Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(16 AE) Pledge Swearing

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    J
    Jman

Scampy walks with a little bit of a drunken swagger forward to Mhaira. "Lets get this out of the way shall we." He takes a moment to compose himself then he takes a deep breath and raises his right hand aloft. "I Scampy so solemnly swear for a Year and a day to serve the free hold with faithful service, I also swear to guard against its recognized enemies and to give the freehold any advantage I can reasonably provide. Thus I do so swear."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"I hear your words and accept them." Mhairi gave an encouraging nod to the timid seeming Beast.

Now, only Bronson left...

Just a quick reminder for L'aire and Jman to spend you WP with Power Icons So your Pledges count!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

3. Likes West liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Odd, thought I did. Done now

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Felicitation on thine joining our Freehold," was what Morgan said, several times, to everyone who took the oath. She continued her watch behind Mhairi, though it was a little boring.

So she kept scanning the room with her eyes...and finished off the almost all the coffin snack cakes she'd grabbed. She saved one for Mhairi.

The coronation will close in 24 hours! Feel free to post exits as the evening ends!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread