Ended
Watch

(1611) Eternal Seasons Luncheon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    S
    Sasha

A casual affair, a luncheon, it sounded quaint and relaxing. At least L'aire hoped it remained as such. Dressed in mild autumn attire, skinny jeans that ended in tall dark brown boots that matched the brown leather jacket she wore. The Onyx slowly opened the door to the Boarding House.

Any breeze from the opening of the door blew around the Fairest and into the open area by the door. The air adding a chill to those near. Her violets appraised the room, always curious to anyone's reaction to the Mantle that followed her. It was probably quite the contrast for anyone she'd not met in the Freehold before since her smile was warm and inviting. Even if her eyes were like cold amethyst, her face reflected that there was far more to the Winter than one would guess.

"Hello everyone." L'aire greeted with a cheery wave and she breathed in the air, smelling for coffee. If any there knew her, they'd be familiar with her searching. "How is everyone today?"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Taking her half sandwich and her cocktail to a table, Mhairi's fell-flames cast about the buffet, Green was right about something, soup did sound lovely considering the pleasantly crisp air around them...and the powerful Winter mantle of the Elemental, and the Winter Sovereign herself. "Hello L'aire!" Mhairi chirps, once the chilly air, and mesmerizing glow registered as the Dancer's mantle. "I'm doing quite well! And yourself?"

Mhairi's head jerks at Morgan's aborted explanation. what did the sprites get up to now? Shaking her head, she moves back over to the buffet to peruses the various soups. Mmmm the vegetable soup looked tasty. After dishing herself a bowl, Mhairi brought it back to her half sandwich and cocktail.

To Green a serious nod is given, "The longer I stay here, the more I find that to be true."

Taking a bite of her sandwich, Mhairi wondered if Nathan was going to make an appearance. He should. Considering...but then again he wasn't the only absent Freeholder. She hadn't seen Alex in a while...

Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

3. Likes Origins, West, Gwydden liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Hunterheart wasn't the sort to say no to free lunch, but as was often the case, he could hardly afford to arrive on time. It might give people the impression that he was in fact responsible or, worse yet, polite.

"How's everyone doing?" he asked, smiling at the room. He nodded at the sovereign's presence, a sort of half-bow that went easier on his back. Even he got old for this crud, given time.

He turned to the new girls. "Don't think we've met?" There was a certain timbre to the question. As much as he disliked rookies as a whole, he got a better vibe out of these two than from the last couple of newcomers. For starters, they were much prettier. "Name's Nate. My pleasure."

He tried sitting next to his Queen and, once everyone's attention was elsewhere, started whispering. "Sorry for the delay. I'm guessing today's the day when I'm supposed to carry out my new duties?" he greeted Green with a wave and grinned at Morgan's sandwich. "I said I'd try being pleasant. Was I?"

5. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Morgause
    Morgause
    Mask

A woman of captivating, yet discomfiting beauty, with eyes as green as a cat's, and just as mercurial.
    Mien

Still a woman of captivating beauty, yet it is a beauty twisted with a feral tinge. Green cat's eyes stare out from her visage, and fangs hide just behind her full lips. Her ears are long and tipped, and each of her nails hides a claw just waiting to be extended.

PRE

"Thank you for your concern, Green," Morgause replied, serving herself up some salad since her offer to serve had been declined.

"But I'm not concerned," she added, her smile revealing sharp, white teeth.

Before she could say much more, however, Morgan returned, and it was all the Cat Queen could do to wave away her thanks with the salad tongs. She honestly hadn't done this for them. It was for her. She'd missed the last coronation, after all, so she'd had to create an excuse to get the Freehold together before the next one. Throwing a party was a good a method of doing that as she could think of. Besides, she quite enjoyed throwing parties. Her next one would just have to be a bit more...lively. For contrast, if nothing else.

"Thinking nothing of it,"
    Morgause added to that little bundle of energy that everyone was calling Morgan, and then turned back to the salad.

It was a shame that she had, though, for when she turned around to join Green at his table she saw that an entrancing woman, and a rather feral looking man had entered. The Cat Queen nodded at their greetings, and then found herself an empty chair. At the moment she was content to watch the others mingle, or to let conversation come to her.
    Morgause. Beast: Hunterheart. Presence 3 (Haughty). SL 4 (Nonpareil).

7. Likes Gwydden, Origins, Yumyumcrow, , West liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green moved gently to make some space for the Queen of Cats. He did not speak, did not need to. Actions spoke louder than words.

"I'm okay. I guess." Green replied to the Onyx Queen from around his small bowl.

He grunted and inclined his head to Nathan, his motley mate, as the Beast passed by.

He turned his face slightly toward the Ascendant Sovereign: "Well. Thats good. I guess thats the burden of waring a Crown." He shrugged. "We all have our duties and stuff. Every Court has its function, know what I mean?"

And:

"Man! This soup is good!"

9. Likes liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

It seems the cat woman was the more vocal of the noobs. Morgan snorted in amusement as the man she'd asked about suddenly arrived, "Heh haha, good to see ye Nate." Morgan finished off her sandwich, cheeks puffing out as she did until they went flat as she finished. The full Autumn Court was present now.

And the same could be said for Winter as its Queen arrived. Morgan smiled at Laire's arrival, "Imma doing heh the usual L'Aire. Um, tis the good kind of usual, heh. Trust ye are well also?"

She did notice Mhairi's reaction to the verbal fumbling of her Paladin. Morgan would explain it later. Much later preferably lest the noobs want to swear in and visit the Hollow. She crossed her fingers, "please nay let them act up."

S
    Sasha

It seems that Nathan had taken her suggestions to heart. It pleased the Onyx more than she would care to let on at the moment. He was making a valiant effort to be a participant in the Freehold at large. Hopefully it would impress his new Queen as well.

"So what is the most delicious food here, Morgan?" She eyed the food curiously. "Have you tried anything yet?"

For a couple people, the Dancer asking about food would be very peculiar. L'aire didn't normally inquire about it, nor eat it. She had her reasons before, but it was time for a change. A rather large change.

"Did I hear Malcolm say the soup was good"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Shortly after L'aire ventured to the buffet, Nathan - or was it Nate now? - made his appearance, Mhairi smiled in response to the half bow. Happy to see him and pleased with his effort. "It's okay! I"m just gad you're here!" Mhairi whispered to Nate, as he had her, "Yes it is." she nods, "And yes, you were. Are."

Mhairi nods, thoughts running away from her. Just when, not if, will the Crown become a heavy uncomfortable thing. "Yeah. There's strength in our differences, and within those differences we all have a place." she says agreeing with Green about the varied functions of the Courts.

Seeing how the mountain was enjoying his soup, Mhairi tasted her pick. A pleasant smile grew. The soup was good. "We're going to have to order from this place again." mused the wisp, while flashing L'aire a grin, silently encouraging the Dancer to partake in the delicious soup.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

13. Likes Cayce, Gwydden, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's good to know," he was truly relieved.

It seemed something was going on between Morgan and Mhairi. Nathan looked at them with curiosity but let the matter drop — if something was going on that concerned him he was pretty sure they'd bring him into the loop sooner or later.

"That must be some soup," he raised an eyebrow. "Gets royalty and even mountains all excited. Hope it won't burn my liver, though. That's what the drinks are for."

He served himself some magic soup and got some water to go with it — talk of drinks had made him thirsty and he still hadn't given up on that whole teetotaler experiment. "Who have we got to thank for the occasion? I'm guessing it's the new additions? I'm sorry; I'm not sure I caught your names?" he asked it politely, with a toothless grin. Good God, that was terrifying. Maybe he would fit just fine into that Santa suit.

15. Likes Cayce, Origins, liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The delicious soup was gone. Green used his bread to soak up the last dregs, head inclined downward while he focused on the -for him- delicate work.

"So. How have things been since we last met?" He didn't look up. He didn't want to acknowledge how small their Freehold had become; the mountain suspected that the entire 'Hold was here, eating together. They could all fit comfortably around two or three tables. "Any plans in motion?"

The sodden bread vanished into his maw.

17. Likes Gwydden, Cayce, liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread