Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
Conversation between Monsters

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Hmmm" Garrick agrees, good family is key. "Haven't come across anyone of the Family who is a really bad egg. Heard stories though, people who intentionally make the monster inside look a bit less crazy." There's a difference between trying to be human and not becoming a monster. Or at least Garrick tells himself that as he works on not giving into the monster inside.

"Heh I like that plan. That'll let us have people here but not actually down here. I mean I hope that no one plans to do something stupid but its not like not being paranoid is safe either."

M
    Matrixchild

"Oh I've certainly seen some unstable family in my time." You deal with a family that can make you feel and smell uncomfortable things, someone's eventually going to crack from that alone. "While some families are more prone to the insanity than us, that doesn't make us immune unfortunately. Maybe that's why I still work with Kine, to remind myself every day about the importance of the Masquerade and how it helps keep the beast in check...or as much as it can be in check." The Masquerade was always something to remind one about, even after their prior conversation.

"Exactly. I imagine after the last court most everyone knows where the entrance is, but they didn't necessarily see all of our secrets yet. This way we can entertain without exposing us unreasonably. Plus, some people do enjoy staying above ground to talk. Let's them come to us without feeling like they'll be trapped." It was a balance between their own safety and the perceived safety of their guests.

M
    Matrixchild

Gonna close this down.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread