Information (ATTN: West)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh frowns. "I don't much care what he thinks he is or who he thinks he is, there is still a standard one holds themself to. Striking someone to near death because they annoyed you is not what I call the proper behavior of a Provost. Maybe his position should be reconsidered. If those below us cannot trust us then the position itself is useless and the whole point of the stupid Consilium is lost. Has anyone considered that? Or are they too busy being arrogant?"

She sighs and turns around to face the closet again, her irritation bringing forth restless energy. "The more I live in this mess you people call an enlightened world the more I begin to wonder exactly what enlightened is.

Regardless, Falx will stay out of Dee's way. But I'm telling you West, if someone else does that to another Arrow, it won't be tolerated unless they really deserved it. That's just not right."

She lets it go then, knowing that at this moment there isn't anything she can really do. She'll talk to Tyria herself. The woman was reasonable enough.

"So, I guess I'll go call Joshua then and we can attempt to move forward with the plans they have."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"OK," West replied simply.

He agreed... and disagreed. There was no question that what the Provost did strayed from the path of Wisdom. Yet... he doubted the man would do it without figuring he had a decent chance before a tribunal. Which meant Falx had done or said something egregious.

Or perhaps the Provost was gambling on his new political alliance to acquit him. If that happened, it would set a precedent and send a message to the other Sacramento Orders.

What did I tell Armadia? 'We serve the Ladder, we don't bow to them.'

"Yeah... let me know if something else happens," he finally added, sounding a bit distant, a bit disappointed she was running off already.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh pulls out her phone as West speaks, only half listening to him. She shoots off a quick text to Joshua and puts the phone back in her pocket. Then she gives West a puzzled look.

"What makes you think I'm going anywhere? We can't really do anything without the blueprints and Joshua has to get those so...." She shrugs.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Oh," West answered, with his usual eloquence.

"Well... how about a polar bear skinny dip in the pool?" he asked.

Because that was a great way to say 'I missed you.'
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh quirks an eyebrow for a moment, then just laughs. She moves closer to West, places a hand on his shoulder and leans up to kiss him on the cheek. "You're cute.....but weird."

Then she proceeds to undress and heads out to the pool, modesty left far behind.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread