(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice frowns, shooting. Impossible for her now.

...or is it. Could she learn to do something so impossibly seeming as shooting a gun with no eyes?

It would be awesome and badass if she could. And Alice knew that Ale was handy with a gun...maybe she could get the gangrel to help her.

Alice snorts out a laugh to Ale's comment. No doubt that the Savage would be 'too rough' for 'the poor boy'.

"If our CEO sees him acting up, we'll get blamed for not correcting it before it drew his attention." Alice says, knowing that in other Domains that was the truth, but she wonders if it would be the same here. A single conversation and a dance with the Prince made it hard to judge. "You know how busy he is."

Alice pursed her lips, disappointed by her common Canadian accent, and how flat and hollow the Curse made of it.

"Can't be me." Alice says, "If I do anything, he'll know something's up."

Chastised Alice nodded, "Sorry. It's just...simpler to cling to stereotypes..."

The hollow sound of Alice's laughter joins in with Vivian's giggles. "I'd never share that secret with just anyone!" Thinking on her recent conversation with Lady Stamford, and ghouls...how the ventrue advised her to sequester herself away when she slept, lest the ghoul try and take her Blood.

"Phew!" Alice says, glad that she didn't have to make a fool of herself just yet. "My drink's around here...somewhere..." Alice says, remembering she put it down somewhere. "Oh well. Might do for another anyway." She says, leaving Emma to decide just what the Haunt would be drinking.

"Looks like you're up Ale."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking to Emma, “Nah, all good thanks.” No use spending more money on something she was just going to throw up later.

There was a small snort as she laughed, “Project huh?” she was pretty sure Jacob wouldn’t view it the same way they did. “We could always get a sparring night setup. We’ve talked about it bfore, just never got around to it. A good excuse to get the guy out and about, and well, see how much of a problem he is.” Plus, an excuse to hit someone. Seemed like a win win to her. And as far as them getting blamed for Jacob, well, Alice seemed to be the only one who had witnessed whatever he had done to piss her off. Not sure how her Family could get blamed for it.

“I like some stereotypes, like about us Italians being excellent lovers. Not talking myself up or anything, but, hey.” She says with a sly smile.

“Yeah, sure.” Stepping up to the table she lines up a shot, and while she hit the balls, nothing went in the pockets.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma realized they were all half heartedly caring about pool. "Do we want to move on to the singing portion of the evening?"

Emma started to wander off, "I'll grab a few drinks, maybe the ass of that cute guy near the bar and head to the stage area if ya'll wanna switch over."

5. Likes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

For a Haunt, Alice was beautiful to her, if you could get past the eyes. "I enjoy keeping secrets. Especially from men. How else are we to keep them begging for more."

"However, Alice, if we do this sparring thing, there could essentially be a peanut gallery to judge him... or critique him." Laughing at the quick slip of her words.

"Sparring wouldn't be a bad idea. I'd love to come along and watch, perhaps learn a thing or two. But, of course, the true test of his abilities would be in a place where the pressure is on, but not anywhere he could do any...damage." She wondered if she was giving him far too little credit, but, his reputation proceeded him.

Vivian whipped her head about to look at the bar. "Cute arse at the bar? Where Emma?" Like the Daeva she was, attractive people were her like a squirrel to a dog to her.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Sparing...yeah. I could use some practice. Since...." Alice trails off, the reasons obvious to the ladies. "Yeah. I should learn how to..well. You never know when you're going to need it."

"Which reminds me, Ale?" Alice turns towards where she heard the beautiful Italian accent. "Would you be opening to helping me with some-ah target practice?" Alice didn't know how she'd - or the others - would take the question. But it couldn't' be that weird. Seeing a Blind Haunt shoot.

Alice laughs a hollow sounding trill. "Now I wish there was a wonderful saying about Canadian women like that!"

Turning to Vivian and her equally lovely and exotic sounding voice, another trill of hollow laughter escapes the Blind Doll.

"Even if sparring sours, I'd attend just to be apart of the peanut gallery!" she says, nodding.

Another laugh, this time, at Emma and Vivian's antics, Alice nods, and grabs her cane out once more, intent to join the others for some karaoke.

Should we start wrapping? It's been a while since this started and well, it's way passed when this was supposed to close lol!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Short answer: yes

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t sure why but her cousin grabbing some random guys ass just didn’t strike her as something she would do. So Ale’s eye follow Emma, curious to see if she was indeed about to do it. Which would be entertaining all in itself.

There was then a grin, “If you’re thinking he could do any damage in a sparring situation, I’d love to see it. I don’t hold much faith that the kid can swing a fist with any force.” She then chuckled at the thought of the Shadow trying to fight. “Otherwise than that, not sure. But I’d be more than happy to set him straight of he started running his mouth and saying things that were, lets say, inappropriate.” She wasn’t known for social grace and pose.

And then Alice’s questions makes her pause. Alice wants to learn to shot? While blind? Putting a gun into a blind persons hands just screamed wrong on so many different levels. She wasn’t worried about herself, she could heal the damage a bullet would do, but if someone else was hit, well, that’d just suck. And would probably fall back onto her. “To be honest, I’ve never taught or helped someone without their sight learn to shot a gun. How about we discuss it later?” she wasn’t saying no, but she didn’t want to get into the specifics of it with Kine around.

I'm good to start wrapping
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

11. Likes liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma walked up to the bar and ordered a few drinks. As she walked away from the bar she grabbed the guy's ass and whispered, "Mmmm, so firm. You look....tasty." She kissed him on the cheek and walked away towards the Kareoke area to await the others.

Good to wrap any time.

V
    Vivian York

"So, speaking of meeting later."

Vivian turned to address all three ladies, her new-found coterie mates with a big over-zealously happy grin on her face.

It could have been the booze.

"Would you all care to venture to my place on an upcoming evening?" Her arms opened up with a welcoming gesture. "I think it'd be fabulous if we could all... chat... about our newly made ladies aide." With an equally overdone wink.

Sure, we can wrap. Let me know if ya'll want me to start another thread considering the aforementioned.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread