Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
181 - 185
DISPLAYED
(Blackhats) Bushwacking

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Alex Rivers

"Before we go, lets see if we can get you patched up... at least a little bit."

Alex checks on the injuries to his comrades and the former hostage...
    OOC

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The agony didn't go away with the fire, and neither did the pungent scent of singed flesh. He was not in the sate nor the mood to pay any attention to the proceedings. Laying motionless on the ground was much easier, as was staying silent apart from the occasional curse or whimper. He closed his eyes and tried identifying where all of his new wounds were and what exactly had remained intact. How many scars had been added to his collection? He had the absurd thought that he hoped there weren't any mirrors nearby. His only relief was the sudden smell of food, which was enough to make him turn his head and grunt. Just the hostage. He wished the hobs would kill those bastards. Devising ingenious and painful methods to do so proved another effective distraction.

3. Likes Cayce liked this post

After Green finished untying the chef, she was more than happy to accept his hand and rise back to her feet. There were clear friction burns on her wrists and ankles from the ropes, as well as a few bruises that no doubt came from when she had first been captured, but being free lit something inside the chef, something beautiful and strong, something all of the Lost recognized as soon as they saw it: it was the knowledge of Freedom. With a smile that couldn't be contained, the chef, Cosette Boucher, stepped forward to give Green a hug, and then Alex, and though she let Nathan lie in peace, she did thank her rescuers.

"I am ever so grateful," she promised, pausing to cough for a moment due to the lingering smoke.

"I do not care how, or why," she continued, "I only know that I owe you more than my life. If you would ever like a favor from me, you shall 'ave it, and it would be my pleasure to treat you all to a meal that you will never forget, as well."

In the background, the roar of the growing mob of hobs quieted down, and it sounded as though negotiations of some sort had began to get under way...

Feel free to just narrate patching wounds if you'd like to, Swami M . Also, if you all want an epilogue, let me know. Otherwise, I do believe that we can tie up the scene within he next few posts

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Check Nathan. He's hurt more than me," Green said impassively before Cosette the Chef embraced him. After that the mountain's face was one of concern and confusion, an expression that flowed out awkwardly into his posture.

I think we could wrap this scene here. Not sure if we need an epilogue / returning Cosette Boucher to her friend from the San Fran Freehold. Definitely want to see more of the chef

As it's been 48 hours, I'll wrap us up

There wasn't much that Alex could do for pain, but a quick cleaning and bandaging of everyone's wounds made everyone fit for travel once again. The Hobs having settled into their deliberations, the Lost were able to retreat to the barn where they'd first planned their attack and wait out the night. Food and water was brought, and, before the Lost knew it, the sun had risen once again. Setting off after a quick breakfast, the Lost found their way back to the Mortal world, passing into Sacramento once again, scarred, but victorious, and with a new ally to call friend...

Feel free to PM any question, or make an OOC thread if you have any critiques about the plot

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, West, Gwydden, liked this post
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Closed Thread