Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1702) Sanctuary 5

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Campanella being mistaken for Star brought a chuckle to her. Oh how this guy was going to realize his mistake when he sees Star.

Looking to Silent, “Yeah, Time can be hard to figure out. It took me quite a bit of time to get to the point I was at with it.” Blue eyes shift downward, she still missed it. It had become like an old friend, something she could depend on.

But then she stands, walking over to the new guy, extending her own hand, “I’m Faye, the local Shaman, Thearch, and one of your magical lawyers should it be needed. Though it is flattering to know I look young.” She adds with a wink and easy going smile. "Welcome."

2. Likes West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

"So, finally got to know the man, huh?" The Archangel proceeds to shake Star's hand. This time the real one, you daft...

"You may call me Archangel Michael, Father Michael or just Michael for simplicity sake."
    With a discrete glance he examines Star. His eccentricity, both in appearance and seemingly disconnected train of thought intrigues the priest. He's quite young... Wouldn't be surprised if I'm mistaken about the girls too.

His smile widens towards the blonde, taking her hand in a gentle shake. "It's a pleasure, Faye. Even though few in numbers, its clear that all of you can count on each other. As I already told you, I seek to be part of this, Star. My time as a loner is close to its end, it seems... i'm here to join you. "

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The handshake and the confusing Campy for Star gets a bark of a laugh from the Unicorn. Then a raised eyebrow. Because. Whaaa? She was a Unicorn for lulz, and Star was angel because reasons, same with Avis but devil because duh. But. Uh. Legit. Archangel Michael. Hmmm She had seen, and could see Archangel, or Michael for s'names, but both together. A little egoish. At least in the opinion of the women who's mentor called herself Dea Ex Machina.

So. Uhhhh. "Tuesday. That's me. I am Tuesday." Strum "Enchantress, instead of Enchanter because I got a vagina."

Oh look. A Star!

Squinty hazels because Goth!Star. She didn't know if this was better or worse then Cowboy!Star, or Doctor!Star, but she was wondering what sort of accessory this getup came with, remembering the rubber tubing that was once used as a pillow and had almost been used as a catapult sling shot thingy in the awesome pie fight that wasn't.

Hazels flick to Faye as they take on a puppy sad gaze. She wanted to run to Faye and throw a party when the knowledge that she was Short-Rewind Positive dawned. The Blond was the only other person in the River City who'd get it. Get what it meant to be a Disciple of Time. But now, actually doing it felt like rubbing it in her face. The Women who Lost, but also Gained.

Life suited the women, and now they could totally Spirit together.

So there was that.

Blink.

Blink.Blink

Holy motormouth Batman. Archangel Mikey (dude was so getting a pair of nunchucks and an orange bandanna) was still talking.

Was he nervous? (Tuesday's going with Probably)

Or did he talk more then she and Star did? (Quite a feet, and one that might implode Sacramento if it were true)
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

5. Likes wilsonns, West liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella watched the exchange.

"Well. I for one am happy to welcome you here." The Moros replied. His expression drifted to curiosity as he continued to watch the Archangel Michael.

His eyes bounced briefly to alight on Star and then back on the newcomer. Uncertain as to how much the new Obrimos - for who but one of the Mighty would lay claim to such a Name? - knew of their situation, Campanella chose to wait.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

7. Likes wilsonns liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Goth!Star has the bestest, most goth accessory ever:

Someone who just doesn't get him

"Bro, what is that." He's staring at Michael's hand. Clearly not taking or shaking it. "Put that away before something bad happens or someone catches something." Like Sympathy. "Are you serious about that Father thing? Like, for real? Cool. Me too. Nice to know I got someone to call to be a lookout the next time I spike the grape juice with MDMA. I like you already."

He grinned at Tuesday. Because guitar. Give us a sick riff, yo.

"I mean, I thought I had the longest s'name. Good knowing you got a sense of humor, because that is hilarious. I love it. I'm dying laughing. Can I call you Mike? Arch? We,"
    he waved the coffee at Tuesday, "Just watched 'Dogma'. Seen it? I swear I've been dying to take Metatron as my s'name. Anyways. Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute."

Petrified of silence? Here, can you handle this...
    Last edited by West; Feb 18th, 2017 at 02:34 PM.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

9. Likes wilsonns, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

"What about Dad? Forget it, Mike is way better.", he remarked snarkly. Is this guy on drugs? Stimulants, probably.

His starting deal of trusting towards the Councilor just went down. Even though his memory would vaguely remember something about the dangers of bounding for the Wise, The Archangel found it hard to trust someone who refuses to shake his hand. He kept both hands to his sides after all those greetings.

"About me, huh? You've got the name already. I'm a Obrimos, and even though I respect the Ladder's philosophy, for now I'm still an Apostate, as you may have guessed by now. Interview over? Why not explain me a little bit about the Consilium?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye tucks her hands into her jeans and watches the conversation unfold. The new guy, Archangel Michael, was interesting to say the least. And goth Star? Well, he was Star, no matter how he dressed himself.

And being snarky? Well, that wouldn't win him any points. Though it was making a basic get together more fun.

Blue eyes look to Tuesday and catches the look. Which surprised her. So she did the first thing that came to her mind, she stuck her tongue out at the Enchantress. Trying to make light of whatever was going through the unicorns head.

12. Likes wilsonns, West, liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Star's comment paired with a lulzy ecstasy quip was acknowledged, and laughed silently at, because Tuesday's strumming was interrupted by some Snark, followed by the Unicorn's Rasp. "Uh- Don't call him Archy to his face. Don't call him Archy to his face. Don't call him Archy to his face. "Dude. There's like no need for that." Tuesday points. Gesturing to their newest Apostate. "Snarkyness. I'm pretty sure Star's uh an ordained, priesty person. Soooooo. Yeah."

Strum

Because someone told Archy about Star, but nothing about Star. Not his age, approximate appearance, or the fact that he's a Guardian. She honestly can't wait to see what Star's reaction'll be. Besides, there was something much more pressing to attend to.

A grin finds its way to her lips as she returns Faye's stuck out tongue with one of her own.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

14. Likes wilsonns, West liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella's eyes roved. An eyebrow raised.

"The Consilium hereabouts is small. Including yourself... we barely have two handfuls of Awakened. That we know of - I'm not including any remaining Banishers or the Seers of the Throne that must be lurking somewhere in the city. We have no Hierarch. And while there is a Council... We really work things out ourselves, on a case by case basis."

He sighed.

"Sad to say, Sacramento is something of a war zone. Or a front in something much, much bigger. I am not versed in Time so the details escape me... But the Seer's appear to have figured how to strike at us through time. We have already had two forays into the past to... confront them; and a third is being prepared.* How is this is done, I do not know precisely but it has something to do with this building itself."

Campanella gestured to the tesseract floor which, when the time was right, shifted and changed into their Portal.

"Clearly the Oracles have chosen to aid us, otherwise we would be completely at their mercy. I wasn't here when the first attack struck but some of the others here have. Apparently, a lot changed. And not all for the good. We lost friends, allies, and materials I believe."

He turned back to Michael.

"As you can imagine - we have been keeping a low profile since then. There is also the case of a Gate to one of the Realms Invisible in suburban South Sacramento; though right now none of us have the skill necessary to seal it. Last I heard there was some talk of putting a watch on the place. I know nothing more myself."

As far as he was concerned, the Gate was something for the Temoins du Sud Cabal to take command of. Settling back into his pew, Campanella added depreciatingly:

"That is... a thumbnail sketch of our current situation. Unless I have missed anything?"

He reserved a glance for Tuesday and Star, for he knew nothing of what plans or projects the Veiled Threats were working on.

*The third Time Jump plot is currently in progress.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

16. Likes , wilsonns, West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Wait, what? Dad? Is that a Who's-Your-Daddy joke? I mean, no offense, but you're not really my type."

Tuesday gets a nod. After she and Faye... do that.

"And, yeah. Super ordained. I totally did a funeral for a gerbil and a..."

Words trail off as Campanella tells the New Stranger... everything. About everything. With a side of everything and gravy boat of everything to drizzle on top.

"Well ohhhhh-kay, then. Questions answered? But, no, the interview totally was not over. Bro. Father Archie. Whichever it was we, like, decided on. You know, before the Daddy jokes. Anyway. Yes. I mean, no. No, it's not over, yes, there's more. Need you to, you know. Show me a cast so I can get your supernal John Hancock. Just in case."

He sipped the coffee. Totally should have texted Silent and let her handle this guy.

Plus? Raging headache. Raging.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

18. Likes , wilsonns, Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread