Watch

The Wasp and the Lady of Ashes

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Dismemberment is always a possibility or you could go all Byzantine on them and blind them for a time. That might be satisfying," she said her interest clearly raised from the sound of her voice. She caught herself after a moment and stopped.

"Sorry, you do not wanna hear me sit around talking about stuff like that all night and I think you get the idea. I am sure you will do fine," she reassured once more with a wave of her hand. "I will be out and about with Reeve duties or managing the Asylum, but my door is always open for consultation, Seneschal. We will work pretty closely together, especially since I will have to be the one enforcing things when people get ideas of their own."

Victoria nodded her understanding at the woman's remark. Most of their kind kept the clan secrets close so it was no surprise that there was no opportunity to learn for the haunt. She found herself wondering just how it might work with a blind woman and eye contact.

"Well perhaps something with Dominate could be arranged," she said thoughtfully. "A trade perhaps? I might be inclined to tutor a little if you could teach a bit of Nightmare in return."

It might actually come in handy, and it certainly couldn't hurt to have more options that might help with other training.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Lady Stamford was enjoying planning these punishments far to much. Which was probably why she wanted to be Reeve. She'd be a little more hands on.

"Thank you for thinking so." Alice says instead of something more pandering about wanting to hear the women keep speaking. Realizing how many of her thoughts involves dismemberment and branding..."Of course. I wouldn't assume otherwise. And finding which door I'd need to haunt won't be much of a chore, when I do have your number." Alice ties for a joke, but maybe it fell flat.

Silence once more returns to the office, save for the haunting melody hanging in he air. Alice wondered if she should bring up the prosthetics Lady Stamdford promised her.

"What?" If the Blind Doll could stare incredulously she would be.

Give away the secrets of Nightmare....no. No. It was a trade. And it wasn't like she would be betraying anyone...not with Alice as the only haunt in the Domain....and when would she ever see another ventrue offer up Dominate?

"A trade. Nightmare for Dominate" Alice nods. "Okay."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread