(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Really? We’re going to make feeding a game? This sounded like the most boring and childish thing she had heard of.

It sounded like a bad idea to her, but Twist seemed to be on board with this little game. And like Twist, she wasn’t hungry, and had not seen someone around here who was her type.

“I had dinner before coming out, but I'm not opposed to a little fun.” Cause going out among Kine while hungry was a bad idea.

“But I would also like to know what the rules of this little game are. And of course want to make sure this is done within the laws of our company. Security is kinda my thing now, head of the department and all. So please advise me as to how you intend for this to go down.” She wouldn’t hesitate to stop this game if the Masquerade appeared to be breached, or even if the line was being skirted, she would stop it. This Bea seemed to like to push the boundaries on what she could get away with.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Bea
    Bea

PRE

"Well, there's lots of different ways to play. We can challenge each other with specific criteria, or we can just see who is able to get their food the most quickly. A speed challenge," Bea explained.

"And you really need to lighten up," she added, pulling a face at Ale. "Do you really think Ishani is going to do anything? Or is it just me? Either way, you're more than welcome to glare at me all you want, but it's not going to be a productive activity, since there's never going to be anything for you see, and that's a promise. So, shall we all get started?"

Bea turned to look at Twist, and then her other competitor, the young Daeva's hands spread to encompass the milling mass of humanity all around them.

We'll just use the feeding roll rules! Whoever gets more vitae wins! Or, we can take penalties for specific hunting challenges, like -2 for a type of person, -4 for a single person, that kind of thing.
    Bea ("Bee"). Daeva, Carthian Movement. Pres 2 (Unimpressed).

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist met Bea's look evenly holding it for a second before smiling.

"Given Bea's obvious hunger, I suggest speed as the primary criteria."

"As has been noted, all rules and etiquette must be followed in the game."

"To account for skill-"
    Twist mused over it for a second. It was a crude Venery which means they needed something faster than creation of an actual list. But what?

"Difficulty of catch based on party size. A solitary person is an easy catch compared to a socializing parent out with their family. The more difficult it is to isolate your dinner, the more it is worth for the game."

Twist looked around at the small group, "Will this suffice?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

6. Likes Cayce, Frost, , West liked this post

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani was a little taken aback by Bea's abrupt attitude, but Twist and Ale seemed to take it in stride so she said nothing. Once Twist outlined the rules, Ishani nodded and stepped away from the group. She began to scan the crowd, looking for an unassuming individual who wasn't with too many people. Someone not terribly attractive, a man preferably, that could be easily persuaded by a pretty face. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to win this little contest or not. Normally her competitive side would be kicking into high gear and she would be giving it her all. She was still unsteady though and didn't want to push her luck.

She found the perfect target. He looked to be middle aged, balding, plump, and bored out of his mind. He was standing near a tired looking woman with two children, both tugging on her and talking at once. Ishani smiled and looked over to Twist, waiting to for the signal to "Go".
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The face was returned with a flat stare, one of a Reeve and Gangrel not being impressed. Not one bit. This one was going to be trouble, and she wasn’t really in the mood for Kindred with obvious issues.

“If we are being honest, it’s you. People with obvious attitude and disregard for basic and simple security concerns put me a little on edge. But, we’re all adults here, so have at it.” An edge to her voice, she was hoping the fledgling stepped out of line and really pushed things.

Eyes slide over to Twist, Questo sta per essere una manciata.*” If Bea understood Itlain, so be it, the Savage didn’t care.

As Twist laid out more guidelines, Ale saw Ishani walking away with this victory. With the womans alluring and graceful looks, she had it in the bag. Cause who wouldn’t want to steal away for a few moments with the Shadow?

“It all sounds fair to me.” She confirms to Twist.

Italian Translation

10. Likes Frost, liked this post

Bea
    Bea

PRE

"Sounds perfect," Bea replied to twist, flashing two thumbs up to the other woman.

She didn't depart immediately, though. She paused, turning back to Alessandra.

"Before I go eat," she said, meeting the other Kindred's eyes, "I just want to say that I think we got off on the wrong foot. So how about this: if you really do think that I lack the proper respect for security, then I will give you one free favor to make up for it. Sky's the limit. Literally. If you want a plane for some reason, I can hook you up."

Bea shot a friendly wink and a finger gun at the Reeve, and then turned to go do what she'd been waiting all night to do: Hunt.

Unfortunately, the pickings were a bit slimmer than she'd first thought. Either that, or her feathers were still a bit ruffled, because she barely managed to convince a straggling drunk guy to slip away with her before she figured the contest was about over, and all she'd gotten a sip...

...of Budweiser watered down with blood. Really not her night.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-12-26 21:53:34 Bea! rolls 5 to get dat food, omnomnom (pres2+pers3) (10 Again) 7, 10, 7, 6, 2, 2 1 success

12. Likes Orianna, , Yumyumcrow, West liked this post

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani turned and watched the exchange between Ale and Bea. She frowned and quirked an eyebrow at Twist. Was this normal for these two? Maybe some people just rubbed others the wrong way. She'd had quite a bit of that in her time as well, but still. Ale held the title of Reeve for a reason and even if you did not respect the person, you respected the title. It kept your vitae in your veins instead of on the Prince's floor.

She looked around again, having lost sight of the balding family man and sighed. Looks like she'll have to find someone else. She spotted a rather attractive looking man in his middle years and smiled. The problem with most attractive men is they know they're attractive and seem to think every woman they meet should swoon over them. Well, this one was going to get exactly what he wanted.

She headed toward him, spoke for a few moments and moved off to a more private area to........talk.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-12-27 10:01:45 Ishani rolls 5 to Liquid Sustinence (pre3 + persu2} (10 Again) 9, 2, 6, 8, 8 3 successes
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

At Alessandra's quip, a small smilesmirk flickered into view and she meet Alessandra's look with her own. A look of acknowledgment, agreement and utter confidence that if needed the two of them would be able to handle any trouble caused.

Hearing the approval of the game rules from all party's involved she nodded once, decisively. "Good luck," she chimed quietly but with a subtle formality that announced the start of the game.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, now this was an interesting turn of events.

A smile forms on her lips, “That’s very generous, I’ll take you up on that.” Was she trying to save face, or just try and pacify the situation and move on? She wasn’t sure, but it wasn’t an offer she’d turn down, wanting the chance to see how useful Bea could be.

Like Twist, she simply observed. She not only feed before coming out, but she didn’t feed for others sport.

Bea
    Bea

PRE

Eventually, Bea came walking back over to rejoin the others, though it wasn't clear if she was feeling satisfied or not.

"Well,"
    Bea said as she walked back up, "unless Ishani didn't snag a bite, I do believe we have a winner. Such a shame we never discussed a prize beyond bragging rights. Oh well. Que sera, sera."

She shrugged,then looked to Ale.

"What's next on this evening's agenda?"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread