Ended
Watch

(1701) Emma, Jacob, Vivian

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    V
    Vivian York

Bureaucracy... really... She was a little stunned in how the Mekhet viewed protocols for the Domain, but she didn't let her face show change of pace.

"Emma, I wouldn't worry too terribly much." Vivian didn't feel guilty for not using Deputy, unless the Gangrel let her know. Besides, they were Coterie mates.

"I'm of the mind that when in doubt, just ask the person how they preferred to be addressed. There is absolutely no harm in asking. Even if things titles or their place in the Domain change, its up to them."

"Recently I found that a woman who was a long time resident of the Domain rejoined Sacramento. Lady Naetesh. Unless I know her personally, I wouldn't seek to address her in another manner unless she told me to do so." That and Vivian noticed the company she kept. There were certain toes you didn't step on, at all.

With Alessandra suddenly appearing, Vivian saw the new person and grinned while her arms opened up. "Of course not, we were just chatting of forms of address is all. I am sure Jacob and I can find some form of entertainment so you all could get to know one another."

S
    Snooky

Nic followed the Madam Reeve but not to be as invasive, as she introduced Nic to each individual she bowed nodding respectfully to each. This was a true testament of wills for Nic, Priscus Maddox had those blue eyes but Miss York's enticing and delightful Come hither... stare could be both fun and dangerous. Nic placed all this to a mental note, it helped for call-backs and she knew she relied heavily on them. As Nic gained her first impression of Priscus French, there was a Confidence that oozed about that seemed missing from the others as she spoke. "Good evening, nice to meet you Miss York.." Nic paused then looked at both Emma and Jacob "And Prisci French and Maddox...Nice to meet you both, well i met Priscus Maddox earlier."

Emma French

PRE

Nic had an exotic feel about her. It wasn't as if she were a delicate orchid type of exotic, but there was something about Nic that reminded her of cinnamon and cardamom for some strange reason. Emma offered her hand for a business like shake. "Very nice to meet you, Miss Khass. We should get together outside of court very soon so we may get to know each other better."

Emma looked at Ale, "I trust all is well at the moment?" Emma gave a quick glance at the bag Nic had. "I did a walk through when I arrived. Everything looked in order. I thought I would do some patrolling later tonight after I change."

"You let me know, I'll call you whatever you'd prefer." His polite smile curled playfully at the edges.

With a dry tone: "I get the feeling reporting theft to the Reeve wouldn't do much good."

He cracked a meaningless smile, "Quite right, a long list of topics out there to discuss." He turned his gaze to Nic, "Indeed we did, I take it Seneschal Hart is well?" The formality of his words was broken by his simper.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The grin was returned to Vivian, “Ah, forms of address, always a fun topic.” She offers playfully, knowing all too well the mine field they created.

Once pleasantries were exchanged, Ale steps away from Vivian and Jacob, focusing on her Cousins.

Nic, Emma and Ale continue here
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Emma French

PRE

Emma looks at Jaccob, "Just call me." She gives him a smile and a quick raise of her brow.

"Looks like it's Family time," Emma's voice was friendly. "I will catch up with you both again soon."

Emma then drifts away with Ale and Nic.

S
    Snooky

After Nic shook Emma's hand and noticed the glance at her bag. Turning her attention to Priscus Maddox, she responded "As well as can be expected, we did have a explosive conversation. Perhaps i'll get a chance to tell the tale another eve." Nic smiled and winked as her attention was being diverted by her cousins, and a horrific flashback of a threesome gone wrong made the cold predator shudder for a second as she followed.

V
    Vivian York

Reporting theft to the Reeve wouldn't do much good? She let the words roll over her in her head and cocked her brow for several moments at Jacob a definite 'what are you going on about' look on her face.

Vivian looked for Alice Hart to be wandering around somewhere. Well, not necessarily wander, the woman was busy for the most part. "Indeed, I believe she is quite well." She smiled to Jacob.

"Is there a reason her well-being is of concern to you, Jacob?" A wry smile slowly came upon her lips.

"How can I refuse?" he gives a mock salute as Emma drifts away. He chuckled at Nic's description of their conversation, Alice was like that. His chuckle turned to a laugh at Vivian's apparent confusion from his comment, "The Reeve stealing the Deputy? I was just being pedantic don't read to much into it." He waves it off.

He matches her smile with a grin, "I confess to feeling some degree of comradery, we both arrived in the domain at the time and I got the feeling we were both running before we arrived." He gives an expressive shrug, "what can I say? She doesn't feel the same way."

"I guess I've never asked you, Vivian, how long have you been in the domain?" If he had a wine glass, this would be where he would take a sip. The lack of social 'business' always threw him off.
    Never quite sure what to do with his hands.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Calling Time! I'll be wrapping up this Court in a few days and a new scene for February.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.