Ended
Watch

(1701) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Emma French

PRE

Emma sighed as she got ready. With Ale's new position meant now she too had a new position, Priscus. What were people supposed to call her... Deputy? Priscus? ugg titles, not Emma's favorite thing. She threw her hair up into a messy bun, kinda cute but not really trendy. She took it down again and instead went for soft wavy curls that fell around her shoulders. She put on a silver dress that cut down her back to her butt and had thin sparkly straps to hold it up. On her feet she opted for sneakers. Why should her feet suffer when no one could see them anyway.

At the Nox Emma drifted in through the doors. She paused as the beasts assaulted her body and soul. Her own beast roared from the power. some causing fear some hatred. Emma saw that Ale was here and already engaged with some others. Emma did a walk around checking her mental safety list.
    Last edited by Psychangel; Jan 11th, 2017 at 10:48 AM.  Reason for Edit: spelling error

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

He blinked hard in surprise, smooth Jacob, real smooth. "Quite, I apologize madam Reeve. I have been well thank you, I assume the same of yourself?" And now they all thought him an idiot, c'est la vie. She seemed fine to let the matter drop and so Jacob was only too happy to oblige. His expression briefly darkened as a new Beast was felt behind him, he turned to watch the newcomer's approach.

"Well, if you are looking for her office," he gestured to the side where Alice's office resided, "it is over there, if you are looking for the owner..." he turned back to the group and smiled at Alice. A useless gesture, although knowing her it would only irritate so perhaps for the best. "...You will find the lady Seneschal here." He gestured to Alice in turn before turning back. "Welcome to the domain!" He smiled brightly.

Over the newcomers shoulder he spotted Emma enter and gave a wave his smile broadening.

4. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Catching Alice's murmur, Twist glanced her way but refrained from confirming the recollection.

Hackles of her beast rose and Twist turned at the sound of Nic's voice, using the movement as a place to pour the energy that really wanted little more than to shred and rend. As Jaccob answered the question she did a quick once over of the girl, noting the cast of features and attire. Curiosity pricked at what was in the bag as it definitely couldn't be considered a mere fashion accessory.

Turning away from the newcomer she gave a small half bow to the Seneschal, "It seems that business calls for you Seneschal. Perhaps later we can talk again. I am curious about the decor changes after all." Maybe it was simply because Alice wanted something easier to remember with her blindness?

Offering small nods to the rest of the group, she stepped back from the small gathering before turning and wandering off.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling to Jacob, "I certainly can't complain."

Before she could comment more, another Beast made its presence, its weak presence, known. The Savage turns to the new face and voice, taking a moment to study the newcomer.

The bag, now that was out of the ordinary, and not something Kindred usually brought into Nox. What was in the bag? And why did she feel it ok to bring in? This bag made her uneasy, and as such, she moves to stand slightly between the new face and Alice. Just in case.

"
    Buonasera," greeted the Savage, "As already said, this striking lady is the Seneschal. I'm Madame Reeve Alessandra Antinori, welcome. But I am curious, what's in the bag?" she asks, her smile friendly enough.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

8. Likes , West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Another set of steps, an unfamiliar Beast. A rival stalks forward and the Wraith hisses and spits, tightening it's coils as it's fangs descend. A female voice asking after her office had her yanking the Wraith back, and shoving it behind cold iron bars.

Jacob Maddox should not be that chipper, welcoming someone into the Domain. It just sounded wrong. And brought to mind another chipper Shadow, who'd also been a Dragon.

"It seems that it has," Alice murmurs to Twist, and ducking her head in acknowledgement, while turning her head to face the new arrival, noting that as Ale introduces herself asking after the bag the new arrival apparently has, she moves. The pull of the Reeve's more potent inner predator telling Alice that Ale had steps between her and the new comer.

"Yes, I'm Senechal Alice Hart." Alice dressed in blacks and greys, her bone white skin, and ghost pale hair, are what first will grab Nic's attention, but not what hold's it. The only slip of color anywhere on her are the wire frames of her sunglasses. They are a deep, and clear amethyst. "How can I help you?" polite, attentive, and entirely false...hollow.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

10. Bump West "Bump" this post
    S
    Snooky

"I apologize for my intrusion, and Thanks." Nic smiled and nodded at the gentleman that spoke, paying close attention to the gestures and others before her. When the Madam Reeve spoke Nic bowed in acknowledgement, then as the Seneschal finally spoke after, Nic took a breathe. She didn't need to actually, it was just a nervous habit Nic seemed to do when assessing situations. The bag, really...Nic's mind wanted to answer sarcasticly but knowing her luck it could more damage than good and really, this isn't how big girls are supposed to play so she needed to stifle her inner princess and adapt she thought giggling softly.

"The door locks on my SUV are busted, so my shoulder bag is acting as my purse as well and my equipment bag. My books, Camera, tablet, EMF meter, compass, geiger counter and a ghost box are inside it. There's a couple bundles of Sage, and such. For work and home but no bomb. Just got to town and figured i'd check-in with the Seneschal was all." Nic paused, she kept eye contact as her calm composure laxed some, she knew this was going to be an interesting evening and she braced her being for it as she finished speaking. "My name is Nicole Khass, but i go by Nic professionally."

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave Jacob a wave. Her smile seemed to brighten at his greeting. He really seemed quite sweet and they did need to get together soon.

Emma watched with interest as the new girl walked right up to the Reeve and Seneschal in a brazen manner. Hmmm, seems to be one of her own clan. Emma would wait and let everyone else do what they needed to do before she would introduce herself. She was way to new at this Priscus thing and realized she really wasn't expecting a new clan member yet. When it was just Ale and herself it didn't seem like a big deal. But shit was about to get real. Perhaps she should run the clan as she would a dig site. That could work.

13. Likes White, liked this post

As referenced here, here, here, here, and here it's assumed weapons or unusual metal items are not brought into Elysium. This is a courtesy to keep the game flowing without going through the posting process of 'patting down' everyone. It's not license to assume these safeguards / checks can simply be bypassed.

If a character wishes to attempt to bypass them, they should do so in a separate Scene outside of Elysium, as being within Elysium assumes the courtesies and assumptions have been honored.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The smile remains fixed in place, “Oh, well, for future reference, bags should be checked in when you enter Elysium.” It was clear that no other Kindred present had a purse or anything similar.

The Savage steps off to the side, “I’m sure Seneschal Hart can explain the Laws.” Her job was to enforce them, not explain them to a new face. She wasn’t Priscus anymore, though if her assistance was needed, it would be there.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me Seneschal Hart,” she bows and speaks the title with respect, “And Miss Khass,” looking to the woman once again, “Have a good evening.”

Ale will then step away and make her way around Court, looking at the new decorations, which she didn’t notice when she first arrived. But an eye was kept on Alice and Nic, cause you never know. Though a smile and bow of her head was offered to Emma Psychangel
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

16. Likes West, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, a strings pulled motion, when Nic explains what's in her bag. Then again when Ale moves and gives her a subtle go-ahead to get on with Nic's Acknowledgement.

"To you as well, Madam Reeve." Alice ducks her head in deference, holding for a moment before she raises it once more.

Turning to Nic, "Miss Khass, if you would follow me?" it's not really a question.

Alice and Nic head over here
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

18. Likes West liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread