Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Court was filling up, though filling was a subjective word to use. Each new arrival warranted a glance but none truly warranted her attention until Vivian York . For multiple reasons.

"I have no doubts that it will continue to be," Twist replied with smiling confidence to Alice Hart , even as her eyes tracked the movement of Vivian toward them.

"To you as well," Twist chimed, shifting slightly to the side to make room for the enticing woman. Tilting her head slightly, listening for a moment to confirm Vivian's commentary.

"Are you a fan of such music to be saddened at its absence?"

Alessandra
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes West, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, a jerking, strings pulled motion, "And if it decides not to shape up, I'm sure there's something we can do to shape it."

The Wraith cowers when she draws away from the crowd, and draws closer to Vivian. In the near year that she's known the succubus, how could such a delightful creature turn into such a monster? "Christmas music while catchy, is something, I don't think I'm alone in saying, that I'd rather not have playing in Elysium."

"Now, I'm at a disadvantage, I have no doubt that the three of you are indeed a vision, but might you be tempted tell me just how wonderful your dresses are?" Alice did want to know, but her words were more to fill the silence that was growing around them.

Suddenly an idea stuck her, "Why don't we start with yours, Reeve Antinori?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes Orianna, West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale had to chuckle at the mention of Christmas music.

“I have to agree with Seneschal Hart, while I don’t mind it, we’re getting bombarded by it when we are out. Having a place free of the same music on repeat is a welcome silence, plus, it would probably clash with the music from above.” She adds with a grin. Personally, she stopped celebrating the holiday many, many years ago. “Though seeing the city come alive with all the lights and decorations is always a treat.” Now all they needed was some snow.

Describe their dresses? Ale could do that, and was about to, when Alice’s last comment made her stop. Her mouth might have been slightly agape, as she lets the words settle in.

Reeve?

Did Alice just appoint her Reeve? Was this a joke? Though she highly doubts Alice is the type to make such an announcement a joke. This was a position she had wanted since she entered the Domain, and it had been taken out of her reach numerous times. Though each who held the position deserved it, well, that Josephine chick had some issues. But she only hoped she could do it as well as Victoria did, though her absence was felt by more than just the loss of a Reeve. It was the loss of her Sponsor. She would still hold out hope that the Lady would return.

Clearly it took her a few seconds before responding as dead eyes blink,

“Oh, um, of couse, though I’m sure the others could describe it much better than I can.” She adds with a smile and light laugh, “My dress is one of sheer black material with some strategically placed black flowers. I believe they are made out of some type of plastic material, though I’m not sure. If you wanted to touch the material, you are more than welcome to. Oh, and it’s sleeveless and floor length.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes West, liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian laughed and grinned when Twist mentioned being a fan. She wasn't so die hard in need of it like some of the other crazed holiday people were. "Well, a fan, not necessarily. But you know, as our Family likes to keep up with trendy things, I would presume music would be one of them. So its absence seems a bit strange."

Lifting a finger to Alice. "Although, perhaps you're right, here is not the place for it. Maybe some other music that is spirited and catchy for a Formal court. Something to set it off against other nights around here." She did wonder if that was a difference between herself and a Haunt. A juxtaposition was bound to come up, but nothing that couldn't be stuffed into a corner and forgotten a day later. "But, Ale also has a point. I do love the earlier shopping hours but that does come with the same bloody songs over and over again and screaming little teacups that should have been in bed."

The Reeve comment struck her, since last checked, there was no notes of the Gangrel being Reeve. Yet, she was very well suited for the role if that were to be the case.

Having always wanted to announce a fashion show, Vivian took the opportunity to describe Twist to Alice. There was no intent of over 'sucking up' in the Daeva's voice as it wasn't her intention in the slightest. "Instead of describing myself, I will tell you how our beautiful Archon looks." Because Vivian, as Daeva as she was, did not like to talk about her looks as much as some of her clan. "Her dress speaks of shimmering green, accented with clear crystals up the shoulder. The length is short, but so flattering on her gorgeous figure, the backless oval reveals her perfect posture and compliments her complexion. Indeed, she is a glittering vision of the holiday upon us."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A faint ghost of a smile at the naming of Alessandra's Reeve that was accompanied by a small dip of her head toward the woman in congratulations. And as Alessandra mentions allowing Alice to feel the fabric, Twist mulls briefly on if the mental image of Alice running her pale hands over the cloth was one she enjoyed or not.

As Vivian speaks to her own attire, she smiles delightedly. She did not at all mind being the center of flattering attention of this sort. Even as Vivian spoke, Twist shifted so that her pose became actually posing for Vivian. It wasn't hard to image her turning in place if it had been called for.

"And the ever lovely Ms. York completes our number," Twist chimes smoothly as Vivian finishes. "A form fitting piece in rich red. It has that lovely sparkling attribute that colors the dress from highlighted white to shadowed black. Thin straps lead to a V-cut neck line and eventually end with a soft flare just past the knees." Twist describes smiling, her eyes tracing the dress as she speaks of the various parts. "She has avoided the dangerous over accessorizing an-"

Twist doesn't so much as trail off as simply stop. In looking at Vivian's outfit she had also seen past her, seen the woman stepping even now into Court.

Her dark eyes, all sparkling humor and joy gone now, blink to catch Asa 's look.

"Seneschal, Reeve, Ms. York" she intones absently formal, "I apologize but I am afraid I must step away from this lovely conversation." And then bowing briefly toward Alice, her focus shifts to a single person and she steps away from the small gathering.

Twist rejoins the main thread.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

9. Likes Yumyumcrow, , West liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice hummed in her own agreement, ignoring the way she'd never be able to see those sparkling, glittering lights again...Truly it was moments like this that made Alice is she still had her eyes. Not the the Christmas decorations, or the for the glamorous dresses the Daeva were sure to have wrapped themselves in, but for Alessandra's reaction...did the Savage's eyes flutter? Did she gape? She did simply stare in disbelief...Alice would probably never know.

Ale's recovery is better then her's would have been if something like this happened to her. Good. It proved that the Savage did have what it took to anticipate, react, and serve the Domain in her best capacity.

"Lovely," Alice says, "I...think that I saw you wear this dress once before...It was beautiful and showed off your tattoos wonderfully." Alice smiles then, it's sudden. Too, wide and too fake.

Alice nods once Vivian begins to speak, "That does make sense and I'll take it under advisement." Since as Seneschal she could probably do something about it. "Screaming teacups!" Alice laughs, it's a hollow sound. "Vivian, that's just...how do you come up with these things?" it wasn't the first time Vivian said something that made Alice go 'wait! what?'

Smiling and laughing lightly, she should have expected the Daeva to do something like this. "Your Grace, Vivian certainly has a way with words. Truly I wish I still could look upon such a vision." and she did. But if she still had her sight, she wouldn't have needed to ask...she could look upon the holiday spender surrounding her.

Twist finishes their circle by describing Vivian's red dress to them, but something must have happened as her description is cut off, and she soon excuses herself. "Of course You Grace," Alice ducks down into a curtsy as she hears Twist step away from them.

Once the footsteps have faded off into the distance, Alice tilts her head to the side, "What happened?" she asks, keeping her voice small and hopefully only between the women she was chatting with.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

See, the Daeva were much better at explaining dresses then she was.

"That's right, I did wear this one before, and thank you." it did showcase her tattoos well.

"Screaming teacups?! Wow, perfect descriptors!" she says laughing. Oh how she hated all the screaming kids. "If I had behaved like some of those teacups, well, my parents would have probably beat me." parents today coddle too much.

When Twist stops suddenly, Ale's eyes follow the Daevas, seeing The Prince moving towards a new Kindred. This one quite stunning and alluring. But the way Twist moved to his side put her on edge. Was this someone they knew?

Her own dark eyes don't leave the situation, her body tensing in case she needed to react. While Twist was there, it was now her job to protect the Elysium and those in it.

"It appears to be a new woman in the Domain, who is quite stunning and alluring. I'm assuming she is know not only by Her Grace, but by His Grace as well as they have both moved to intercept her." Ale's voice had that edge to it of someone watching for any sign of a problem. She was fairly condfident that she could close the gap and put herself between the woman the Prince if need be.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Aware that she was sometimes quite clever, the Daeva wouldn't pass up the compliment. "Well, thank you. I don't know where I come up with things, Seneschal? Completely random I'd say. Or I just speak my mind, to a fault. I'd certainly not attempt to offend anyone."

"But I think their helicopter parents miss a thing or two in raising them. Manners! My jov I miss the days where children were seen and not heard or smacked with rulers in school." Vivian was also a fan of the Dunce caps as well, but now that was 'shaming' children. Personally, she thought it made them try harder.

Quickly moving toward Alice and pulling in Ale, Vivian's voice lowered. "Okay, I don't think she's just a new woman pers ay. I mean, look how the Prince and Archon are speaking with her. So I think you're right Ale. I mean, hell, he gave her a pass immediately. That must stand for something, right?"

"You know, if reasonable deduction means anything, I'd venture to say she's probably very important as well."
    How could anyone not figure that out just from the reaction of Asa and Twist.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods as a smile appears, pleased that she remembered the right dress Ale was wearing. It had been a lovely dress, and one that Alice wished she had the confidence to wear.

"If you ever did," Alice says to Vivacious Vivian, "I'm sure you could easily figure out the right words to sooth ruffled feathers."

Alice hums, "Kids today...I don't know what patents are thinking. Indulging their brats as they do, then expecting them to become perfict pictures of adulthood...It boggles the mind."

"That's..." Alice was just as stunned as the other women at the thought that this returnee would merit such a reaction from the Prince and his Archon. Alice didn't know if she wanted to meat someone who's presence seemed to flip the Domain on it's ear, but by the sound of the women's voice, clearly carried through the court proper and the steps she was taking in their direction, it seemed Alice wouldn't have a choice.

Then, just as old fears and panic threatened to send her thoughts spiraling, Alice remembered something else she heard from this women, "Did she say Mekhet?" if this women merited this sort of reaction from the Prince and his Archon, it just might be that Maddox was't going to keep his place as Priscus of Shadows...

14. Likes West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani approached the three women with an even stride. If she had deigned her heart to beat it would have been hammering in her chest. However, Ishani had been trained for these types of situations and the first thing she'd had beaten into her was never show weakness.

She bowed gracefully to the pale woman Asa had motioned to first. She considered extending a hand as well but then thought better of it. In her time handshakes were dangerous, especially from other kindred. One never knew what little talents they possessed and it was better, safer, to keep ones hands to oneself. Instead, she contented herself with a smile and studied the woman as she spoke. She reminded Ishani of a marble statue carved with delicate hands that paid heed to the smallest details.

"Good evening Seneschaul Hart. I am Ishani Naetesh, of the Mehket and the Invictus. I felt it prudent to introduce myself, as you are Prince Clarke's right hand. I am very pleased to meet you."

Her eyes then strayed to Alessandra. This woman intrigued her the most. Those sultry features and the intricate body art were fascinating. She found herself wondering if the woman had them done before or after the embrace. She gave a bow of greeting to her as well, but did not repeat her words. She assumed none of them was deaf and had heard her introduction already. If she was wrong, she would amend later.

"You are the Reeve?"

The third woman was the one she studied last. For some reason this woman looked familiar to her. Maybe it was the face or the eyes but she reminded Ishani of someone, she just couldn't place it.

She moved the thoughts aside and decided she would figure it out later. Surely Twist or Asa knew something of this woman. Maybe it would come with time.

"I'm sorry, I do not know your name, but I am pleased to meet you as well."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

16. Likes liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread