(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had been put off too long, Ale needed to meet with Emma and explain somethings. The most importantly being what had happened at that fateful Family Meeting. It was one of those things Ale wanted Emma to hear about from her and not some other Kindred looking to stir the pot and cause drama.

So she had sent Emma a text and simply asked her to meet her at a local park. She figured they could walk and talk, and the parks were pretty empty in the evenings. The weather was getting a little colder in the evenings, well, for Kine anyways. But it always paid to blend in and look like the chill affected you too.

Emma would find Ale sitting on a bench, dressed in all black. Which wasn’t unusual for the Savage, she didn’t really favor colors. She had on a leather coat with finger-less gloves, her long hair was tied at the base of her neck with long strands hanging loose around her face. The only pop of color was the purple eye shadow on her eyes and red lips. Her hands were clasped in front of her as she leaned over with her elbows on her legs. A streetlight shined enough light for Emma to be able to tell the Italian had blushed and there was a healthy glow to her skin.

Psychangel
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, West, liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma had been getting ready for a run when she got the text from Ale so she just altered where she would go to. She pulled her dark hair into a pony tail before pulling a black long sleeve sports top on, which successfully messed up the pony tail causing her to redo it. On her leg were black leggings with black running shorts. she dug through a shoe pile and found her running shoes. She so needed to find a new place to stay, her current roommates were pigs. She grabbed a flashlight she wouldn't use and headed for the park.

Running up to Ale she paused and did some stretches. "Hi, love the coat."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing her cousin clad in running attire was unexpected, as was her stretching. But hey, good cover she thinks with a chuckle.

“Thanks! A little evening exercise?” she asks as she stands. “I’m not really the exercise type, but I’d be good with walking.” She offers, not really liking the idea of chatting while in the same spot. Especially about the topic she had in mind. If Emma was agreeable, she’ll start walking, hands shoved in her coat pockets.

“And thanks for meeting with me, I wanted to make good on my offer to fill you on what happened with our Cousins before you got back.”

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a bright smile, "Don't know what you are missing. I usually run trough the woods and stuff. I just love nature. And running when the stars are out is just so refreshing."

When Ale starts to walk emma walks with her. "Please do, I would love to know what is going on around here."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod, she understood the excitement of running through the woods. But she usually enjoyed it in a different form. Though not one she took on very often, maybe not often enough? “Perhaps I’ll join you one of these evenings, we’ll see.” She adds with a wink.

“I also wanted you to hear about it from me, someone who was there when the shit went down. There are those in the city who love to gossip, and sometimes their facts aren’t all there.” But surely her cousin knew that.

“You remember Konrad right? He was running things when I got here.” Running things…meaning Priscus. She felt comfortable that no one would overhear them, but you never know, and it paid to be careful.

“Well, we had a family meeting. There was a new guy who just arrived, so it seemed fitting to all get together and all that good stuff. It was Konrad, Katya, Brittany, the new guy…Lucas I think and myself. The new guy was an ass, nicest way I can put it. He was pushing Brittany’s buttons, trying to get a rise out of her. Unfortunately it was working, and Konrad was just sitting there, not doing anything. Needless to say it got out of hand real quick. Tempers flared, things were said and the fight was on. You know how our family can be, how our type can get pushed to the point of no return. Konrad actually got off his ass at this point and attempted to help Katya ad myself restrain Brittany before it got too messy. We failed. Brittany had the upper hand in the fight and whatever his name was didn’t fare well. Our attempts to restrain her increased, and well,” there was a heavy sigh, “she ended up falling as well. So our Family of five was a Family of three. Konrad wanted to try and hide what happened from our boss, but I called our head of security and told her what happened and my own roll in it. Why I was spared, well, I’m still not sure. But our CEO was there as well and Konrad had a hunt called on his head. He fled town and Katya left soon after.” There it was, in it’s kinda safe for Kine ears version.

“I’m not proud of my actions that night. I had not intended to end Brittanys time here, her and I had plans. But things got out of hand and our leadership that night failed. Maybe if he had intervened sooner things might had been different.” There was a shrug, “Or maybe not, I’m not sure. I just know I still feel a sense of guilt over it. She was a good Cousin, and had a lot to offer and it should not have gotten to that point.”

A hand comes out of her pocket and scratches the back of her neck, “So yeah, there it is.”

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a grim nod. "With different leadership things would have been different because new guy would have been stopped long before it got out of hand. Dillon would have done things very differently, for example." A brief pause before she continued, "And, you were not...fired... because you tried to stop the issue before it blew out of control and you were honest about what happened. The management appreciates honesty and no excuses. Being all weak assed and trying to hide things is not the way to work."

"Thanks for telling me what happened. I am sure it was hard for you. Now that I am back we can rebuild our division of the company and keep things strong. I would like to also start to work more with other divisions of the company and make the company stronger as a whole. I also have plans to look at how neighboring...companies... do things and see if there are things we as a group could do things better. I realize the CEO may not agree with me but I thought perhaps it is worth a try to at least look at things."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a quick nod of her head, “Sounds like Dillon was a good leader, those are hard to find these days.”

That thought had occurred to her a few times, that her honesty of her role in that mess helped her survive. Then again, it could all be a ruse to lure her into a false sense of security before cutting her down. She wasn’t sure yet, and she wasn’t letting her guard down about it either.

“Yeah, well, that’s what Konrad wanted to do.” There was a half assed chuckle and shake of her head, “Wasn’t the way I was brought up, or how I expect my guys to act. Might have been why he was so quick to leave town. Or he just figured what was about to come. Either way, I want to meet back up with him one day and settle it.” And from her tone it was clear that she wanted to end his Danse.

“That’s what I’m hoping for. We suffered a few blows before that night, so our standing was already a little unsteady. Konrad had tried to get a position in upper management, failed at meeting the requirements, then asked the CEO for another chance.” There was another laugh.

“What would help is if we had more numbers, but our Family is more adapt to move around than settle. But with your return, and obvious good standing with the boss, I think it’s a step in the right direction.” Least Emma hadn’t come back with a mess for Ale to clean up.

“Hmmm,” she says as she thinks about what was said, “Well, Miss Harts side of the company has built themselves up nicely. Their rebuilding of their base of operations was a huge step towards that I think. Perhaps we could do something along those lines. Build up something to be of use to city.”

Emma French

PRE

Emma smiled, "You were here when Dillon was. Well at least for a short period of time. But it sounds like it has really been rough since I left. I do remember Konrad, barely, from when I ran our wild boar hunt a couple of years ago. I was impressed by you back then, by the way. I was not so impressed by Konrad. His ego out weighed his usefulness."

Alice, she had spoken to her a few times. She liked her better without Robert's negative attitude or his over bearing presence. "I would love to talk with Alice and see what we could do with working more closely with her. I remember when the...um... that department was under Arnold's control. It was very inaccessible. Though I did find him interesting and a bit scary."

Emma smiled at being in good standing. It was something she was proud of. "Well, I think we can build things up. Maybe not our numbers for now, but we can do useful stuff. One important thing is we are both deputies and as such we have some control over the safety and security of the do...company. Our Reeve can do the meetings and paper work. We can do the rest. And, my intention is to get some property. When I was here last, I was managing a funeral parlor. I would like to find one for myself to own. It is very useful. I had wanted to start a body pick up business which helps with clean up. Now perhaps I can do that. I think that we could also start a business with crime scene cleaning. Do you have any connections with the police?" Ideas were starting to pour out of Emma. She felt like with the smaller domain there was now opportunities there never had been before.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a shake of her head, “I only vaguely remember him. I remember the hunt, that was awesome and badass. We should do that again, get some like, bonding time in or something. And thanks, I only hope that impression stays. Kinda new at running our Family, quite a bit different then my usual business.” She adds with a wink. “And I agree, he didn’t lack in confidence, but he lacked the drive to see his actions through.”

Emma made lots of goof points. “Getting some property would be great. I had been looking for something outside of the city, something a little more private, for various training and whatever. But it’s expensive and I haven’t gotten myself into a position to fund such an endeavor yet. But I can see the usefulness of funeral parlor.” Cause it’s hard to explain a body that wasn’t dead, but needed to be hidden. Torpor was a bitch, and having a safe place to store Kindred would be a huge benefit. “I’m more than willing to help you anyway I can. There are numerous hoops we need to jump through to get property in certain areas. And it won’t be cheap or easy. But your idea, I can see how beneficial that could be.” It would require Tenenacy, and she had the power to grant it.

“I’m sure you know I have the ability to help with a few of those hurdles. But that’s a big thing for us, having those rights. And to be honest, I like you, like your ideas, but I’m not sure if I should grant that right. Cause I’m responsible for you, I need to know I can trust you and that we’re going to work well together. I don’t want a liability, if any of that makes sense to you. ow about this, you put together a business plan of sorts and we can see about making it happen.” She wasn’t trying to be a bitch, but she needed to cover her ass.

There was a snort before Ale laughed, “Sorry, but dealing with the police would kill my business! Not that I’m opposed to seeing if I can get any contacts with them, it’s just not easy for someone with my standing. Now, I do have contacts with the emergency personal of the city, but that’s it so far.” There were crooked cops, but these days it was harder to find them without getting yourself in trouble.

Emma French

PRE

Emma thought about how weird it was that when she left her standing in the family was much higher than Ale's and now Ale was her leader. So weird. It did rankle a bit that Ale was responsible for her, but on the other hand Ale was welcome to take the heat for anything that went wrong and she could deal with the management level of crap. Emma was an idea girl and very task orientated, she didn't want the headaches of running a clan even if it was a clan of 2.

"I can put together a business plan, no problem. So I guess I need to look into getting some police on my side. That way we can have both sides of the law on our side. MMM having emergency personnel is good. That could be helpful." Emma tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I may even approach the Prince at some point with my idea for a funeral home. I have kinda already asked him about the old one but that is gone now. If not a funeral home then maybe a place with some cold storage and meeting space."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread