Watch

(C)Law and Order!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria listened to the ideas presented to her and thought that having one of his family contact him might work. The question is which one would be more likely to work.

"I like the idea of you contacting him Miss Harding. You could contact him stating that you went with Whip Antinori as support and that his presence is requested as the ranking member of the domain present. We can use his knowledge that Priscus Antinori's situation is being looked into and we want a complete picture. He strikes me as the type of person who would care about losing family and I do not think he would relish losing a third member." Victoria thought for a moment. "However, if he bolts or sees a trap we will have to find a way track him. If you could track him from the air in that event and Priscus Antinori from the ground that would be ideal."

Is everyone good to wrap up and start in a new thread to get this one finished?

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Pulling out her phone, Katya draws up Konrads' number and begins setting up the text as Victoria gives instructions. "I will text him now. Shall I have him come here or at the safe house you mentioned? If i don't get an answer within an hour, I'll assume he's trying to leave." turning to Victoria and Ale she adds "It might be possible to track him through a police scanner if someone has it. I do recall sometime long ago when we tried entering a gun range and Konrad had to bow out because of his 'reputation'."

I'll send the comm post out today, yup i'm good to close. Just tag me in the new thread!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding her agreement, "If he does run, I can also call my allies to see if they've seen him or heard anything." they had options, she just hoped they wouldn't have to use them and he man up.

Good to close as well, great scene!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread