.” Sometimes criminal ties gave you surprises, she wasn’t confident it would be prosthetic eyes, but she could poke around.

“I think that’s pretty damn great to hear, and hope you keeping doing that. Sometimes making waves is a good thing, keeps things moving and sometimes makes things interesting. Personally, I’ve never done well with boring, not sure if it’s from my previous life or not.” But she wasn’t concerned.

“Ah, no worries. I’m not bashful and if there is Domain business to take care of, I’ll let you know. Though I cannot stop my phone from going off should something arise.” In a way, she kind of missed that. Being able to ignore a phone call or text.

“Huh, well, it is certainly a beautiful place. I had reservations at first, but once I came, it was beautiful and serine. Plus pools!”
    she exclaims with a big smile as her feet moved in the water.

“Oh yeah, I’ve heard about those kind of Elders before. My Sire had more dealings with them than I ever will, but it was weird. I can understand if the Elder has recently awoken and needs time to get his or her bearings, depending on how long they’ve been out. But it must be hard if you’ve been asleep for even thirty or fifty years with how quickly technology and the world changes. I mean, what a shock to enter slumber knowing everything only to wake up and have zero clues. But there are those just don’t want to be bothered with Kine and see it as below them. I can see the frustration with it, cause there are times how foolish and ignorant some Kine are make me want to just let my Beast free. Thankfully I’m not that crazy yet.” She adds with a laugh.

That was weird, why start a statement and not finish it?

“You first what? Sorry, just weird to start to say something and not finish. Not sure if it’s cause you think I would judge you or something, but I’m not in the habit of passing judgement on others. But I won’t push it.”
    She wasn’t in that habit either. If someone didn’t want to tell her something, so be it.

“David Silver was an intriguing guy. I only got to talk to him a handful of times, but always found what he said fascinating and informative, but without being pushy.” A rare thing. “But does anything ever prepare us for things? We can talk about and study things for years and never really understand it until we experience it. But you surviving and proving yourself speaks volumes about your strength.” She wasn’t sure if Alice was referring to the loss of her eyes or not.

19. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread