(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The grin was returned to Vivian, “Ah, forms of address, always a fun topic.” She offers playfully, knowing all too well the mine field they created. Vivian's strong Beast causing her own to want to challenge it. Rend the enticing Daeva and flay her for it's own pleasure. But that wasn't going happen.

Once pleasantries were exchanged, Ale steps away from Vivian and Jacob, focusing on her Cousins.

Nodding, “As well as they can be, Courts are usually quiet.” Catching the glance Emma gave Nics bag, “That matter has been discussed and I don’t think we’ll have to revisit it again.” At least she hoped not, cause she did not like having to repeat herself.

“A patrol would be good. With our numbers being low, and talks of the Brood being around, can’t be too careful.” She hated dealing with Brood, they never played fair.

Looking to Nic, “Priscus French is also my deputy, hence the talk of patrols and all that. But we should focus on you. What brings you to Sacramento?” she ask with genuine interest and a smile. Though she was sure Alice asked and covered it, her and Emma still needed to know.
    Snooky Psychangel
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow, West liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma gives Ale a quick nod of understanding.

To Nic, "And do you have a place to stay?"

S
    Snooky

Once the Reeve finished, Nic smiled as she responded. "Business, and research mainly but also it was time for me to plant my own roots." Looking at Emma as she spoke of a place to stay, Nic slighty wanted to giggle. After all she planned on sleeping in the dirt somewhere, who'd pay a hundred and ninety dollars for two nights in a cheap motel. Not her, what money she had, Nic hoarded and besides she needed was just an office with a couch, everything else would or could come later. "I do have resources but haven't found the proper place to slumber actually."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Always good to put down roots. Have you been traveling?"

Business, that's right. She remembered Nic mentioning about some type of tools for work in that bag. "I remember you mentioning some interesting tools in your bag, what do you do for work?" would be good to know.

"As far as a place to stay, if you need help, I'm sure between the three of us we can get something figured out."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

S
    Snooky

"I spent my nights between Los Angeles, and New York with family in each city but I am only Licensed in the State of California as a Private Investigator. Besides divorce, domestic and the occasional missing person case, i specialize in the Occult and Paranormal odd cases." Nic exhaled and sat her black leather shoulder bag down, and spoke about it. "The items i spoke of are what i check out from local universities, businesses and libraries i use in detecting and research for my investigations. The bag is actually empty, i bought it from a local chic in the club from Facebake's Local Social Trader for half what it cost from Marc Jacobs online web store, it was listed at $!98 and she sold me it for $90 and said it was used. I wasn't trying to cause any alarm and felt embarrassed so my mouth overloaded my ass actually. I felt intimidated...I do apologize. And i could use the help to find a place to sleep, i do have some cash to help too." Nic paused cause she knew she just said a lot and probably continue to mumble on but stopped herself.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Calling Time! I'll be wrapping up this Court in a few days and a new scene for February.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Night draws on. Conversations petter out. In the movement of the Danse, the partners drift apart...

For now.

Wrapping Court. I will open a new one shortly

Closed Thread