Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 24
DISPLAYED
Missing Links

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Whoah."

The Angel is legit staring at the Necromancer.

"Man, that would be craaaaaaazy. Can you really do that?"
    An hour ago? Might not have seemed so legit. But then the Wraith's Wrath happened. "Let's get close, see what's what? Like, if there are any, ummm. People. Or how many. Kinda, like, scout it out, don't get too close."

Words trickled out as bluish eyes watched Avis. He leaned forward slightly as the blood surged, concern clear in pained eyes, watching her repeat it. Honestly? The Angel just wanted to curl up with the Devil and take a nap for a whole day.

"Got Sandberg?"
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Um, well, yes. I mean, hopefully I can convince them without aggravating the Abyss with a working. I can if need be. I'm not sure how many I can command at a time, or how capable they are as freshly deceased shades. But yes, I agree we should see what we have to work with first," Truce replies to Star's comments. There's always the dangers of a Ghost going too far. Still, doesn't Sandberg deserve what is coming to him? Would that not be a just resolution, to have his victims take their pound of flesh for their treatment.

As Star voices his question to Avis, he remains silent, anticipating her knowing of their target's movements. With the sensation of her Nimbus within the van, he imagines she would soon know. Nonetheless, he keeps his eyes on the road, heading in the general direction of where he believes the warehouse to be.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"He's at the warehouse," Avis gasped after a moment, her hand as she lifted the razorblade away from her skin. Her head fell heavily back against her seat, and sweat had broken out on her skin, the beads sliding down flesh that seemed almost as pallid as Star's.

"Take a left," she husked when they came to a stop light, resigning herself to giving directions, but wishing she could just zone out for the next hour and maybe munch some more on the half eaten chili fries in the bag between her feet.

Avis directs them to the warehouse!
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

M
    Matrixchild

Things continue here

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread