Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1607) The Salacious Sexy Savages

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    M
    Matrixchild

With the disruption ended, Brittany stepped back away from the center to continue her conversation with Ale.

"Distracted I see. Yeah...that shit was kind of crazy you know? No idea how it was going to play out."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Distracted was an understatement. The Savages were getting royally screwed in the Domain and it was pissing her off. Did she want to say something to Britt? Yup. Would she? Not here, she wasn't suicidal.

“Yeah, crazy night indeed. Thought for sure she was going to full out snap, thankfully she didn’t.” between guns, claws and fangs, it would have been a full on blood bath. Which would prob upset the Haunts who had tidied the place up.

Shaking her head, “Anyways, so yeah. We can call Priscus Roth and present the idea together if you like. Or I can talk to him on my own. Either way, we need to get some serious footing here.” She hoped Britt would know what she was talking about. The Savages were at the bottom of the totem pole in Sacramento and it couldn’t stand.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

M
    Matrixchild

"I'm fine with either, though I'm totally cool with you presenting the idea. I mean, maybe it can be a step towards earning us more respect." She still wasn't sure how Konrad was going to be with Brittany being involved. She had messed up his warehouse, maybe he would be vindictive about it? But then again if he was, focused on personal over the family, well that would certainly show something about who he was.

She shifted her weight before saying, "but beside the logistics," she said, smiling, "you still thinking like a gym on the top and a gun range underground?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We def need to start getting more respect." opening a business might not be the easiest or best way, but it might be a start. And being upstaged by Haunts was just pathetic. "I say we both approach him, the whole united front thing." she says with a laugh. "But we should go prepared with a location and all that. So if you have places in mind, let me know." she had a few places in mind.

Nodding, "Still on board for that. But I think we should start with the gym, then expand. I'm not sure what type of licensing and legal crap goes into a shooting range yet. Though I'm guessing there are quite a few hoops to jump through." and with her criminal ties, she might not be able to get the proper license. Well...legally.

M
    Matrixchild

"United front it is," she said with a laugh. "I'm thinking just outside downtown? Might be easier to get permits for the shooting range if we stay a little outside. Maybe the north-side?" she asked.

"But I'm sure we can figure it out. I may need to work on a connection or two to help out with permits. But even if we wait, I think the gym shouldn't have too clean a look. Like too professional. I'm totally cool with like a 'unconventional' and dirty kind of look. That's how the gym I grew up working out in looked anyway," she said, laughing again.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“That’s a good idea, perhaps a more industrial area.” She says mentally going over what listings she had seen. “I’ll expand my search to that area, see what is out there.”

Laughing, “I couldn’t agree more! I don’t like those, uh,” she pauses, a look of concentration on her face, “prissy? Yeah, prissy looking gyms. Where all you see are girls taking selfies as they train.” There was a look of disgust at the thought. What happened to society she would never know. “A place where people aren’t afraid to get sweaty and a little bloody training. Some place that is gritty and means business.” There were way too many of those frufru type gyms.

“Aside from that, how’ve things been going? Anything new?”

M
    Matrixchild

"Industrial totally works, especially with the look we're agreeing on," she said with a smirk. "We definitely want people to know they're going to get dirty when they come to our gym. No nice, prissy and clean workout for us right?" she said with a little laugh.

Shifting with the conversation she said, "I've been doing pretty good lately, just been readjusting. Trying to catch up on my shows you know? I totally got behind. Also I'm all excited that Comic-Con's coming up so been using that hype as a distraction. What about you?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing with her, “You got that right. Hate those gyms and there are way too many of them.” This would be a lot easier knowing that they were on the same page. “When we get together to catch up outside of Court, I’ll bring some of the listings I’ve found and see what you think. And if you want to take a look around too that’d be great.” Compare notes, maybe shot some pool, find out more about Brit being in Torpor, yup, typical night.

“Comic-Con?” the name sounded familiar, but she wasn’t completely sure what it was. “Me? Eh, nothing really too exciting.” She sounded disappointed, being idle sucked. “Have a few things I’ve helped the Domain with, but been mainly focusing on my contacts. Oh, got a new car, traded in the jeep.” That was pretty exciting.

Seen any of our new Cousins around lately?” with this being a Formal Court, she wanted to know where they were. Their lack of presence wouldn’t help their standing in the Domain.

M
    Matrixchild

With a big smile Brittany said, "Sounds like a great idea. We haven't had a real chance to hang out anyway so that'll work."

At the way she said comic-con, Brittany could tell she was in the dark. "Oh it's like this big convention they have in San Diego where like, all this big pop culture news comes out. Nerd stuff," she said with a laugh. "Oh nice about the car. Totally jealous. I'm probably going to be driving my pos for a while."

At Ale's question Brittany frowned and then looked around. "Now that you mention it, I haven't. No Luca or Whitney. Weird. I wonder if they left?" Brittany knew from others that that wouldn't be unusual.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You’re right, we haven’t, and we’re gonna fix that.” It was her fault really, she hadn’t called Brit like she said she would.

“Hmm, sounds like quite the event if you’re into that type of stuff. Do you dress up or anything?”
    she was genuinely curious.

There was a quick shake of her head, “Oh, it’s nothing brand new or anything. Just something I thought suited me better.” She’d never do brand new, too fancy and expensive for her. Plus it was harder to blend in if your car was brand new.

She looks around as well, not attending a Formal Court was just bad manners. “No clue, but if they haven’t left, better hope they have a damn good excuse for missing a Formal Court.” It was frowned upon and with how new they were, they couldn’t really afford to draw bad attention. “Oh well either way. We always tend to be the traveling type anyways.” Just doesn’t make the Gangrels look good though, which she was hoping to fix.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.