Watch

The Spirit of Fear...and Candy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Morgause
    Morgause
    Mask

A woman of captivating, yet discomfiting beauty, with eyes as green as a cat's, and just as mercurial.
    Mien

Still a woman of captivating beauty, yet it is a beauty twisted with a feral tinge. Green cat's eyes stare out from her visage, and fangs hide just behind her full lips. Her ears are long and tipped, and each of her nails hides a claw just waiting to be extended.

PRE

Morgause didn't respond for some moments, her gaze wandering along the aisle, passing over collapsible spiderwebs, robotic octopii, bleeding statues, and all the other odds and ends that had been crammed alongside each other. In truth, she wasn't really looking at them because of what they were, but rather what they represented. Not seeing what she wanted, however, she instead reached for the leather purse that sat beside the bag of candy in her cart.

"Do you want to see something that is truly scary, Morgan,"
    Morgause asked, those unblinking cat's eyes landing upon the fiery raccoon once again. The fine muscles in her forearm moved as she manipulated something hidden inside the purse. Then, with a slow flourish, she produced a compact, the mirror open and facing the Twilight Page so that the reflection of her own visage was what she saw.

"Often what is most horrifying," the cat queen explained, "is actually ourselves. To a hold a mirror before one's eyes, a mirror that reveals all of one's petty little failings, all of one's weakness and frailties, that is often a horror which only the brave are willing to face."

She closed the compact with a sudden snap, and grinned widely, no matter the hints of chocolate clinging to her sharp teeth.

"Sudden scares and cheap screams aren't true fear. They fade far too quickly. True fear is something that stalks you every day of your life. Something that you cannot banish, or dispel. Because there is truth in fear. Knowledge, one might say, and though some think that knowledge gives power, I believe it is foolish not to think that perhaps knowledge also gains power over you."

She slid the compact back away, and the smile faded as she ran her tongue over her teeth.

"And your Halloween plans sound very fun, Mhairi. I don't really have any plans beyond curling up on the sofa and rising occasionally to hand out candy whenever some little spawn asks for it. Would you care to join me, Gwendolyn, or are you more of the mind to go out?"
    Morgause. Beast: Hunterheart. Presence 3 (Haughty). SL 4 (Nonpareil).

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"It's-ah-a-shame that it's the way it is." Mhairi nods, "Maybe something could-ah-could be done to help with the crime rate." Sal's Flesh Market never set well with the Wisp, even if she'd never seen it for herself. Just knowing it was there....

Mhairi hums nodding along with Morgan, "Yep the-ah-the usual place." they had to have a catering company they trusted. All their parties needed lots of food. And booze.

Fell-flames flickering with good humor, "You could always go as a-ah knight." seeing Morgan dressed in faux plate armor would be interesting. "You could be-ah-be Brienne. From Game of-ah Thrones." a hand flicks over to where all the Game of Thrones knock off costumes were lining the wall. "That could-ah be fun."

Mhairi shook her head. Knowing that her Paladin didn't seem like she could hurt a fly, but knowing just how fast the steepcrambler was with her knives.

"Great." Mhairi forces a smile, she really didn't want company. Maybe Morgan would forget she'd said anything.

The Queen of Cats had been silent for some time, fell-flames flicker as she starts to speak. To which, Mhairi the Queen of Fear could only nod. More and more, Morgause made it clear that she belonged to Autumn, and might be a new injection of life that they needed after Rick had left.

"uh-Thanks." that seemed abrupt. But it might not for those of a more feline nature. "I-ah had wanted to do-ah Haunted House out of-ah Edna's, but things...happened." Rick said no, and when he did he was going to be King. Now that she was Queen, there wasn't enough time to set everything up. "But curling up and-ah handing out candy to-ah-to trick-or-treaters sounds fun too!"

Want to start wrapping since the Luncheon is open?
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Morgause
    Morgause
    Mask

A woman of captivating, yet discomfiting beauty, with eyes as green as a cat's, and just as mercurial.
    Mien

Still a woman of captivating beauty, yet it is a beauty twisted with a feral tinge. Green cat's eyes stare out from her visage, and fangs hide just behind her full lips. Her ears are long and tipped, and each of her nails hides a claw just waiting to be extended.

PRE

"A shame that the treats are so well preferred to the tricks," Morgause replied, her fingers plucking another chocolate from the bag.

"Just imagine what the holiday could be with everyone hiding some prank or secret behind their masks."

She bit into the newly unwrapped chocolate, her eyes shining with mirth, though whether because of the candy, or because of that thought, it was hard to tell.

"Perhaps I won't give out regular candy after all. Perhaps I'll give out chocolates with ghost peppers hidden inside. Mmm. If I can find some. I suppose I might as well start now."

The Cat Queen slid her purse out of the cart and slung it over her shoulder, leaving the opened bag of candy behind.

"Follow me out to my car so I can get your numbers. I'll have to be in touch to organize the luncheon."

Only four days left! A good time to wrap
    Morgause. Beast: Hunterheart. Presence 3 (Haughty). SL 4 (Nonpareil).

5. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread