Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Ritual UP

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Well, uh. That's a mouthful."

Dea Ex Machina. What is, Blind Dates for Ermac? Interesting name, tho. Given, you know. That movie. But the s'name is probably older than that, so. Was that the feminine of God? Probably not Drug Enforcement Agency.

"All else aside? Pretty mean. Not telling you."
    Sympathetic angel is sympathetic. That probably deserved pie regardless. "But, hey. Bright side? You're probably awesome on a road trip."

They say you shouldn't laugh at your own jokes. Angels do. At least that one. The laugh fades into a comfortable smile as Eyes slide over and through the new weave. If you know what to look for -- and Guardians do -- there's a lot there. That shifting, pulsing center that was the essence of Tuesday held stories of how righteous and wicked she was. What flavors those came in, and how many times she'd touched Darkness. How strong her Will was, and how long the Shield would last. Rays of light like funny eyebrows that don't arch and did-i-do-that flirtation, soaring and dipping like notes from a guitar and sounding like the soft raze of a voice he'd been growing to enjoy. All held together by stubborn daring.

He could almost taste it. Wanted to. More than that, to twine their light. When had the warm flush that started at the back of his neck and touched his cheeks started? Probably around the time his eyes slipped off of light and onto skin. For someone who could Make Words like a game of fifty-two card pickup, he had No Clue how to even start That Conversation.

"I See you. And. You're beautiful."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"That's why I Dea." a beat. "That and, me Dea'ing her pissed her off. Sooo. Yeah. I Dea." a lopsided smile.

Hazels flick up, "Yeah. But she was just kinda mean all the time. So. Not really a surprise." And thinking about it, Tuesday wouldn't put it past Dea to have conveniently 'forgotten' to tell her this, that or a million other things. "Like duh. I am the best at road trips." another smile, a cheeky thing at the sound of Star's laughter.

Hazels drift back down, drawn to the card, following the arching lines and twisting patterns that was the essence of Star. Tuesday didn't know what it all meant, but she suddenly wished she could see it for herself. Eventually Tuesday feels the weight of Star's eyes. Hazels dart up and stop, because Star looked as uh-flustered as she felt.

Mouth dry and face red, "You're-ah not so bad yourself." a finger traces the pattern imprinted on the card.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

4. Likes West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"I Dea. I...Dea. Idea."

It's not that funny. Really, it's not. That's how you know you're dead tired. When Not That Funny is Hilarious. Well, that and the fluttering left eye. The one that declares it's bed-time before the rest of the body throws in the towel.

"I bet. I bet we'd rock at Carpool Karaoke."

Probably Slug Bug, too. Hey, look. Tuesday's face is also red. And not just from the dawn's rising sun that's juuuuuust starting to creep into the theater halls. The sun. That explains why Jack's brain is shutting down.

"How about, ummm."
    A long finger stabbed at the pie and sampled. "Mmmm. Yum. How about after you pie we, ummm. Nap. I mean, it'd be sleep, but it's almost day again so that makes it a nap. I think."

Sleepy snuggles are a good start. Or end.

For now.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

6. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

There a little hiccup, then a snort, then a full belly laugh.

Because why hadn't she Idea'd before?

And also. Wow are her eyes itchy.

"We'd be the bestest at Carpool Karaoke. And Vanilla Karaoke." nodding as she licks the meringue off her fork.

Giving Star a look. It might be long and a litter bleary, and she goes for another bit of pie. "Yes." another nod. "I think that's a nap. Even if it's not nap length. But daytime meaning napping. Even if you haven't gone to bed yet." another nod, surer this time.

Fighting off a yawn with a look thrown at Star, screaming 'you jinxed it', "Sure. A nap, sounds great." some more nodding, this time with a sleepy smile. "But pie first."

Because by gollies and right meows.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

8. Likes West liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread