Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"His name was O-Yama Hatori, a Burakumin who announced himself as Daeva."

Asa let the unasked question about the Mekhet pass, but there was soft laughter in his voice as he recalled the Nosferatu. Bald, with pale skin that peeled off in flakes and sheets in some areas and hardened into chitinous material in others.

"Very well. I'll leave it to you,"
    he continued. "And I'm sure the Archon wouldn't mind. Have you two met before?"

Though whether Twist's pointers would prove useful to Alice was another story. Then again? How many of the Domain gave the little Daeva her due when it came to... imminent violence. But the Carthian in question was Daeva, so it was a fair guess an admonition from Twist would be more forgiving than to another. The thoughts slowly moved into a study of Alice; the initiative she was showing here was hinted at with the Necropolis and one of the primary reasons he'd made her Seneschal.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice is a little disappointed that her unasked question wasn't answered, but perhaps she should have simply asked.

"Ah," A breath, an acknowledgement, a lip quirks upwards, a little too forceful, a little too plastic, "Beauty's in the eye of the beholder?" she asks, hoping that it had been of simple pride in himself, instead of the Nosferatu just not paying attention.

If it was the latter, Alice had to wonder just how long O-Yama lived. Someone who couldn't pay attention to the Seneschal, during Court wouldn't have forever.

A slow, strings pulled nod. Alice refrains from saying else on the matter, she'd speak with Bea and see how it went. Anything more seemed a little sycophantic to the Blind Doll.

To Asa question, "We've spoken in Court." But speaking in Court was drastically different then speaking anywhere else.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"He was just... careless. It wasn't the last such incident."

Asa had found himself on the dark streets of the night more than once with O-Yama when he'd been a Deputy. And perhaps only one person had ever found the man... attractive.

"But he was a fearless ally,"
    he added after a moment. He owed the man that much. Buffoon that the samurai could be, he'd stood by Asa's side -- and nearly died -- confronting Gabriel Marcus with Ishani .

It was a shame that Alice would never see one of Ballo Della Notte's performances.

"Well,"
    Asa continued. "It seems that takes care of business. Do you have any questions or concerns since your appointment to Seneschal?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Carelessness, and the use of the past tense, but this Nosferatu, O-Yama, had the respect of the Prince. Which wasn't as much of a surprise as it would have been during her first nights in Sacramento. Prince Clarke, unlike many others, didn't old their Clan against them. Alice didn't feel like her Blood was a limitation, an obstacle to overcome, which was so very freeing...but it meant that if she were to fail, it was her own personal shortcomings that saw to that.

With that echoing within her mind, Alice turns to Asa's question.

A strings pulled nod, and a plastic smile, leading into a thoughtful silence. "I feel like the last conversation I had with Lady Stamford, prepared me for my duties as Seneschal. The situations spoken of tonight, are the first that I might have needed direction on, but if neither Madame Reeve Antinori, or Miss Connolly sent you letters I would have attempted to deal with both situations myself before bringing them to your attention. Assuming since I haven't been relieved of my office, I've been preforming adequately." The twist of the mockery that normally colored her tone, never seemed more at home then when her words turned to self-deprecation.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

The hollowness of Alice's response nearly made him return a quip of the violent relief some had from the office. He refrained, and the chair made sounds of relief as he stood.

"Lady Stamford is an exceptional woman -- a good choice in one to speak to. Perhaps at the next Court or more privately I'll let people know that... letters... should cross your desk before mine. I'll make sure the Archon is at the next Court."
    He paused and glanced around; trying to decide if there was more to say without staring at the disconcerting Haunt. "...And bid you a 'Good Evening'."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

When the sounds of Asa standing reach her ears, Alice does likewise.

A nod. As always, jerking and strings pulled. "That she was, I hope that whatever's taken her away from Sacramento is dealt with swiftly so that she can return." of course the words are hollow, but the sentiment behind them is not.

"If that's too tedious for you, I can remind people myself." Alice intones, knowing that Asa would most likely find reminding the Domain not to bother him with things his Seneschal could easily handle. Though with Bea, and her reasons for writing the Prince, Alice can easily see why the Daeva hadn't written to her. But then again, Alice could just imagine the women writing Alice just to be belligerent and spiteful. "I'm glad to hear of it. Speaking with Archon Twist is always a pleasure." the few times that Alice had actually done so at least, "Good Evening to you as well Prince Clarke." Alice smiles, it's too wide, and utterly fake.

The Blond Doll declines another attempt at a curtsy, and instead goes with a half bow, her hands clasped, and a deferential bow to her head as the Prince makes his exit.

Once Lyssa closes the door behind the Prince's retreating form, Alice pauses for a moment to heighten her hearing. Making certain of his departure before she softly utters her next words. "Lyssa, you're going to have to pen a missive to the Reeve."

9. Likes West liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread