Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1610) Formal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    V
    Vivian York

"Haha! Thanks Ale." What mortal could say that when they were aged 100 years, none. Simply none.

The Daeva had at least known a small bit about some Japanese culture, mostly from reading or television. "Generally, the Obi of a kimono was tied by another member of a Geisha's house. Hence why it was probably difficult to put on alone. Didn't it come pre-tied?" Curious as to why stores didn't sell them pre-made considering how lazy people were.

There was a time she could answer her final question and not have to fake it worse than as much as a bad lay. "Uh, I've been getting up to a few things. I've been pondering the Invictus very much as of late." Maybe her word would finally fall on some ears.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a wink, “Hey, I know how to appreciate and give credit to beauties when I see em.” And it wasn’t hot air, Ale just wasn’t the jealous type when it came to looks.

Looking down at her kimono, “Oh, no it didn’t. I had one of my Herd tie it for me, I tried to go as authentic as possible while remaining in budget. So it came unassembled, but after looking at a few pictures online, we were able to figure it out.” She adds with a laugh. “But it was fun, though a pain. And covering the tattoos turned into a little more of a process then it usually is too.”

An eyebrow was raised in curiosity as a sly smile spread across painted lips, “Oh really Miss York? It would be wonderful to share a Covenant with you.” It was the Savages way of sharing her own decision to join the Invictus. “Have you talked with anyone about it? If not, I highly recommend Lady Seneschal Stamford! She is very pleasant to speak with and isn’t pushy about it.” She could definitely see Vivian in the Invictus, she certainly had the pose and grace.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes , West liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa had heard the phrase 'herding cats' before, but had no context to give it meaning. Having never owned one, or spent any time around them, the phrase seemed an odd choice -- versus, say, herding seagulls. Or raccoons.

Or herding... Herd.

"Oh, the secret is delegation."
    Asa arched a brow and a hand gestured towards Victoria Stamford. "Seneschals, Prisci, even a Herald or two when the Domain was large enough."

The secret was actually probably a deadly Archon, but that seemed so... gauche... to come right out and say.

"But it can be. I just need to make sure I make enough 'me' time."
    Like the year he'd ignored the city. "Speaking of, it's about that time. Deputy French, welcome back and thank you for the conversation."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

5. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa offers Emma a polite nod and waits to catch Victoria's eye to offer her one as well before leaving.

Asa leaves as it's the final day for Court.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread