Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
(The Heist) Wild Cards

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Strix

PRE

"Ah, yeah. No, I didn't meant it like that." Strix gave chuckle, shaking his head. Cutsie couple — he wasn't much an actor to pull that off, each 'cute' comment probably coming over terribly awkward and unbelievable. Tourist, however, he could do. Everyone had been one at some point, after all. Hell, it wasn't like he knew every place in the city, most often just staying in the same parts.

He might as well use the recon to get familiar with the part where the gallery was. Kill two birds with one stone — though the recon would, obviously, have priority.

"Well, not completely," he elaborated, since she had still answered the question he might have not posed just as awkwardly, "I can do casual and tourist, though I might need to go and buy a fanny bag first." Not sure what he was going to do with it afterwards. In fact, he probably should go and get some things that looked like something only a tourist would willingly wear.

Then he pointed at the brochure that Faye had of the gallery. "And you already got a brochure for the gallery, so if anyone does get suspicious of us being there we have an actual reason. You know, we want to check it out. Later, after checking something else out that happens to be in the area."

It sounded believable enough a reason, should anyone stop them.

When Tuesday pointed out her hair, he just gave it a momentary glance. He hadn't really thought much of it, to be honest. Just Tuesday being herself.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Okay, let's, like, go with the original plan."

With Fisher doing secondary recon*.

"And traffic lights? They're awesome. You can totally paralyze a whole city. Seen it. Don't really want to see a fanny bag, but that's all you."
    The last was with a dubious look for Strix. "Just no, like, leopard print Hammer pants. At least, not on this go-round."

And what's wrong with matching outfits? We totally owned some sweaters.

"Okay, you and me."
    Two fingers holding a Joker waved it at Tuesday. "And I'm 'Jack' out in the world. Cool. So, let's all meet there? Not meet-meet, just, uh. Converge."

Over to Cayce to start a new thread at the gallery?

Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

3. Likes Acheron, liked this post

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread