Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Gladly Pay You Wednesday

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, bard. I totally though you said you were a bit of something else there for a sec."

Cue Black-Eyed Peas. Album version, yo, no Radio Edits. It's all good, ninety-nine percent of annoying is Just Fine. There's just that One Percent that Jack doesn't play about.

"Anyway, no bigs. I'm not all, like, American Gladiator either. Keep figuring I should do something about that? Just never seem to."
    Indirect is fine. Wonderful, even. Fewer dead dope dealers for No Reason. "So, cool, good to know."

Eyebrows bounce a bit at the good being good bit. It was. It can be again. Just gotta find the right mix. Was there totally a story there he wasn't getting? About Dea bailing? Probably. But maybe Nosy Smurf is a lot closer to Curious Smurf because boundaries aren't just about swapping spit jokes. Besides? When people want you to know something, they tell you. Otherwise, they're probably just lying. True story.

"Yep-puh." Jack can't match Tuesday or Dev for Poppin'. Motions match the butchered word as he climbs up into the van. "You know, it's weeeeeeeird. It's see-sawed. Or made a circle. Pick your favorite imagery. But, yeah, no. For a while? Avis was the only woman. There was, let's see." Are mental fingers being counted? His own list checked? Maybe. "Four guys. And Avis. So, that was right after Lisa and Zoey left. Then, let's see. One guy didn't work out. One left. July just got traded to Tee Dee Ess, and who knows where Arthur is these days."

Buckle up. For both minutes. This whole mile.

"Is that cool? Or were you looking for a better ratio. Wayland seemed all about Tuesday...?"

Dunno, yo. Jack's always gotten along well with women. Maybe even better than. Except the hotties.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"What did you think I said?" Tuesday isn't the only Smurf who could be called Curious.

You bet your sweet ass this chick's singing along.

"In here~! Oh...yeah talkin'. Sup?" a blink as she's brought back to the talking part of hanging out. "I might not be-uh an American Gladiator either, but I'm scrappy." is said with a smile.

Star's attempt to pop his 'p' is met with a pitying look and a "Awww."

"Imagery picked." A see-saw, which turned into a swing set, which morphed into a jungle gym and that spinny thing that she was told to tell people that broke her arm instead of- "Ah...people movin' on and whatnot. Or whatever. I get it. But huh, so like it's either her, or you, then all the peeps of the opposite gender...it's, I dunno...nifty."

A black face meets that comment, "It is all cool." individual words are enunciated. "Wayland might be all about me, and look at me. Who wouldn't be? But Tuesday is not all about Wayland." jumping overboard to the first cabal who asked didn't provide some sort of clue for the Guardian to pick up...?
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

4. Likes West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"'Tard."

I am Jack's Political Correctness.

A bit of a 'tard. Tardy Smurf.

"I know, right? The circle."
    Different imagery for different folks. Besides? Circle of Life totally did get stuck in the hamster wheel. Naaaaaaacannotpronounceandhavenoideaforeignwords nobodyknows, nobody knows, nobody knows. "I think this way works better? Not because, you know."

Yeah. Discussed. By other Smurfs.

"Just because. But, hey, be cool about where you hang your, uh, laundry. Cool? Also,"
    a finger pointed, dinging on an invisible bell. "You got Avis and Fisher? So maybe, I dunno, if you're into that, what do they call it, sparring, there's that. Theater, uh, Two? I think it's Two, is a training room. If you wanna run, I do that in the mornings." Obviously. Paging knobby knees. "But I'm also getting into free-running and other stuff."

And there's the theater. Boom. Like magic. A whole minute of breath-taking scenery worth of magic. Poor Wayland. Shoulda taken a left at Albuquerque. And the other stuff.

"So. Uh. Like it's been real and all, but, uh, I have to go to work."
    See that door handle? Notice the van's still running? Angel's aren't subtle, but it's actually been fun. "Uh. Unless you need a ride somewhere."

See? This isn't just a Fries'n'Ditch. Have a fist bump. They're reserved for people Jack likes.

OOC

Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

6. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A nod is had. "Understandable. But I'm not gonna go 'round callin' myself a tard. Just nope."

More nodding is had.

Aaaaand eve more nodding. "Get it. You don't wanna see my bras...and I don't want you too. The only bras you get to see are Avis'. Since you know the Thingdom between you two."

And still, more nodding. "Two? Kay. I'll-ah check it out. Don't wanna get fat off of all the chilli fires I'm gonna me mowing down." smirking smirk is smirking. "Cool. I might wanna get in on that. Free running sounds really cool, like I've seen youtube videos and shit. It looks cool. Maybe I'll try my hand at it....after I pick up contact juggling. Been wanting to do that since I first saw Labyrinth." A blink. "What 'other stuff?"

More blinking. "Huh. Chili fires are gonna totally happen all the time. Since you know...closeness."

Seat-belt unbuckled. "Wooork?" an brow raises. Like people actually do that "Naw it's all good. I'm due for a food coma from all the chili fries." Fists are Bumped, and Tuesday slips out of the van and slams the door behind her. Whistling a tune as she made her way back into the Theater.

Yep best keep from tangling up continuity more then it already is! But yeah this has been so frakin' fun! Gotta do it again sometime!
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

8. Likes West liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread