Ended
Watch

(1702) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian swiftly greeted her other two Coterie mates as they entered. "Emma, Alice, good to see you." Which at that particular moment, the Daeva wasn't sure if she was downplaying they were Coterie mates to avoid questions, controversy, jealousy of others, or if it was Court and she didn't want to act too terribly excited.

Because this Daeva had was in with a gaggle of girls and she would enjoy every single minute of it.

She nodded to Alice's new ghoul. "Welcome." Knowing that Alice was the smart type, this one wouldn't likely be rouge. The off comment of snack was odd, but Vivian would let Alice handle that... for now.

Before even bothering to greet the new person, Vivian smiled with a bowed nod of her head. "Good evening Lady Naetesh." Yet nothing further as she was about to engage in a conversation with Emma.

Now that man had quite the snack; his alluring voice was music to the Daeva's ears. "Good evening, sir." Moved slightly closer to Alice to see if she'd like company while she acknowledged him.

So far, the night had been perking up in ways she didn't expect.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

And just like that it wasn't simply the four Coterie mates alone in Elysium, the Wraith hissed and spat as unfamiliar steps and an equally unfamiliar Beast drew nearer. The Beast slipping free as the only one weaker the she appeared with a (probable) smirk and a quip. Alice near perfict posture, straightener further. A pillar of ice as she wrestled back the Wraith.

"She's not yours to nibble on," Alice boldly says, feeling completely unlike herself, "Kine have seeing eye dogs..." she trails off, leaving everyone else to draw their own conclusions. While wondering how everyone else will take it. Any hurt feeling on Lyssa's part can be smoothed over and soothed quite easily. Besides, she's just admitted that she needed to women to see. And while that was true of written correspondence, she didn't need the women to get around in the world. But, the Blind Doll would rather keep that ace up her sleeve.

Dismissing Bea from her mind, she angled her head to 'look' upon the lone male. Her sunglasses replaced by a ribbon the color, Lyssa told her, that matched the butterfly on her dress. "Yes, I am Seneschal Alice Hart. Priscus of Clan Nosferatu, and Acolyte of the Circle of the Crone." Alice says as a full introduction, hoping that the unknown kindred would do the same. Wishing to avoid the trouble she'd had with Nic. Though with how the ladies were reacting to him she doubted that he was a Cousin, but perhaps if he were an Incubus or a Savage, Vivian or Emma could see to his Acknowledgement.

Precise steps draw closer, ones that finally belong to someone with an obscured Beast, "Lady Naetesh," Alice greets the Shadow, ducking her head in a show of deferential respect. "How has the evening treated you thus far?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

3. Likes Cayce liked this post
    D
    Dominic Ashton

As ever more ladies of the night poured in Dominic committed each name and title to memory. No doubt he'd cross paths with each again at some later date. For now, the Lord saw fit to offer a bow to the Seneschal first and then to the Reeve, then nodding in turn to the other assorted Kindred there.

It was only then as he made his supplications that he realized the make up of the room. Dominic was drowning in a sea of beautiful women.

His father would have been so proud.

"A pleasure truly, and do forgive my manners."
    His hands clasped together in front of his chest. "Sparing you the geneology, my name is Dominic Ashton of Clan Ventrue. Newly arrived from Chicago." Dominic's eye's passed over each of the others; pausing ever so briefly on Vivian before escaping her seductive gaze.

"It seems I've arrived before my own Priscus...unless..." There is a gesture towards some of the darker corners of the room.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani inwardly cringes as she realizes she had once again forgotten her title when introducing herself to the Gangrel Priscus. What is wrong with her? It wasn't like her to forget titles considering whom she hared her bed with. Damn Invictus training had gone right out the window and she was acting like an Unaligned twit. She smiled at the Doctor as she shook hands, allowing the thoughts to flit across her mind in the background. Priscus, deputy, and doctor. This woman wore quite a few hats. However, continuing further conversation would have to wait for a few more moments as the Seneschaul spoke to her.

"The evening finds me well, Seneschaul." She says simply, before stepping back and allowing the Blind Haunt to speak to the new arrival.

She eyes the man as he spoke, his voice sliding around the room in pleasant waves. Then he said the word Ventrue and Ishani looks at Alice to see her reaction. She did not think there was a formal Priscus of that particular clan, unless there was another kindred she had not met yet. Still, Alice knew what she was doing and didn't need the Prince looking over her shoulder. The man had not stated his affiliation either, simply clan and where he came from. Maybe he was another unaligned.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

6. Likes West, liked this post

Bea
    Bea

PRE

Ah, the night had just begun, and already there was going to be a pissing context. And not one that was settled by that insufferable piece of psychological baggage that every Kindred carried. It was bad enough that everyone in the room made Bea want to run screaming in the other direction. Bad enough that she had to consciously focus on keeping her body still, and her face impassive as she let the incomprehensible moment of terror and rage to pass.

Thankfully, though, the Beast always eventually retreated. Which, again, left Bea with a much more...involved pissing contest.

How fun.

"I know I've given you my business card, Reeve,"
    Bea declared, turning to the ink covered monster that bore that so called distinction. "I'm positive that the only name you'll find on that business card is Bea. You should really follow your friend's example and only address people in the manner in which they introduce themselves. Or, if you're in a moment of doubt, you should ask. Here, allow me to demonstrate."

With that, Bea turned to Ishani, her most polite smile firmly in place.

"A pleasure to see you, as well. The night we met, you introduced yourself as Ishani. Is that still appropriate, or would you like me to address you as Lady Naetesh as the others have done?"

Bea waited for a response, and then turned back to the Reeve.

"You see? Not so difficult. But, since we've all been able to properly greet each other, I do believe we should continue with our business. The Lord Dominic Ashton, formerly of Chicago, needs to be acknowledged. And I,"
    Bea continued, turning to Alice, no matter that the gesture was useless, "would love to know if it would impolite to pet your 'seeing eye dog' while she's working."
    Bea ("Bee"). Daeva, Carthian Movement. Pres 2 (Unimpressed).

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Offering a respectful bow to Ishani, “Good evening Lady Naetesh. You look beautiful this evening.” And she did. Ale hardly doubted the alluring Shadow could look bad in anything.

“Priscus French, good evening to you.” And then the Coterie was all there.

“Well pleased to met you Mr Ashton, welcome to Sacramento.” Greets the Italian. And she really wasn’t sure who, besides Asa, was a Lord. So it looked like this fell to Alice, unless the Price was hiding in the shadows before making an entrance. Which was completely possible.

And then there was the Carthian. Who was obviously really upset at how Ale addressed her. Even though it was the proper way to do so. And for some reason, this amused the Savage to no end.

But she wasn’t going to play into the little things pissing game. Cause Ale would win and she wasn’t in the mood for it tonight. So instead, she simply grins to the girl, amused, before turning her attention elsewhere.

“So Mr Ashton, where are you joining us from? Have you been traveling long?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

10. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ah," Alice breathes, Ventures of Sacramento came and went as they liked. The only pillar, Prince Clarke. Or...or they became dangerous raving lunatics. "As of right now, the Venture of Sacramento consist of yourself, and His Grace, Alder Duke Clarke, Prince of the Domain." Alice lets that settle within Ashton's mind as her attention moves to the gathered Kindred around her.

"That's good to hear Lady Naetesh," They would have to get together and chat again. Alice did wonder if the shadow had managed a one-on-one with her Priscus, and if so, just what did the women think of Jacob Maddox.

"Miss Connolly." Alice begins, her hollow voice firm and direct. She'd assumed Ale would have said something to this neonate (as if Alice wasn't one herself), and briefly wished her eye-that-weren't were not covered, so she could look the Daeva eye to eye socket, "You are in the Prince's Elysium. There are certain behaviors you are expected to adhere to." a heavy pause. "If you continue to speak out of turn. I will have your tongue. Perhaps some time away from it will allow you the time you obviously need to think." and if Alice was forced to take and give back the Carthain's tongue, then the second (because how could there not be a second) time such measures were called for Alice might not keep the Daeva's tongue safe, she might, in fact, sacrifice the muscle to the Crone.

"Mister Ashton formally of Chicago, I will be over seeing your Acknowledgement, please follow me."

Turning away from the group, trusting Ale to have her back if the neonate tried anything, Alice would lead the Venture back the way she'd came.

Alice and Dominic head here~!
    Sorry to jump ahead, I just want to get to Dominic's Acknowledgement
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

12. Likes Cayce, West liked this post
    D
    Dominic Ashton

The more Bea spoke the flatter Dominic's expression became, and by the time she had finished her little speech the Lord registered no emotion at all. His eyes simply passed between the wayward Carthian, the Reeve, and the Seneschal. Even with his own political leanings, outright rudeness wasn't something he considered acceptable. In this instance, she appeared to be insulting an official for the sake of making a jab.

When Alice finally put Bea in her place there was little doubt she would literally remove Bea's tongue. It was a brutal if well earned threat.

"After I left my home in Chicago I did travel across the Northeast, Reeve Antinori. Beyond that I made the brief stops we all do when crossing the country."

He gestured to Alice as she walked away. "But if you will excuse me, I do not wish to keep the Seneschal waiting." And with that Dominic followed after Alice eager to begin the acknowledgement process.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian did not want to be the one to thwart someone's acknowledgment, so she let Alice get about to her business. Besides, she could catch up with her Coterie any other time.

So the Daeva sashayed toward the Mekhet who was so very intriguing from the past evening they'd all gathered about and arrived near Ishani . "Lady Naetesh." Slowly approaching the alluring woman. "How have you been getting on with coming back to the Domain?"

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a wry smile at Alice's comment. She gave Dominic an encouraging nod as he left for acknowledgement.

As an emphasis to proper court etiquette she smiled warmly at Ale, "Good Evening, Reeve Antinori."

A cool look to Bea, "Good Evening, Miss Connelly."

Emma was very interested in Ishani's response to Vivian and turned her attention to their conversation.

16. Likes , Cayce liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread