Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(To Hunt) At the Nox

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Eli and Hennink returned last of all. They did not catch the continued stand off with Stax, but they did hear the Reeve when she spoke. The two Carthian's exchanged a look. Hennink shrugged. Eli spoke.

"We got no stakes but we put the guy into Torpor. He's stashed in our car. Safe." The big man's mouth twisted. "You want him, fine. Take the car as a sign of good faith - we can see to ourselves so long as we're taken to Davis. We got a safe house there and its off your turf." He fished for the car keys and held them out.

Stax actually bowed to Alessandra. "I would be happy to." He flashed a mirthless smile and followed the Reeve into her office.

2. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma took the keys from Eli. To Eli and Hennink, "Thank you both for your assistance tonight and your honesty."

Looking over to Jesse and Bea, "Thank you guys also. Your help was very much appreciated. I'll see you both soon." Their help was probably the only thing that helped Emma keep her cool. Without help she may have gone claw, fang, and pissed off gangrel on the whole lot of them.

Emma followed Ale and Stax into the office, unless told to stay behind.

Bea
    Bea

PRE

It was difficult, even for Bea, to keep her expression schooled when she heard the Sheriff's declaration. Bea had literally just walked into this whole fucking mess, and already she'd cracked the fucking thing wide open. Stax was a liar, a murderer, and a seditionist. A traitor, and one that had dragged a trail of fetid blood into their Domain. They still didn't even know what sorts of things might start sniffing around that trail, and yet, for some reason, the Sheriff was talking about playing diplomat.

If there was evidence of a competency ceiling in this Domain, Bea had just found it.

She nodded, first to Alessandra, and then to French.

Another breath slowly left through her nose as she turned to walk away. If she had a slightly larger armory, and someone to watch her back, she would have been interested in finding that safe house in Davis. Since she had neither, though, the idiots would get a free pass. Just like it had been in life...

Bea exits the scene
    Bea ("Bee"). Daeva, Carthian Movement. Pres 2 (Unimpressed).

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale carefully watches Bea's reaction before the Daeva decided to leave. She knew not everyone would agree with this path, but there was the bigger picture to consider. Her nods in response, before looking to Emma, "As deputy you are more than welcome to sit in on the discussion. You were there and should there be any questions or discrepancy's, I'll require you." she almost said need, but felt it would send the wrong message.

She leads both Emma and Stax into her office, letting them enter first before closing the door and sitting behind the desk. The office wasn't excessively decorated yet, a few boxes could be seen here and there against walls. But there were two chairs in front of the desk as well as a couch. A notebook was opened and pen picked up before she looked to Stax,

"I hope we can discuss the events and what you plan to offer for this mishap. I would also like the name and number for your Reeve, should things not go well and no agreement can be reached, we may need to include them, as well as those above my office." she then spreads her hands, palms up, "The floor is yours." politics were a nasty mine field, would this one prove as dangerous and deadly as others?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Emma French

PRE

For the first time this evening, Emma finally could relax her vigil slightly. She stood by the door to guard against entries or exits without the Reeve's permission. "I will answer any questions you may have." She gave a nod to Ale.

Hugh Everwood

PRE

Jesse sneered after Stax, taking his silence as all the answer he truly needed to hear from him. The blond got enough things to do that got sidetracked by this whole mess.

"You're welcome," he commented to both, Reeve and Deputy, then pointed with his thumb to towards the way out of the Elysium, "Going to take my leave. Was a real hoot of a night." Whether he was being sarcastic or not was up in the air, simply figured they could go and do whatever political game was apparently going on here. Wasn't any of his business, did his duty as upstanding citizen of Sacramento's Elysium. Let those in charge deal with whatever falls off the tree.

Sadly, it was no stake for Stax, would seem.

Shaking his head, Jesse went to leave and head out into the night. Deserved himself a snack after all of that, he did.

Jesse exits the scene.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Hennink and Eli share a private shrug. Then the two Carthian's sit down to wait on the outcome of Stax's meeting...

It seems appropriate to draw this scene to an end. I'll open up another for what transpires in the Reeve's office Psychangel Alessandra Orianna

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread