(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I think breaking's one thing that I can do."she says feeling for a table to place her drink on, once that's done, her hands reach for the cue stick, and the offered chalk.

"Ha. Sure." Alice smiles, leaving her comment to be interpreted by the other ladies.

"We could always just have fun." Alice nods as she reaches for the table, "And forget rules for a night." well, the game rules.

Fingers feels the balls, as she tires to line herself up, awkwardly tapping the ball with the cue stick Alice asks, "How do I look?" once it seems certain she wont knock into someone or something she smacks the ball. Listening as it hits the other balls.

"Jacob." the way the Doll says his name speaks volumes. "I don't what it is. But he just annoys me so much." Alice admits. Glad that Robert had left. She hadn't had a moment for just 'girl talk' or gossip in forever. "And speaking of puppies, and their little packs," like Vivian, Alice didn't know how to say 'coterie' without saying 'coterie'. "William, along with Henri and the lady who left Jacob alone before who did you say-Jesse's? Miraculous appearance near the end of our last meeting....anyway I was in a park and we sort of ran into each other, and they started talking about setting up something. Just for the few of the new arrivals. But Henri and the girl have gone. So, I don't know what that bossy rebel's going to do now."

Alice paused wondering if she should hand off the cue stick or if someone would help her with where the balls had ended up.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes West liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma walked over to Alice and quietly said, "I can put your hand on the cue ball and tell you where each ball is. Will that work for you?"

As for the gossip, Emma just listened. She didn't know any of the people mentioned, but she soaked it all in.

V
    Vivian York

"Just remember ladies, we're playing for fun. I don't care if we launch balls across the room. I'm not competitive when it comes to this game." If she was competitive at all...

"So what Alice said, who cares about rules. Just knock the balls around. Men should be lucky we're not knocking their balls around." Cackling and then slightly glancing at any male in her peripheral.

"Setting up... something?" Vivian's face contorted to a perplexed expression. "It's called socializing with others. I mean, really is it that bloody hard? I really detest when new people come to town and presume that they can't bother to talk with those who have any sort of establishment. Sure, there have been some seasoned individuals in the past that won't give new people the time of day, but how in the sam hell are you going to know unless you try?" Clearly, it was a topic with some fire behind it for the Daeva.

"Of course, it depends on how you approach people..." Cackling a little. "I have seen some people's introductions go over like a fart in church." Which usually lead to monomacy...

Emma French

PRE

Vivian made Emma grin. Emma had confidence to spare but when it came to being social, well she knew she lacked there. And that made her admire the Daeva and her socialness (is that even a word?) even more. Then Emma laughed out loud. "A fart in church?" Emma laughed again. "That is so perfect! I have seen quite a few that would have to work hard to be elevated to a fart in church." Emma felt a bit of stress ease out of her.

6. Bump West "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Yes. Thank you." Alice nodded to Emma, grateful that the women was still thinking of the blind haunt. But, Alice dearly hopped that the savage would warn her before she touched her. The contrary icy fiction of the Wraith against her own Beast...

A startled laugh escapes Alice as Vivian speaks. She'd forgotten how fun the Daeva was.

"I know right!" Alice exclaims. "I understand forming bonds with other in a similar place as you...but to just dismiss those who've been around longer...just because they have been around longer..." because during that chance meeting it seemed like it was an us vs them, an alliance needing to be formed not just to survive the capricious waters of the Domain, but so that it might be used against the veterans of the Domain.

Another laugh given. After everything that's been happening lately, this rules free, silly night seemed like the best idea had in a long time.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale casually leaned against a stool, cue in one hand, beer in the other. With amusement twinkling in her eyes she watches the banter back and forth. Growing up, she hadn’t had many female friends, preferring the company of guys. But these three woman, they were good, and entertaining. Most girls she knew were catty and all about drama, so to not have that was awesome.

The talk of what sounded like Coteries was interesting. She had never been in one, and couldn’t even imagining having that level of trust with another predator. Though there was a part of her that longed for it in some way.

“Urgh, I hear you guys. I hate the attitude that some new people come with. Though I notice the attitude more while we’re in a safer environment. I haven’t noticed too many mouthy ones in front of the boss. But I’d love to see how well it would go over.” There was an evil glint to her eyes.

“So, anyone spotted any interesting or fun guys, or girls, around?” she wasn’t sure everyones preferences, and not that she cared. “Might be fun to taunt and tease a few locals.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma stepped up to the table for her turn. Picking up the chalk she gave a good swipe to the end of her stick. She gave Ale a look and raised her eyebrows. "Would you like some?" She waved the chalk in a fun threatening manner. Then she set down the chalk and hit the crap out of the cue ball hopeing at least one ball would go in.

V
    Vivian York

There were certain words that grated on the Daeva's nerves, but, she did let them pass sometimes.

"Oh exactly Alice. Believe you me, some don't get it at all. In fact, some beat that fact to death. Quite literally." Because yelling Monomacy in a bar was pretty much a one way ticket to visit to the closet, or worse.

Her ears perked when Ale spoke of taunting. "Oh, tormenting. Now, do you mean in a very wicked way, or pleasantly teasing someone into a tight case of balls of blue. Because that is a very good time if you're doing it right." Chortling again, she really did enjoy messing with 'helpless' men.

"And Ale, we haven't noticed anyone quite lippy in front of the boss... yet. Sometimes, those morons at least add some thrill to the evening. Other times, I feel like the evening is wasted on the ruckus of a madman."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice hums, nodding. "Garrick told me about Pirate-Guy when I first moved here...and I think that...scolding was enough of an impression to linger. No one wants to upset the boss." Alice hadn't heard anyone else talk about the haunt she only knew as 'Pirate-Guy', or what had happened to him, but the sentiment was the same.

Even with one dance between them, she still knew that upsetting the Prince wouldn't be a Good Thing.

"Case and point. Maddox. Have you heard him when he's not at a meeting?" Conversations when kindred felt Safe vs. Unsafe. "Because it's very illuminating."

Alice laughs. Tonight was just what she needed. "Are you saying you want to set something up?" Alice asks, teasing, testing. "Wouldn't that be a riot?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow was raised at Emma as Ale smirks. There was more to Emma then she let on, and Ale was determined to find the woman behind the doctor title.

Looking to Vivian, a wicked glint to her eyes, "Oh why not a little of both? We're out to have fun right?" she asks innocently, well, as innocently as her sly grin would allow.

"I've only had the pleasure of working with Jacob once. Never seen him outside a business setting, though now you have my interest sparked Alice." and she did. Ale was still on the fence with Jacob, seeing how he acts outside Court might be fun. Or bad...depending on how illuminating he was.

"Oh, we could certainly set something up. Isn't that what tonights about? Relaxing and having a little fun? Did you have something in mind?" her question directed at the Haunt.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

14. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread