Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1612) Formal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa had been watching how the drops ran and dried.

Only another few evenings to find out if William Matheson deserved their Blood or if he'd simply sulk off into the night in hopes of finding some Domain where his opinions were fawned over. The thoughts slipped away just as quietly as he imagined the other Ventrue might as Ishani approached.

"Can you believe how few there are?"
    he asked quietly, taking her hand as well.

The three of them had stood in Courts of dozens; even hidden their own union lest a destructive wave descend. Now? It would probably take longer to wipe his hands clean that it would to destroy the entire Domain.

"Shall we go? The evening is yours, Ish. We can take a drive to see what's changed, or... "

Asa smiled, and it was curiosity that lit his eyes the brightest, without any presumption.

OOC
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

2. Likes liked this post

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks around the room, seeing the ghosts of missing faces and shakes her head. "So many gone.......not all of them will be missed. But most"

She squeezes his hand but shakes her head again. "I have no desire to drive around the city. I'm afraid it would be disorienting to say the least. No, I think I would like to hear what has become of Sacramento since I've been gone. I want to know what you and the Archon have been up to most of all." She smiles and looks at Twist before turning her attention back to the Prince. "Let's go home." Although she had no idea if home was still home. Better to find out sooner rather then later.

She led the other two kindred out of the room and then motioned Asa to take the lead. Tonight's Court was done for them, there would be another.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

4. Likes West, liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian bid her goodbyes to Alice, Ale and Emma. Those who were important to the Daeva at least. For the others, like Twist, Asa and Ishani, she bowed gracefully before departing for the evening.

Vivian exits for the night

Eventually, Court winds down and the Kindred trickle out...
    Great Scene! A new Eternal will begin in the next day or so!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread