Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani walks back over to the three women, her eyes a little bright and a small satisfied smile on her lips. She nods to Twist and Ale and turns to Bea. "All American. The beer was a little bitter but not too bad. Are you feeling better?"

She continues to scan the area as she talks. Some habits never go away. Granted they weren't exactly holding up signs that screamed "Hey Vampires here people!", but she never really felt safe outside of an Elysium and who the hell knew what was out here in the dark with them. It's not like they were the only predators stalking the night.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Bea
    Bea

PRE

"I think tomorrow I'll try a scotch bar," Bea joked to Ishani. She had to admit, in this case, quantity hadn't meant much more than being exposed to the taste of rat piss. Not that corporate American breweries would market their product that way, but anyone who had actually had a palate, or half a brain, knew it was true.

Probably time to wrap, unfortunately :C
    Bea ("Bee"). Daeva, Carthian Movement. Pres 2 (Unimpressed).

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was interesting to watch the Kindred go off in different directions. Each different in many ways, but both successful in one way or another.

"Ah, there are a few decent scotch bars around the city. Nothing like the taste of a well aged scotch." states the Savage with a smile. Well, if it was mixed with decent tasting blood it was even better.

"Unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave you lovely ladies for the night. I still have some work to see to before it gets too late." by work she meant patrols and all that fun stuff.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani laughs at Bea's comment and nods. "That I can definitely agree with."

Her phone dings right after Alessandra announces her departure and she glances at it and nods. "I'm afraid that is my cue as well. Have some things to take care of before dawn."

She smiles at the three women and gives a nod of respect. "Thank you for a fun time. We should do it again. I bid you good night ladies."

She waves as she turns and heads back the way she came.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Bea
    Bea

PRE

Great scene! Thanks for joinging me
    Bea ("Bee"). Daeva, Carthian Movement. Pres 2 (Unimpressed).

6. Likes deltadream, Orianna liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread