(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She could understand that, Victoria was a busy woman. “You should call her sometime and meet with her outside Court. I assure you, you won’t regret it, she is a very interesting and intelligent woman.” At least she thought so.

Nodding, “Oh yeah, there are more of those then you could imagine. Traveling Italy and then the rest of Europe, I came across all kinds of restrictions. Maybe that’s part of the reason I remained unaligned for as long as I did. It’s hard to move around and find a safe place if your Covenant is banned or hunted. Though I think times have changed and more and more Princes are becoming accepting. But, there are always those exceptions who will always believe their beliefs are the only way.” There was a shrug, Kindred could be very close minded. “Thankfully, we don’t have that problem, and I hope you are able to find your place here.” It was true, she didn’t want him to fail. But his Covenant choice might have set that into motion already.

The grin was returned, “Nothing wrong with being assertive, just need to know when and where to have it. Need to be able to back up an assertive approach, so yeah, patience is the safest key.” She winks. “Do you have any goals set for your time here? Maybe your own practice?" it was a thought.

“Of course! But a good leader knows when to pull her allies and troops out of a bad situation before the loss is too great.” She didn’t have many right now…but that would change.

Laughing, “I can understand and respect that. Business is business.” A game she knew all to well.

“But hey, enough serious talk! Do anything else exciting with your free time aside from watch baseball and saving lives? Play pool, etc?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

R
    Rilebre

"I'll have to keep that in mind, I'm always up for a good conversation." He said, nodding graciously.

"I definitely don't have that kind of experience under my belt.
    " He laughed. "But my sire told me a lot of stories about places he'd been, where certain bloodlines were banned, or feeding was more restrictive, or even some princes who required blood bonding." He had very little experience with the latter point, so it was something he had only ever heard of and never witnessed or experienced even as he used the term.

"Patience often does seem like the best bet. Especially when you have as long as we tend to."
    He grinned back. "Goals? Honestly, my foremost goal when I came here was just to make it on my own. Not that I don't want to have friends or anything, but, uh, my sire was a controlling sort."

"Unfortunately for those pawns, not all of them are lucky enough to have a good leader as you. But I suppose that keeps me in business, eh?"

"Ahaha, I'm afraid I might be a bit boring. Beyond work and the occasional baseball game I'm mostly just learning and exploring the city right now. You've probably much more interesting stories to share with me, I'd say."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Ah, ok. I was just curious if it ever crossed your mind to perhaps pursue your own practice or something. An associate and I were going to open a gym of sorts, geared more towards Kindred of course, but open to Kine during the day. A gym geared more towards fight training and all that fun stuff. Or even an indoor shooting range, one of the two.” Well, it was fun to her.

Smiling, “I like to think I’m a good leader, I learned a great deal from my father about it. And unfortunately, you are right, not all make it. Though I try and surround myself with competent associates, but, well, things happen we can’t control.” It was sad, she had lost many good soldiers in her years as Boss in Italy. “You’ll have to give me your number or business card then.”

There was a chuckle, “Nah, not boring.” She tries to assure him, “Just sounds like you need someone to drag you away from your work and bring you out on the town. We can get something going soon, make you go out and be social.” She says with a grin.

“And I have stories for days, though some should probably not be told.” She adds with a wink and a grin. “Have you had a chance to meet anyone else since arriving?” her eyes move around the room. The small number of Kindred was alarming, but would make it easy to know who was trouble and who wasn’t. “There are a lot of interesting Kindred here.” she then laughs, "But I'm not trying to get rid of you or anything, just curious as to who you've meet."

R
    Rilebre

"I had my own practice back home mending up gang members," He muses. "I don't really miss it. I think it'll be awhile before I want my own practice again. Maybe someday."

He produces a card and hands it to her. "Well, here's hoping you never need it, but if you're ever in a bind and need someone patched up, I know plenty about discretion." He says, perhaps a bit dryly.

"I try to be social every now and again." He grins, clearly not convincing anyone. "Just the other day I found myself in the park."

"I've met a few of our fellows since I've moved here. I've had a chance to speak with Miss Hart, Henri and Myriam I met, but they've both moved on I believe. Miss Stamford, obviously, I met when I first arrived here. I came tonight to see if I could make a few more good contacts. Mission accomplished, I'd say." He nods to her.

Scanning the room, he as well notes the few faces present. "I've not met the two talking to Victoria at the moment. I mentioned Alice already, oh and there's Jesse. He came to town around the same time as me..."

"The domain is a bit small but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Too many Kindred in one area can cause huge problems, I've heard. Especially if hunting gets too competitive."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, either way it’s great to have a Kindred with medical knowledge and training in the Domain. It certainly makes otherwise dangerous and delicate situations easier to handle.” And it was true. While Victoria had medical training as well, Ale was sure her duties as Seneschal kept her busy enough without patching others up.

She accepts the card, giving it a quick once over before sliding a cell out some type of pocket at her hip. Really, there was one there. The number was quickly entered and a text with the name, Sophia. “Discretion is always of the upmost importance, and should I need you, you will rewarded and paid well.” One doesn’t short change who could turn out to be a useful alley. “And likewise, should you find yourself in a bind and need help, just give me a call. I can also be discrete if need be.” Though it wasn’t her specialty.

“Ah, well, every now and again isn’t going to keep you up to date on what’s going on. Granted, like you said, our numbers are currently small. But getting out lets you learn the city and where Kindred are apt to pop up. Plus, it breaks up the monotony of our nights. I’m going to now make it a point to call or send you a text when there’s a get together outside of Court.” She kinda sounded like she was joking, cause she as grinning. But, she might be serious.

She looks over to Victoria, seeing who her Mentor was with.

“Oh! The enticing woman is Miss Vivian York of Daeva. The other woman,” she looks again, shaking her head, “I’m not sure, haven’t seen her before. But Miss York is someone to get to know! Been out on the town with her a few times and she never disappoints. Very entertaining and intelligent. Would you like me to introduce you?” she offers.

R
    Rilebre

"It's nice to be appreciated." He grinned, a bit coyly. His pride might have still been smarting from the skepticism Lady Stamford had with his career choice.

He gave the text a quick once over, and nodded back to Ale. He wondered which of them would have the occasion to call the other first. The thought made him smile a bit to himself.

"Sounds like you wouldn't take no for an answer, either." He teased mildly. It was good to have friends to get you out and about. He'd had some of those when he was living, but apparently the Kindred of Detroit just weren't the sort. It was nice to feel like he was making friends again, even if they were incredible dangerous friends.

"Oh, that's very kind of you. I'd appreciate an introduction."
    It would certainly make it easier to break the ice.

And so plans are made to introduce William to Vivian and each make inoffensive conversation until the evening draws to a close...

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread