Ended
Watch

The Pros and Cons of Lusting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    M
    Matrixchild

The last time Vivian and Joseph had gone out, it was for a drive in a car, a look at vintage cars, and a roll in the sheets. Joseph decided this time he would upgrade things a little, or at least turn things in an interesting direction. He was taking Vivian to an underground burlesque show he had heard about from a client. For two people who appeared to enjoy the luxuries in life he figured it would be an exciting change of pace to see the dark and sexy underground of burlesque.

Burlesque worked for some on so many different levels. The tease of it all elevated the dance above merely 'stripping'. The dancers took the sexuality of intimacy out of the bedroom, displayed it on stage and made it an art, even in these underground shows.

Arriving Joseph turned to Vivian and said, "I heard this show is a little over the top, but dirty and sexy at the same time," he said with a smirk, "I'm sure we're really going to enjoy ourselves.". At least it could be a prelude for the 'after party'.

He tried to hold his playful and flirtatious side as he felt the pressure of her beast against his. His begged to run. To stay away from the threat in front of him. But he knew better, that being around her would be fun and not dangerous, at least he hoped. They would also be around Kine so of course he pushed blood beneath his skin in order to hide what he could from the public. His curse of course, he could never hide.

M
    Matrixchild

For record keeping

V
    Vivian York

What does a Daeva wear to a burlesque show? Whatever a Daeva damn well pleases. She wore a slip dress, even if it wasn’t her first choice. She felt like ‘blending in’ versus being completely over dresses for a show where women were nearly naked. Still, she wore little white lace gloves and shoes with a white lace overlay and a black belt to offset the outfit. Despite that Vivian was blushed, she still looked very pale in her white little dress.

“As if you think I have a problem with ‘dirty and sexy’ mixed together.” She snickered, his voice beckoning her flirtatious side.

“So, is tonight a touch of the voyeurism we spoke about previously at another gathering?” Her soft grin bating him to elaborate more than he could in court.

M
    Matrixchild

Being immensely attracted to a woman wth a fearful beast was a strange position for a Kindred to be in. Everything about Vivian made him desire her like mad. Her mind. Her sense of humor. Her body. Everything but her beast. That part of her scared the beast inside, and yet he fought it. He had to fight it, because she was worth being around.

He laughed slightly with her at the joke. "Aren't they better mixed together?" he said with a playful smirk.

At her question of voyeurism he said, "Oh absolutely. Being naked, or watching someone be naked can certainly stir up excitement, but with burlesque it's more about the sensuality, the sexuality. It's less than a lap dance, but more than just a half naked model. In a strange way it's like watching someone make love to themselves, and I think that certainly gives creates a very different and yet quite enjoyable feeling all the same." There was a lustful look in his eyes as he spoke before he looked Vivian over saying, "and doesn't that excitement lead to wonderful foreplay," a devilish look on his face.

V
    Vivian York

“Of course they are better mixed together. Like a wonderful drink of passion and lust.” Her eyes widened and one brow waggled slightly. “There is something to be said about not revealing one’s self to the general masses. Scantily clad women walking the streets drives me insane.”

“Although, I too have been scantily clad, however, I like to think I bring an air of class, much like these burlesque shows.”

“Much like lingerie. It’s a catch 22 for me. If one wears it long enough, it makes for beautiful foreplay. Lace playing peek-a-boo with skin, or sheer fabric that nearly reveals all beneath, yet that barrier up to be removed later.”

“But… I think you should explain in further detail about ‘making love to themselves’. I am very interested in your thoughts on the subject.” Vivian’s eyes were wide with excitement. She knew he didn’t mean ‘self appreciation’, but there was definitely more than he stated.

Attraction had strange ways of surprising people. Vivian was beyond surprised with Joseph. They may have been a sort of ying-yang situation, yet, they had a very wonderful thing in common.

M
    Matrixchild

Joseph smiled as Vivian spoke. "I can agree, though I always try and remember that a woman only shows what she wants you to see. In a way it's a form of control men can never truly understand and I can respect that." He was all about women controlling their own bodies. "And I would always characterize you as classy."

"And what wonderful foreplay lingerie is. A hint of what's underneath without revealing it all until the last moment, or when she wants you to see." With a chuckle he said, "peek-a-boo with skin. I like that." It was an interesting image to say the least.

As he watched her excitement over his description he elaborated, slowly getting closer as he spoke until he was whispering in her ear. "Just imagine. They're on stage. They've picked out their dress. They've picked out their make up. They've picked everything they wanted, to be the most provocative to the viewer. They know you're watching, they know you're fantasizing about them right now, and yet they don't care, in fact they love it. They want you to see. First, they just tease, but then more and more they get into it, slowly building up to their wonderful climax, exposing themselves to the audience just as the dancer wants."

He pulled back from her ear, smiling, and said, "The dancers? They want this. This isn't just stripping for dollar bills, this is art. They chose this. I think that's why burlesque is so tantalizing, because even the dancers must get some kind of thrill out of exposing themselves to a willing and waiting audience, and we can feel their own excitement and arousal laid bare."

V
    Vivian York

“Control?” Vivian snickered and shook her finger. “Tsk tsk dahling, we both know that is not my department.” Alluding to those things being saved for the Ventrue. However, Daeva had similar tricks up their sleeves.

“So, what would you call clothing that is to be foreplay on a man, hmm?” Her lip quirked and she leaned in. “Now, personally, I find the dapper man very attractive. To the point that well tailored clothing can be a huge turn on. But, I am curious on your opinion on the matter.”

I really could use a cigarette right now.

Her head turned to the stage a moment while Joseph played out what the women did on stage. He articulated the thought process of a women rather well, or at least these women. But her turn to the stage was more so to let his lips gently caress her ear and for her hair to brush upon his neck. The Haunt was a tease and Vivian was enjoying every moment.

Turning her head, still in a close radius to him. “Of course they want this, it’s more than money. The art is their turn on, you were right about that. Their arousal gives in to ours. Pity that us female audience members can disguise it far better than you men.” She let out a devious giggle.

M
    Matrixchild

Joseph offered a laugh at her comment about control. "Well I'm sure you're certainly a master at the art of...persuasion," he said with a smirk.

As she spoke about her taste in men's dress he was reminded of how he normally dressed. Certainly made sense why they found each other interesting. "Oh I love a good suit. I feel it really elevates a man in a way no other menswear can. Maybe sometime you should help me pick the right fabrics for a suit. I'm sure you could assist greatly in the continual dressing and undressing." Funny how normally the joke was that men enjoyed watching a woman try on sexy outfits and yet Joseph was suggesting the reverse.

He absolutely noticed how she went with his whisper. The foreplay between the two of them was almost unbearable. Certainly explained why they kept coming back for more.

"There's certainly something to enjoy in the mysteriousness. I'm sure you can see right through any attempt for me to hide it. Of course if one's in the right...position, it can't be hidden at all." Joseph was truly a devilish tease with his comments. He wondered for a moment if they could even finish the show.

V
    Vivian York

She grinned and snickered. “Well, I am not going to brag… but…” She paused and touched his chest. “Obviously a car ride can be an easy in for some people.” Her eyes widened and her brows wiggled.

“I would adore picking out fabric. Anything that feels good is certainly a winner in my book.” Vivian’s fingers pulled along the lapel of his jacket.

“Now, about men’s under things. Are those appealing in any way?” Her brow quirked. “I guess it all depends on the shape of the man and the cut of the garment, yet again, hmm?”

The Daeva’s fingers roamed over the fabric of his chest. Whatever was going on on the stage was ceasing to exist at their table. “Then again, sometimes I give a fuck-all about under things. There are times I’d rather get straight to the point and cast away those things that are in the way.”

Why didn’t we go straight to one of our Havens? The foreplay, yes, this was just as enticing as actual foreplay.

M
    Matrixchild

Joseph offered a soft chuckle at her comment about their car ride. Smirking he said, "one could wonder though, who persuaded who that night?" The evening ended in mutual agreement, and certainly didn't start with the end result as an expectation, but he believed they both found themselves reaching the same conclusion that night.

Too much contact was normally avoided between Kindred, for fear of the beast. The chattering creature deep within his blood was still begging to run from Vivian, and yet a much stronger force within Joseph was pulling him towards her. Her touch was like an unstoppable drive for him. Strengthening his will to fight off the incessant cries from within. "As you say, it depends on the man's shape. A male thong only looks good on certain bodies," he said with a chuckle. "I guess I'd say I prefer something that covers a little more, and yet is still almost form fitting. A tease of what's underneath without revealing it...yet." The principle was the same for men and women in Joseph's mind.

He leaned in closer, his hand brushing against her arm, completely ignoring the stage as he said, "true, going right to it can be fun, but don't you want to build up to it until you just can't take it anymore. Until the desire within is so strong it controls your mind and actions and all you can think of doing is ripping the obstructions away? Until the passion controls you and you just need to have the other person?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.