Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Skirting the Border

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent was bored. When he was bored, immature thoughts entered his mind.

Oh, and he smoked more than usual.

Standing on the corner of Alhambra and McKinley, the Omega looked across into the park as the sunlight faded and Luna took to the sky.

Time to do some scouting.

Taking out his iPhone, he sends a text to the rest of his pack.

Moon is Crescent

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sam had managed to keep herself at a decent pace as she jogged down the street. Sure, she could shift right then and there and be there quicker, but for now she didn't want to start drawing attention to herself right then and there. Besides, she had all the time in the world right now.

"Hey!" She called as she came to a stop in front of Vincent. "Got here as soon as I could. We the only ones here so far?"

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Yo Sammy," Vincent replies, finishing his smoke before stubbing it out and making a theatrical sweep with his arm. "It appears you are. I thought I'd be good to take a night to scout the terri, make sure everything's okee-dokee."

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Great thinking." Samantha said as she cracked her knuckles. "Been meaning on giving some of the changing some more practice. Might get a chance to do that tonight."

"Cool," He grins, mischievously, "There's nothing quite like pissing up a lampost. Its like playing chicken with electricity."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo comes walking up, scents of cigarettes and steel preceding him. Minty, chocolatey scent of Marlboro Smooths cigarettes, and the metallic, sour smell of beaten metal. He turns the corner, a guitar case strapped across his back and smiles at Vinny and Sam. "Hey hey! You two ready? Wheres Last and Cory, any word?"

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Hey Mat. We're the only ones here so far bu-" Samantha stopped talking when she noticed the guitar strapped to her Alphas back. "...Whats with the guitar?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Guitar?" Mateo asks, cocking an eyebrow, looking all crazy for a moment. "Oh, shit, duh, tis me hammer milady," Mateo says, laughing and adopting a heavy european accent. "Cant very well walk around with a big ass maul strapped to my back, that would just be... unsubtle." He says, laughing a little harder at how ironic it was that he would talk of subletly

Vinny cocks an eyebrow.

"You? Unsubtle? Don't talk rubbish man." There may have been just a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yeah, no word yet from the others. In any respect, I thought I'd be good to check out the border, see what's occuring, know what I mean?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Sounds like a really good idea to me, we'll start on the material, and then get to the Loci and shift to the hisil, and do another round. Any questions?" Mateo asks, slipping into the leader role without any effort.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last