1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Artists Convene (ATTN: Juno)

East Lawn Memorial Park
Jul 21, 2012 - Oct 17, 2012
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam wanders off the street through the door to Juno's shop. He looks around for Juno. His eyes are a little bloodshot, and he is moving a little slow, but otherwise, he seems to be in a natural good mood.

The Manticoress had finished with her last customer of the day and had been planning to slip into the break room for a quick preening session when Sam arrived.

The preening would have to wait.

Courteous as always, she smiled at her guest and indicated the break area with a sweep of her hand. Her tail curled slightly to one side, a gesture of well-being and mild anticipation.

"I'm glad you could stop by."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam hesitates, caught up in those clear blue eyes staring at him. He blinks.

"Um, do you have time to discuss an investigation? Seems there is a shop to be found."

Those clear blue eyes blink, then blink again slowly in that time honored manner of Felines and their quasi-kin.

"Yes, we have to look for an address. Soon, I would think, because I think there was a deadline of sorts. Hm. My memory sometimes doesn't go that far back for intricate details."

Again the blink.

"Are you well? You don't look so hot at the moment."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"It is nothing, just learning how to party. Been up late, mingling with the bottles, if you know what I mean."

says Sam grinning. He shakes his head no and waves his hand in the air as if swatting at inquiries.

"Wasn't there something about finding the entrance at midnight or something?"

"I think so." She really didn't like not being helpful....or admitting that she really didn't know as much as she would otherwise like others to believe. She tried to keep her references as oblique as possible as they walked towards the break room.

"I remember it was a workshop that holds a lot of interest for a fair number of people, and it belonged to a Tickle Me Elmo. What a puppet from Sesame Street would do with a workshop is beyond me. My own interest, however, is why everyone seems to be interested in it and playing Scavenger Hunt."

The eyes blinked.

"So. I'm not entirely familiar with THAT neighborhood. Are you?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I've had some experience. The local wildlife tends to scare the snot out of me, but I always found avoidance the best policy. I believe the workshop might help in certain artistic endeavors."

Sam lowered his voice.

"A place for Lost IDs, I believe."

Juno's tail tuft puffed out slightly, exposing the short quills. "So that's it. Whoever has that workshop gets a big chunk of the cookie."

And bragging rights, she thought.

"I've always heard that the location is best traveled in a group. The more less the merrier, but at least able to create a united front against trouble. I'm a bit.....nervous about this idea. That's something I'm not afraid to admit."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Yeah, some more bodies would be useful."

Sam scratched at his chin, thinking of who he knew that he could ask.

"There might be a few scary or angry types we could ask to join us, but that would mean sharing the spoils. Do you know anyone who would be a good choice for fellowship?"

Kyle could use the Hedge experience, but would he be a help or a hinderance?

"Ugh. I'm not being very helpful. The only others, outside of our own group that I have had some interaction with is Marcus -- he's a Metalflesh and I met him at a Ren faire -- and another Elemental by the name of Autumnfire. I haven't seen either one around, however."

Her tail tuft seems to fluff out a bit more with the mention of 'Marcus'.

"We should start asking around....or not, since our Leader certainly let everyone within earshot know about what our latest escapade would involve."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread