Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1610) Gathering

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Agreed," Truce chimes in after Campanella's fine words. He looks to his Provost with an approving nod. If nothing else it is an ambitious project to bring them together.

Wayland's sudden interest in the Twilight Sanctum shifts Truce's attention to him. "Perhaps I can start scouting locations for a Twilight Sanctum should we wish to move forward with that. And it shouldn't be too much trouble to maintain a gateway for our entry."

Monthly maintenance of a door, or even calling in a favor to enchant a faux door with the working could establish such a Sanctum just about anywhere. The rest of the work would come from crafting the ephemeral structures and maintaining security against trespassing spirits and ghosts. Then again, it may be more work than its worth. He would consider it carefully before moving forward.

He continues, "I suppose we'll leave the construction of the physical construct to you, Wayland. Let me know if you have need of funds for materials, and should you need any other help with preparations before the casting."

He looks around their group. "Well, gentlemen, should we end on that note? I think that's plenty to keep us busy until the next time we meet."

Strix

PRE

Building anything that could actually work as protector for the Circle might be something to keep away from Seers or any other enemies, but they didn't seem to have all that many to worry about here. Their problems seemed most often to hail from another time than the now, at least as far as Strix had noticed so far.

The servitor construct might just be hard to build than actually cause any other trouble for them. Hiding that in any Twilight place would probably not be necessary.

"Well, if there's anything I can help with, you know where to find me," Strix commented in Wayland's direction. He was probably not going to be all that useful, beyond anything that Wayland might need in way of Matter magic, which he got covered himself since they were both Disciples.

He took his cup of tea, finishing the rest of it off with one large gulp, setting it back down with a barely audible sound of porcelain meeting wood table.

Leaning back in his seat, he gave a slight nod. "I would be okay with ending the meeting here. If we make this a common thing, we can always pick up on it next time."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella nodded in agreement.

"I think it has been productive."

How could he not? He had somehow snared the position of Provost.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

4. Likes Cerberus liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread